It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

Would you mind expressing an opinion on what you feel is the most likely explanation for the Morgellons type of illnesses we're being alerted to here?

Do you feel that it is mostly psychological and self-harming in nature?
or is there enough evidence to suggest that an actual physical illness is present?
Would this illness be related to an actual parasitic infestation? or is that a side-effect of the actual condition?

How would you suggest proceeding with a search for a definitive answer?

There are so many different opinions on this, I was thinking of polling some definite data from the M sufferers, maybe in the form of a multiple question survey?
Set up an online survey for M sufferers, with a wide range of questions regarding lifestyle, career, hobbies, habitat, diet, attitude/mindset, health, exposure to GM, exposure to soil/compost, whatever we can come up with that might be relevant? Collate the data and see what emerges as a common link?

It would be a lot of work, but it might be a good starting point.

GTD

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceSleuth

Yeah, and this part...

It has been determined to be a delusional skin disorder. There isn't really anything wrong with them. No infections. No bacteria. No virus. No bugs. Nothing.

No bacteria, viruses, etc? Like I said in an earlier post, it is well know that skin is teaming with bacteria.

So wow, Morgellons sores are extremely sterile then, huh? \sarcasm

I mean, you'd think they'd at least list types of opportunistic pathogens that were in the samples-- bacteria and stuff that lives on everybody. But to say No bacteria... leaves me scratching my head.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by BruceSleuth

Ask yourself, "why did the University of Oklahoma begin in 2005 to study this, and why are their findings so completely different than that of the CDC?

What are those findings that are so different? Do they rule out a psychosomatic cause?

Yes they do in fact.
From the op.

It is frequently misdiagnosed as Delusional Parasitosis or an Obsessive Picking Disorder.

www.healthsciences.okstate.edu...

The Hoffman Institute doesn't believe in conspiracy theory, really? Because I was sure they were into the annunaki and have another website telling us all about the evils of chemtrails. I don't see your point in even bringing this up.

Scientific input and correction is a good thing, if its warranted.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I don't know what causes it but research seems to be at best ambiguous about the cause(s).

By following well established, scientific means of doing so. The CDC tried and could find no obvious causative agent and so stopped their research (it isn't as if they don't have other projects to work on). But as I pointed out, there is research ongoing.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Yes they do in fact.
From the op.

That statement does not rule out a psychosomatic origin, does it?

I don't see your point in even bringing this up.
You don't? You don't see how such groundless speculation can interfere with research? You don't see how instilling more fear and anxiety in patients by telling them that they are victims of mind reading can be harmful?

From OSU:

You can help by:
Contributing time, money and resources.
Spreading accurate information and combating ignorance about the disease.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Speculation about nanofibers and mind reading is not accurate information. It is fear mongering.

edit on 10/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a small contribution of information... Photos from inside these special aiplanes that belong to NATO.

aneksigita-fainomena.blogspot.gr...

Can I make a couple of questions... These morgelons, always have symptoms? Or they can co-exist in a host without symptoms... Its always under the skin? Or also inside the human body (organs like brain, heart, liver, etc).
edit on 11-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Speculation about nanofibers and mind reading is not accurate information. It is fear mongering.

Oh I don't know. Fear of the unknown is the real problem here. These people want answers. Answers that do not place blame on them for the horrible symptoms. The CDC couldn't come up with an answer, other than insinuating it could be DOP, so they quit. Ok. People ARE going to speculate, brainstorm, throw ideas out there because they are searching for an answer. If we don't know what it is, how can we be so sure what it is not?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ploutonas
a small adition of information... Photos from inside these special aiplanes that belong to NATO.

aneksigita-fainomena.blogspot.gr...

Can I make a couple of questions... These morgelons, always have symptoms? Or they can co-exist in a host without symptoms... Its always under the skin? Or also inside the human body (organs like brain, heart, liver, etc).

There has been speculation that more people are affected, and that the ones with skin symptoms are actually the ones rejecting... whatever it is. The skin is the first defense.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I don't know what causes it but research seems to be at best ambiguous about the cause(s).

By following well established, scientific means of doing so. The CDC tried and could find no obvious causative agent and so stopped their research (it isn't as if they don't have other projects to work on). But as I pointed out, there is research ongoing.

Or, The CDC was told to back off their search related to this dilemma.. It wouldn't be the first time..

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

then as a greek, I will give you some advices, we always do... It proves that these morgelons, destroy the skin,
There is healing procedures especially when you eat the following..

CINNAMON, gillyflower (or clove, I dont know how u spell this specific herb), OREGANO, RED THYME, lemon and ROSEMARY

its better to have them in drinkable etheral oils and take 3 to 6 drops from each, 3 times per day. It heals the skin in less than 48 hours.

Now if you dont have etheral oils and you have them as herbs, make a mixture of all these, boil them for a few minutes and fill an empty bottle with it. Drink 2 glasses of these "tea like" mixture per day. Here in Greece, they say that you get totally healed by morgellons, if you follow this recipe. Because you dramatically increase the defenses of your system and not only you reject them, but your skin heals really fast.

And never forget! You are, exactly what you eat...

As for your reply, then its logical that it is not the chemtrails, but the vaccines instead, or the things they feed us. If the skin rejects them, that means they come from within!! If morgellonsl enter from the skin, then its logical, that ALL HUMANS should have these symptoms.. Because the skin defences, dont deffer from human to a human. I basically dont know... But when I read this things, I scratch my self!!

The cehmtrail theory is strange, if we consider that this symptoms are reported back in 1674 age!!!

And here is a reminding news for american people. Morgellons increased the last 10 years, correct? In 1999, Clinton signed an FDA agreement of using genetically engineered foods and materials. It looks like it.

the 75% of your food today is totally engineered, not natural... Monsanto, etc. I think clinton family made the trick, its being 14 years, since they signed the agreement with FDA.

edit on 11-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

CINNAMON, gillyflower (or clove, I dont know how u spell this specific herb), OREGANO, RED THYME, lemon and ROSEMARY

Well, that sounds like a healthy 'tea' for any human to imbibe, to boost the ol' immune system! Thanks for the recipe. A little local honey would sweeten the deal. Or Black Strap Molasses. I hear it's good for ya.

Spot o' tea, anyone?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ahhhh, frig. I am the member that told PrimalFractal to research the bird mite, and tropical rat mite. IMHO, tea won't help you.

Gonna got out on the limb here. That's why I'm replying. I have the mites. Yeah, I obsessively
"pick".....you know why: cause the scab contains eggs for the next generation of mites. There ya' go, Phage. That's why we Morgellon's people are obsessive pickers. LOL.

It's not really funny, though. Wanna see a pic of my face? You'd see sores, lots of them, disfiguring. I struggle, daily. I'm not psychosomatic, nor anything else like that. I have three dogs. They have mites all over them, too, and wounds as well; are they psychosomatic??

This is what it's like: the egg is like a grain of sand. When you scratch it off your skin, it leaves a wound. If you have a wound....like your cutting back thorny plants in your garden and have scratches as a result, you will have those grains of sand in that wound. If you leave them alone (don't pick at them, scratching them off) then tomorrow, you'll have "something" crawling all over you, when it hatches, a certain amount of hours later.

If you pick it off, you'll cause more of a wound, and whatever's crawling on you, will lay more eggs (grains of sand) there....I know...EWWWW.

Yeah. I live with EWWWW. Everyday. Sick of it.
They are in my eyelids. They swell up...my eyelids...it's awful. As the mite infests you and burrows, it literally defecates on you in a glue like substance, and the skin underneath swells unbelievably. It's painful, horrendous, and inescapable.

Brain fog? Pain? Come on. It's horrible. Things crawling on you; things burrowing in your flesh. Lips bleeding. I've hesistated quite a bit posting this. This cite is full of determining your own reality, much less this thread, so I didn't post, as I think everyday, I'll just pretend this isn't happening, and then maybe, by those rules, then, IT WON"T BE ANYMORE. I imagine myself mite free, daily.....as well as many other very good, nice, soothing things....doesn't happen.

So, here it is. It's real. At least, it's real for me. I've cleaned my surrounding repetitively, poured more chemicals on myself than you can imagine, changed my diet, washed my clothes in everything you could possibly imagine, imagined and thought about better times and better days....okay. I'm crying now.

It's real, goddamnit. And it's friggin awful. I'm a woman, and I used to be beautiful and now I feel like a friggin sick fascimile of an insect carrier.

That it is engineered, I have no doubt. The more I write about what my life has been, the worse it gets......someone has to do it, don't they.....even if you call us psycho.

You know what the funniest thing about that is: I would love it if I were wrong about everything I know. I'd love to just be crazy and wrong. Because it would mean we weren't living in the hell we really are.
Tetra50

Thanks for the thread, PrimalFractal.
For those interested: these mites are vectors for sprichettes (sp) fungus that causes other severe systemic disease processes. That is easily verifiable and proveable.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hi Tetra,

Thank you so much for posting that, it must have been very difficult and I cannot begin to imagine how horrible the full-blown condition is for you.
You are in the front line. You are the one who can give us 1st hand knowledge of this terrible affliction.
Would you mind answering a few questions here for me? (Please feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer in detail here)
Do you have any idea how you first contracted this?
What were the first signs?
Do you have an opinion on how it is transmitted, person to person (or dog!)?
Is it the same infestation as other sufferers? or is the infestation a side-effect of a weakened immune system or something?
Did you have any other chronic condition before you noticed the first symptoms of M?
What is your understanding of the fibres? Are they a product of the infestation? or do they "deliver" the infestation in the first place?

Last for now, YOU ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL. THE REAL YOU HAS NOT CHANGED.

This horrible thing is attacking you, and masking how you usually look, but the real you is still there.
You have to stay strong, so you can help guide us towards an answer to this.

Huge [[[[[[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] for you!

Lets do this.
G

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Although GM agrobacterium may be a factor I don’t believe any specific single natural organism is responsible. The evidence points towards a bioengineered nanotech organism consisting of several components. The widely reported appearance of metallics in the samples rules out a purely plant or bacterial composition.

The Cilifford Carnicom from the Carnicom Institute has done some amazing research.

Ths report will further dispute any claims of a delusional, psychological or metaphysical characterization of the physical samples that exist and that can be reliably cultured and studied. This report will dispute any claim of simple classification to a known mold or fungal species; such identification remains unestablished and all signs continue to point to uniqueness and complexity in the affair. The molecular structure of this organism exists quite aptly in this physical world and it is taking its toll upon the human population as long as it exists.
www.carnicominstitute.org...

It is now understood, to a relatively high level of confidence, the essential molecular and chemical composition of the Morgellons biological filamentous material. This knowledge is a prerequisite to understanding at least a portion of the impact to the body and human health. It now appears, from all available research, that this determined molecular composition can be summarized in the following complex phrase:
The structure of the filament form appears to be, based upon the best available information to date, primarily that of an "polycyclic organo-metallic halogenated aromatic amine". Substantial evidence also exists for the coupling of a iron-amino acid(cysteine and histidine dipeptide complex). The implications of such a compound and structure upon human health are profound.
We are forced to consider the prospect of neural toxins (e.g., oxydopamine related compounds or structures) as being a potential component of the biological filament growth form.
www.carnicominstitute.org...< br />

Those familiar with my work may be aware of my reluctance to use the term nano-technology in association with any environmental or biological samples examined thus far; this has been due to the lack of any electron microscope images that are derived directly from these same samples. This is no longer the case, and the use of the nano-technology term in association with this material is now fully justified. The samples shown below are identical to those that the United States Environmental Protection Agency has refused to identify or analyze.
www.carnicominstitute.org... t_project.htm

It’s in the chemtrails….

It can now be shown with conviction that environmental filament samples and the filaments that are characteristic of the "Morgellons" condition are of one and the same nature. This has been demonstrated visually at the microscopic level on two prior occasions (please see An Environmental Source and The Breath of a Decade) but there has been a reluctance on the part of the general public to engage in the truths of this issue.
The case that they are of one and the same nature can and is also now being made analytically through the use of spectral analysis. This paper will progress through a series of spectral analyses that have been made, both on the control side as well as on the investigative side. The end conclusion that is reached from the work is that at least one source of the so-called "Morgellons" condition has been identified. The fact that this traces itself to a repeatedly occurring environmental sample represents, in my opinion, the worst crime in human history. There have been repeated attempts to have the full nature of these environmental samples disclosed for more than a decade but they have failed.
http://www.carnicom.com/bio2011-2.htm

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have a few links for you all: www.fungusfocus.com...
This is my thing, and Phage, I understand totally what you are saying about pure scientific research....however, there are folks suffering, and going to doctors, and reporting their symptoms and not being taken seriously, and it's a serious affliction.. AFFLICTION Not obsessive picking.....let me explain this:
the difference between a scab that is normal, and one that contains a mite, and then the reason for picking at it. A normal scab on a wound, when healing, has its boundaries on the wound on the outside as it heals, and when you pull it off, if anything bleeds, it will be the outside boundary of said scab on said wound. With this, it you have an infestation of Dernyssius Gallinae, a blood sucking bird mite, when you pull the scab off (which you will want to , because they are laying their eggs in that scab, and if you don't pull it within 12 hours or so, they will be crawling on you in their "nymph" stage: they have three stages, these mites: nymph, adolescent, and adult, which jumps and sucks your blood, and burrows into your skin to do this)
you will bleed profusely, for you've pulled a bloodsucking mite off you, that has tapped into an available vein, usually, close to the skin: on your ear, in a vein on your arm, etc..... I don't think I need to get more graphic than this, although I certainly can.....and you aren't bleeding from the outside, linear configuration of that scab, but from a nexus middle point where the mite is feeding on you in the wound. Got it? Need I get more graphic?

It's not a delusional situation. They reside in your eyes, in your lips, wherever the skin is most "tender" and penetrable.

The reason people "pick" at those wounds, is they know that those buggers are laying eggs in that wound, and if you don't get the eggs off in a certain amount of time, then you will suffer even more infestation.
Nobody is really willing to explain this, for it's disgusting and awful and very personal....but that's the real deal.

Call me delusional or anything else you want: I KNOW what I am going through, and hazard a guess that most other folks going through it KNOW it's real, too.

I'll post more links, as I gather them. My research has also shown that targeted EMF/ELF has the distinghishing characteristic, physiologically, of affecting the body by dumping more glucose, endotoxins in the bloodstream than normal, no matter what your diet, and the mites are drawn to SUGAR....glucose.
In your bloodstream.

As well, has anyone considered the "bug zappers" for your outside recreational area (back yard), and how they work with a sonic tone to draw the bugs to zap.....

And have you put that together with folks hearing a computerized tone in their ears? Could that be drawing a parasite? Just asking what you think.
Tetra50
edit on 12-10-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Another link of interest:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

tetra50
As the mite infests you and burrows, it literally defecates on you in a glue like substance, and the skin underneath swells unbelievably. It's painful, horrendous, and inescapable.

Brain fog?

For those interested: these mites are vectors for sprichettes (sp) fungus that causes other severe systemic disease processes. That is easily verifiable and proveable.

Do you think that ANY doctor would have ANY problem finding a mite infection?
Do you think that nowadays, something rather simple and easy as a mite infection cannot be treated?

If it is an infection having to do with mites (as you say)...what have your doctors said? Have they found the mites? That treatment have they given?

Or are you implying it is a mite infection (or a condition where mites somehow are at the early stages)...but doctors cannot find the cause of the condition...and they likewise have no treatment? The other question for me..if it as easy as mites (which should be easily be detectable)...how comes that 100s if not 1000s of people who have the condition (or think they have it) get tests done probably in staggering numbers...but there is NO information whatsoever. It is entirely impossible that 100s and 100s of people get tests done in various labs everywhere and there is a huge conspiracy that no information about this infection is released. It's just not possible.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I’m very sorry everyone about my horror show theory for all this. So sorry. I tried not to, I did. You have no idea how much heartache I went through posting that, and this whole thread. I tried to post an edited version all night until sun up, then gave up in exhaustion and put the whole thing in. The subconscious is a funny thing. I realise it disturbed people and my only excuse is I believe it’s the truth, after 20yrs of constant research, and I felt I had to state my opinion on the matter, being the op. Haven’t hardly slept since I started the thread, if you notice any declining lucidity.

I wish all was well in the world and we didn’t have to think about such things, we were all free and happy. But “sh!t aint like that, it”s all f##%kd up” – Ice T

edit on 12-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

tetra50
you will bleed profusely, for you've pulled a bloodsucking mite off you, that has tapped into an available vein, usually, close to the skin: on your ear, in a vein on your arm, etc..... I don't think I need to get more graphic than this, although I certainly can.....and you aren't bleeding from the outside, linear configuration of that scab, but from a nexus middle point where the mite is feeding on you in the wound. Got it? Need I get more graphic?

We live in the 21st century? Why then seems it impossible that a "simple" mite infection would not be treated?

Why is that your doctors (as it seems) have a hard time believing you..if it's an obvious mite infection as you claim. I mean, there are instruments where it should be easy to detect the mites in various stages.

The doctor would not need anything more than a simple magnifier lens to SEE the mites. Medication prescribed, special wash lotions or whatever there may be available...case closed.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

tetra50
As the mite infests you and burrows, it literally defecates on you in a glue like substance, and the skin underneath swells unbelievably. It's painful, horrendous, and inescapable.

Brain fog?

Do you think that ANY doctor would have ANY problem finding a mite infection?
Do you think that nowadays, something rather simple and easy as a mite infection cannot be treated?

If it is an infection having to do with mites (as you say)...what have your doctors said? Have they found the mites? That treatment have they given?

Or are you implying it is a mite infection (or a condition where mites somehow are at the early stages)...but doctors cannot find the cause of the condition...and they likewise have no treatment? The other question for me..if it as easy as mites (which should be easily be detectable)...how comes that 100s if not 1000s of people who have the condition (or think they have it) get tests done probably in staggering numbers...but there is NO information whatsoever. It is entirely impossible that 100s and 100s of people get tests done in various labs everywhere and there is a huge conspiracy that no information about this infection is released. It's just not possible.

Respectfully, NoRulesAllowed: I am not someone who can currently afford any medical care, whatsoever. I saw one General Practitioner who didn't argue with me on the mite thing, but refused to treat me as he said he knew of no treatment that worked, though I brought with me and my $100 for the appointment, a NIH document describing how to treat said infestation. Still, he refused to treat it, saying there was no basis that treatment would work: ivermectin, with another anti parasitic to be taken internally.

Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here in a certain way, with my reply to you, but wtf.....who cares. I know what I know and what I'm going through, and so believe others.....

First, these mites are very difficult to ascertain. When you have a scabbed over wound, harvesting them for analysis becomes difficult and must be done in just the right way, diffusing and dissolving said scab to get to the mite.....IF it's there. Because I can tell you, frequently, when you pull a scab, if the mite is still alive and hasn't smothered underneath the scab, it just relocates.

They are also what scientists call "opportunistic feeders," and frequently, live in your clothes, furniture, environment, when they aren't burrowing on you; so, if they aren't burrowing, they are creating a wound and laying their eggs in it, and they hopping off you and residing in the environment around you......

However, doctors, if they know what they are looking for, will see a wound with a central pinpoint, bite zone, underneath a scab....it's fairly obvious, really, when the wound is from something biting you....

This is medical analysis, and not my own extrapolation.
Thanks,
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join