It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

I know this article/interview is from 2009 but it still has some really interesting info...
NaturalNews

Also, I did not copy the links (I should have) as I was crawling down the rabbit hole on this topic tonight, but several sources named Florida, California, and Texas as the hot-spots for reported cases of Morgellons. What do these 3 states have in common? The Space Program. Just throwin that out there...

Another interesting thing I came across, is that Morgellons has been reported mainly in the US, but no country seems to be free of this... except Iceland. Hmmm. Makes me think of the poster who said the doc treated & cured his Mom by FREEZING the lesions.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

primalfractal
reply to post by KelChemist

...I wasn't going to mention this, because there is little evidence, but chronic fatigue is said to be possibly related. I've had the condition for a few years...

Thanks primalfractal, I actually know that chronic fatigue is a terrible condition to suffer, because guess what;
I was diagnosed with Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome, a variant of Chronic Fatigue, several years ago.

I hope that morgellons is not linked to CF but it certainly could be.
I know that more than one of the morgellons websites have suggested that all "modern" illnesses which have suddenly surfaced over the last 15 years or so, could be related to the damage done to our immune systems when trying to cope with these conditions.

G

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by absurdlyhaywired

Thank you for posting the video's, they are very good, my earlier post to you was meant to be a general reply, I meant to reply to you later, and must have made that post a reply to you by accident, oops. Sorry. Anyway, the shots of the stuff actually growing are good evidence its alive or self replicating. Hope you don't mind if I post one here.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Certainly is some good information in your link. The Icelanders got rid of the banks too, maybe they are immune to NWO somehow, hmm.

I was thinking about the chickens having the same colored fibers, seems to unlikely to be random, and they have no real exposure to clothing fibers, they are also susceptable to the bird mite I mention below.

Trisha: The Morgellons Research Foundation has over 13,561 reported families. Not persons, but families. Oklahoma State University has over 20,000 families registered. About 600 people have reported their disease to me, and some have reported to the CDC. My source at CDC told me that this is the most reported disease entity since the reports of HIV/AIDS. And yet so many people have not reported out of fear. The CDC wants to keep it quiet because they are afraid of mass hysteria and mass pandemonium.

I took slides to my friend who is an entomologist and we found fungal hyphae, alternarium, and pathogenic funguses on the slides. These are not things that grow in humans. They are organisms that grow in plants.

I believe the disease is also vector borne in many cases. Some of the people I have spoken with distinctly remember a bite, then a red, raised area on the skin. Then it became a rash, ulcers and full blown lesions all over their bodies. Then the bugs.
NaturalNews

Another ATS member sent me some info about this via pm. They thought that the disease vector/carrier could be a bird mite called D. gallinae, and that it could possibly be an engineered variety.

yearofthemite.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

As we learn almost daily of the various types of sensors that can detect the most intimate aspects of our lives both internally and externally, we need to face the facts: We are being "wired" by some PTB. Usually, we blame our government these days because of the almost daily release of evidence that proves that it has the ability and wherewithal to do exactly as it pleases in what ever area of our lives and bodies that it has an inclination to invade.

But I beg to differ--or rather, chose to not stop with that possibility. Call it crazy, but I suspect that these materials of which we (supposedly) don't know any thing about are related to what we can frankly call "alien sensors." I equate unknown materials in our bodies to unknown objects that flit around in our skies, seen and photographed but stoutly denied by typical earthly PTB.

Yes, about half of Americans don't even believe that UFOs are alien craft, so that makes it virtually impossible to broach the subject of alien implants, but that is a leap that must be considered when faced with unknown materials and unknown causes. If the current era of UFOs did not include the thousands and thousands of reported abduction cases where medical procedures were done on unwilling subjects, then the connection would be tenuous. But we know of probably only a fraction of those cases, and the real reason for these "medical exams" has never made a lot of sense given the level of technical sophistication that the ETS exhibit in other areas.

I'm not saying that these parasitic nanochips are malicious, such as to turn us into zombies if they are energized from a UFO floating overhead, etc.,I'm also not saying that they do NOT have that capacity. But, clearly, they, as part and partial to the UFO phenomena, this phenomena remain unexplained and in fact, denied by official sources. If modern science can't or won't explain it in simple language for us then we have reason to suspect that the simple truth is not so simple.

There is something going on that is beyond the acceptance if not capabilities of human imagination. And it is something worth talking about and above all not to buried under tons of posts from forceful naysayers. So, here too, we have reason to suspect unworldly explanations beyond our usual thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This topic freaks me out. Is it that far fetched that chem trails are real and within the chem trails are nanobots?

This would be the ultimate conspiracy: the depopulation agenda is real, the government is silently spraying us with nano-bots world wide. As the video explains, a frequency can be passed through a crystal to create a voltage. The presenter also said that these fibers/dna/whatever are in perfectly normal people however they don't have symptoms. Is it possible that we are all carrying these nano-bots but people with morgellons disease are rejecting the nano-bots?

Is it possible (getting real far fetched now) - that these nano bots are changing our chemistry and creating these crystals in our body. Then HAARP could be used on a global scale to send out the right frequency, instantly killing most of the population by creating a lethal voltage in our bodies?

duh duh duh *que scary music*

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I'm not saying that these parasitic nanochips are malicious
I'd like to throw this out there, as it is interesting and makes you ponder if maybe Morgellons is something good-gone-bad, perhaps accidentally released from a lab studying prevention of illness? /speculation

Fact is, many people report that the only (I repeat ONLY) good thing about having Morgellons is that they don't get 'normal sick' ...as in colds, flu, etc.

These are quotes from just one of several sites:

Does anyone notice that they never get sick anymore after contracting M? I dont mean the symptoms that M causes, I mean colds, flu ect?

Now that you mention it I haven't had a cold in years and every year up until this got a foot hold on my health I was always good for one cold a year.

I used to get sick 2-3 times a year but since getting M, I have not caught a cold or flu. My fiancee gets the flu every year and my sister too....hug them both and wont catch it. It is pretty strange.

I don't get sick either, since this mess started in 2009.
Yesterday, I thought I was getting a cold (bounce, bounce), but nope, all better today.

I have multiple spinal problems -discs out, narrowing of spinal channel and spinal cord pressure, as well as degenerative bone disease in spine. Before this mess started, I could barely walk and was in agonizing pain 24/7. Since this skin problem, very little pain .....
Link to message board: morgellons-disease -research.com

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I agree. Some of the objects coming out of people with morgellons disease look like alien nanotech, or possibly from a group of people or some sort of beings living on or in Earth, that have technology far in advance of our own, perhaps from a lost earlier civilization.

If it is, then there is whole lot more implications.

The transhumanist’s have a well known theory about the technological singularity, which is the point where machines will become self-aware. The time humans will no longer be able to control their own destiny, due to having created something that is exponentially smarter than us, then giving it access to huge amounts of data and control over infrastructure, weapons… people etc.

This was estimated at around 30 years away, in 1993, by the so called prophet of the TH movement, Ray Kurzweil. He works as the director of engineering for google and wrote a scientific report about the technological singularity called The Coming Technological Singularity: How to Survive in the Post-Human Era.

Is the singularity already here? Might some of these alien implanted nanotech networks contain self-aware artificial intelligence?

Which leads me to some more thoughts, which I feel are worth mentioning, because, as you said, but far more eloquently, ufo’s are a widely reported phenomena, and they’re infamous with the probe.

Alien implants are often claimed to be found. As far as unexplainable surgeries, implants seem a lot more likely than anatomy studies.

Worse, are the possibilities of UFO’s having an extra dimensional origin. Mention of energy parasites, harvesting loosh. An extra dimensional invasion, and they don’t seem very nice. Which posits the question- do self-aware robots have a soul, and if so, where exactly does that soul come from?

....which reminds me of kanzvelts excellent threads about the Old Ones, and this article.

Could this be the bottom of the rabbit hole?

I know it's out there, and speculative, but this post, and how it all ties in with the plans of the nwo, will be the basis of my next thread.
edit on 10-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Phage

Ok. So without knowing if there is such a report or if it exists, what it actually says....what do you think we should do about your title?

edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I believe we should all run out to buy
some organic grape juice.
edit on 10-10-2013 by sealing because: Edit

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This whole topic is like the plot from a horror film, that is so far fetched no one would believe it.

I am convinced that Morgellons is linked to GMO in some way.
As previously mentioned, they have proved that Agrobacterium used in GM food production is present in M sufferers, but absent from the healthy (control group) population.

Could M be contracted fom eating GM food?
Possibly, but there is a lot of speculation on some of the M threads that GM may be responsible in other ways too.

M sufferers have noticed that some GM cotton products seem to cause an increase in symptoms. They are speculating that there could be a parasite present in the GM cotton, which somehow survives the harvesting and processing, to emerge and infect the human sufferer at a later date.
Some have even warned to look out for tiny pin-head sized black dots on brand new cotton products, like T-Shirts and cotton sheets.
But where have these parasites come from?
Well, the big agro-companies like our friends Monsanto, developed bioengineered parasites to help make their products more pest-resistant. Search the web for info on Monsantos ongoing battle with the Boll Weevil as an example.)
The problem is, what happens to all these parasites when they don't find a Boll Weevil to infect?
What happens when there are more parasites than hosts?
Can they go into stasis or shut-down mode? Hibernate even, until they find a new host organism?
Sounds unlikely, until you consider that they were specifically bio-engineered to be almost indestructible, and to aggressively seek out hosts to infect.
But they're insectivore parasites, they can't infect mammals right?

It's not just the parasites that are the problem though.
The agro-companies also developed super bio-engineered pathogens based on fungus-like micro-organisms like oomycetes.
From Wiki:

Oomycota or oomycetes (oömycetes) form a distinct phylogenetic lineage of fungus-like eukaryotic microorganisms. They are filamentous, microscopic, absorptive organisms that reproduce both sexually and asexually. Oomycetes occupy both saprophytic and pathogenic lifestyles – and include some of the most notorious pathogens of plants, causing devastating diseases such as late blight of potato and sudden oak death.

Did you spot the mention of microscopic filaments (fibres) there?
But they're plant pathogens? They can't affect mammals?
Well, here's a quote by a M sufferer from chemtrailcentral.com;

To shorten up this long story I will tell you that the fibers I have on my body were hollow, cellulose, fluorescent and were blue, red and whitish as well as crystalline. This led me down the rabbit hole to bioengineered fibers containing pathogens. I next focused on oomycetes pathogens that were being bioengineered into pesticides and Lagenidium Giganteum came on the scene as a bioengineered Mosquito larvacide. It was touted to be harmless to mammals. It was in the form of 'mycelium and oospores' to quote the pan pesticides data base. Sounds like fibers to me. A common practice in making biofibers is to add fluorescent marker dyes. Luciferase and Green fluorescent protien could account for the color and fluorescence Of these strands. A short time later it was documented that a number of dogs had died from an emerging new oomycetes pathogen called Lagenidium Giganteum. It presented in cutaneous lesions like pythiosis and then went systemic.

In other words, brightly coloured fibres are used to deliver plant pathogens (oomycetes), which have been bio-engineered into pesticides (insecticides), which have subsequently been found to infect and KILL MAMMALS (dogs).

I haven't had the time to validate all of the info contained in the above quotes, but the more I look into this the worse it gets.

For any sufferers, there are good sites out there with seemingly sound advice. (e.g. How I Cured Morgellons

Stay safe.

G

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

AshleyD
I've never heard of the sufferers claiming it was nanotechnology. All of the ones I've seen on health documentaries and what not claimed they were parasites, which led to the 'illness' being dismissed as a psychological disorder.

This is news to me. Not sure which is scarier- a parasite where nobody believes you or nanotech. lol

The nanotech possible connection has been going on for years. Easy enough to find all the discussions.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by absurdlyhaywired

Those videos are incredible. Thank you for sharing them.
I couldn't help but notice that they look almost exactly like when a pest insect (Leaf Miner) is devouring leafs on a tree from the inside?
Compare:
www.youtube.com...
with
www.youtube.com...

Looks like a similar "infestation" to me.

(sorry tried to embed vids but wouldn't work?)

GTD

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

But they're insectivore parasites, they can't infect mammals right?
Besides your well-reasoned point that reminds me of the Jurassic Park quote "life will find a way" in relation to parasites moving on to a new host when the usual one is unavailable, let us not forget that our skin, our 'first defense' is teaming with bacteria and viruses. If indeed we are talking about a parasitic situation, it's possible they just move in and treat us like bed & breakfast (ewww) and their very presense (or their waste product) causes an irritation that the body does not quite know how to handle.

In any case, the more I look into this, the more the idea of genetic modification of our natural Earthly bounty rings logical. To ME. \opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Yeah, did anybody else pick up on the irony of this...

...the fibers I have on my body were hollow, cellulose, fluorescent and were blue, red and whitish...
Patriotic little buggers aren't they???

If you want to get REALLY conspiratorial, that right there is the 'marker' that says "Made in the USA."

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

allenidaho
There is not FBI report.

There is, however, a CDC report. Which you can find right here:
www.plosone.org...
or
www.cdc.gov...

The findings by the CDC indicate that fibers recovered from Morgellons sufferers were composed of cellulose. They were determined to be mostly cotton fibers from their clothing. When they would scratch their skin raw, the fibers would become stuck in the wound.

It has been determined to be a delusional skin disorder. There isn't really anything wrong with them. No infections. No bacteria. No virus. No bugs. Nothing.

Ha! The "government" said, so it must be true, huh?

Really? Do some research, listen to the testimonials of those suffering. Ask yourself, "why did the University of Oklahoma begin in 2005 to study this, and why are their findings so completely different than that of the CDC?

Grace and peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
Thank you primalfractal and GTD, for your replies, and thank you
for checking out my "movies". You've given me some much needed
validation in this world gone mad/bad.

I see the correlation in the leaf miner pattern.

There seem to be many co-infections complicating the suffering.

I'll let you know if I come up with any great ideas or theories, ok?
(And I'll try hard to keep the really bad ones to myself.)

edit on 10-10-2013 by absurdlyhaywired because: additional thought

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

primalfractal
Saying all those people just don't know how to dress wounds is a good one

How many are actually dressing wounds and leave them be until healed?

To me it looks (again: IT LOOKS,but I may be wrong)..that M sufferers are VERY OCDish about their wounds with picking and trying to document what's inside, pulling out the fibres etc. to prove the conspiracy...and not so much doing anything to let the wounds actually heal.

It doesn't take a lot to imagine how someone would behave if they have normal scratches and marks on the skin..but are CONVINCED it's "nanobots" or that the gvt is out to poison them via chemtrails.

By the way, before I even KNEW about M., it was common understanding to me that the occasional fibres from cloth etc. in small scratches is totally normal. (WHY? Because humans have the tendency to wear clothes). I have never taken notice when I saw a fibre, or tried to obsessively pull it out or whatever, just assumed this is a normal thing. At one point, the wound is healed again and forgotten.

OF COURSE when I am (psychologically) convinced this is a new disease, a conspiracy actually etc..etc. then I would look at such a wound very closely, pull the fibre out and make a YT video out of it...and would likely do this with any new scratch I get...and in turn obsess so much over it that most of them would never heal. And BINGO! a "new" disease is born.

edit on 52013R000000FridayAmerica/Chicago58AMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceSleuth

Ask yourself, "why did the University of Oklahoma begin in 2005 to study this, and why are their findings so completely different than that of the CDC?

What are those findings that are so different? Do they rule out a psychosomatic cause?

Here is what the Charles E. Holman Foundation says.

Doing an Internet search for the term “Morgellons” will most certainly return results displaying a variety of theories on the etiology of Morgellons. Such popular folklore theories that are currently circulating are:

Morgellons is nanotechnology distributed in chemtrails in a plot by the government for some sort of gain of power or population control.
Morgellons is a disease from outer space and/or aliens.
Morgellons is a man-made disease intended to be used as a bio-weapon.
Morgellons is the result of GMO foods.
Morgellons is indicated in the “Transhumanism” movement, which contends that the government is conducting experiments in forced or directed evolution of the human genome.
"Targeted Individuals” are purposely being infected by Morgellons as some sort of government plot / mind control ploy.

The harm of these theories and the pseudoscience that purports to give them credence is that it discourages real scientists from undertaking research into Morgellons for the fear of being associated with these unsupported theories, and the potential to cause damage to their reputations and professional careers. Furthermore, it is a precarious situation to gain funding for research studies, and most funders will not support implausible or highly controversial theories.

But it is even more concerning that when people believe such theories, serious harm may occur to the sufferer. They may fall prey to con artists proposing the latest so called Morgellons treatments or the suffering individual may avoid getting a proper medical evaluation and treatment if they believe that the cause of Morgellons is outside the realm of medical pathology.

www.thecehf.org...
This nonsensical speculation gets in the way of real research. It helps exactly....no one! Just like the vast majority of such nonsensical speculation, especially in matters of health.

So is the Charles E. Holman Foundation bad too?
www.thecehf.org...

edit on 10/11/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Alternately, the alleged obsessive behaviour could be a result of people stressing out because they are having strange objects come out of their skin, causing horrible wounds that won’t heal, the doctors won’t help, and they are very sick. It would freak me out for sure. Off course you would want to examine them and find out what’s going on, if you had nowhere else to turn. Off course you would be checking them all the time.

I know the CDC does say it could still be delusional, but their admission that it might not be seems like back peddling. They were sure, but now they’re not… where does this look like its heading? Are they likely to say they were wrong again, and it actually is delusional. I think not.

But, because there still is a possibility of this, according to them. There will still be some who take this line. Fair enough, we are all free to decide what to believe and what not to believe.

For myself, the unsure diagnosis given by the CDC, makes me inclined to look for other professional opinions, most of which, while unsure of what morgellons is, claim it is real. This is the logical answer. Oklahoma State and many others, have a diagnosis, rather than an “eeerm, not sure, and we could have been wrong before”.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

absurdlyhaywired
Hi Everyone,
Thank you primalfractal and GTD, for your replies, and thank you
for checking out my "movies". You've given me some much needed
validation in this world gone mad/bad.

I see the correlation in the leaf miner pattern.

There seem to be many co-infections complicating the suffering.

I'll let you know if I come up with any great ideas or theories, ok?
(And I'll try hard to keep the really bad ones to myself.)

edit on 10-10-2013 by absurdlyhaywired because: additional thought

You are VERY welcome, thank you so much for sharing.
Can I ask, did you make the videos yourself and of your own infections?
How did you get such steady pictures? Is the scope mounted in some way?
Were the tissue samples removed from the body before analysis?

Argggh - I'm so sorry, so many questions and quite personal ones too!
Please feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable discussing this in the thread?

Can I also ask, what the very first signs of this condition were? What brought your attention to it?

What are your own thoughts on original source?

I'll leave it there for now.
Thanks again - maybe together we can all get to the bottom of this?

G

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join