It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by willrush

I think it could be used responsibly, but with their history of abuse TPTB are not likely to take that path. The likelihood of wanting to die at some stage if you were immortal in this dimension, is high. I really don't want to be a robot and it does certainly seem like it could be a real problem as technology advances exponentially.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is a very interesting and disturbing thread.

I'm most concerned by the link between Morgellons and the Agrobacterium used in Genetically Modified plants.

from the Institute of Science in Society (ISIS) website:

...Agrobacterium, a soil bacterium extensively manipulated and used in making GM crops...

and

Vitaly Citovsky is a professor of molecular and cell biology at Stony Brook University in New York (SUNY). He is a world authority on the genetic modification of cells by Agrobacterium....
....Citovsky’s team took scanning electron microscope pictures of the fibres in or extruding from the skin of patients suffering from Morgellons disease, confirming that they are unlike any ordinary natural or synthetic fibres....
....They also analysed patients for Agrobacterium DNA....
....They found that “all Morgellons patients screened to date have tested positive for the presence of Agrobacterium, whereas this microorganism has not been detected in any of the samples derived from the control, healthy individuals.” Their preliminary conclusion is that “Agrobacterium may be involved in the etiology and/or progression” of Morgellons Disease....
...Agrobacterium not only infects human and other animal cells, it also transfers genes into them. It was SUNY professor Citovsky and his team that made the discovery some years ago [10]. Until then, the genetic engineering community had assumed that Agrobacterium did not infect animal cells, and certainly would not transfer genes into them.

Agrobacterium was found to transfer T-DNA into the chromosomes of human cells.

(ISIS is a "not for profit" organisation dedicated to providing critical and accessible scientific information to the public and to promoting social accountability and ecological sustainability in science.)

So, if I'm reading this correctly:
They use an agrobacterium for genetically modifying plants, in the production of GM food.
This agrobacterium can allow the transfer of genetic material, including DNA into the cells of other living organisms.

A world authority on the genetic modification of cells by agrobacterium says that it can, AND DOES transfer genetic material into the chromosomes OF HUMAN CELLS. AND that the agrobacterium has been found in ALL of the morgellons sufferers tested so far, and in NONE of the healthy control group?

Is this ringing any alarm bells for anyone else here yet???

(Re: fibers in McD's nuggets - Are the chickens used by McD's for their McNuggets fed GM food by any chance?)

GM NEEDS to be stopped while this is looked into IMHO.

GTD

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Dianec
I have heard quite a bit about this condition, and those who have it swear it is not psychological - had no previous symptomology and are otherwise healthy. I am happy to see it continues to be researched because it appears the suffering is tremendous - mainly because noone appears to believe these people. I know when fiber myalgia came about that was also considered a psychological disorder. Precursors to an epileptic seizure were also once thought to be psychological in nature. Even psychological conditions have a physical reason - at least those on Axis 1.

I think it's wrong to say it's all in their head. Thoughts can create physical manifestations so they need to see what checmical reactions are happening if claiming it is imagined. Such a statement would not end research but rather take it into another direction. Cortisol or adrenaline levels off? Other chemical imbalances?

I got something similar while staying in my parents house. It's an old farmhouse where the owner kept animals in the top floor during Winter. Combine that with our pets bringing in fleas, and I'd feel this itching and get small raised red bumps on my skin that would break open on their own. These just would not heal unless treated with sulphur compounds, just get bigger and bigger, and there would be white fibres on the edges, even with a bandage. Woke up one night to feel as if my feet were on fire, put on the light and saw over 15 fleas on my feet.

We had to hoover the floors every day, apply anti-flea spray to all our pets and disinfect everything with bleach.
For us, it was a combination of fleas that pick up house dust, fungal spores and inject them into the bloodstream.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Yes indeed this is very very worrying, especially since we seem to be having no choice in whether we want GMO or not or if it is used in the foods we buy at some stage in their chain of production. Not that I eat much processed stuff but just seeing the McNuggets article along side this GMO connection shows that possibly what we think of as healthy meat (as in fresh meat) may indeed be 'infected' with Agrobacterium from GMO animal feed that would definitely not be stated on the packaging of the cuts of fresh meat.

Also a bit surprised that with all the articles linked here that no one has brought up Clifford Carnicom, who was the first person I came across who was looking into Morgellons, and this was years ago now.

Carnicom Website

Lots of Youtube Vids from Carnicom

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Morgellons is a multi-symptom disease that is just now starting to be researched and understood. It has a number primary symptoms:
•Physical ◦Spontaneously Erupting Skin lesions
◦Sensation of crawling, biting on and under the skin
◦Appearance of blue, black or red fibers and granules beneath and/or extruding from the skin
◦Fatigue
•Mental ◦Short-term memory loss
◦Attention Deficit, Bipolar or Obsessive-Compulsive disorders
◦Impaired thought processing (brain fog)
◦Depression and feelings of isolation

At the current moment i am currently experiencing the following symptom's:
- fatigue
- Attention Deficit
- impaired thought processing
- depression
- sensation of something on my skin.

Oh no; i have 5 of the 8 symptoms either i'm infected or its 7:30 am and i'm itchy!

I believe in advanced technologies that have not been made public, however just because something comes out of a person that should be there naturally DOESN'T MEAN THE GOVERNMENT PUT IT THERE. You might be surprised at how many foreign objects enter your body with your knowledge.

1400 degrees may seem like a lot when our skin burns around 150 degrees, but to put it in perspective, brass melts at 1650 degrees. (www.engineeringtoolbox.com...)

There is all sorts of crap in the air. Depending on your job, you might be exposed to and inhale filaments or micro-granules and never know you did it. Here is a short list of possibilities that i came up with in 10 minutes. there are a billion other scenarios:
- Personally, I work in quarries a lot. I'm exposed to all sorts of mirco-crystals that i'm sure i have inhaled. Strontianite, anhydrite and gypsum are all present where i go, and are easily ingested via breathing. They are abrasive in nature and can easily cut up your lungs and enter your body.
- You work in a machine shop and inhale metal / alloy fibers, or bite your nails and ingest it with out knowing it.
- You go swimming and ingest filaments from a bathing suit, or grit tracked into the pool, suspended in the water.
- you fall cut yourself bad, all sorts of stuff gets pushed into your wound.
- etc.

- Either you poop it out or it becomes lodged in your tissue. Foreign objects lodged in your tissue can take years to come out. So long, that when it does finally emerge you have no recollection of the event that got it there in the first place. Due to the length of the exiting process the exit site on your body tends to get all red and even infected; but this is natural.

- its very easy to become frightened seeing a fiber or other element emerge from your forearm that wasn't there yesterday. With all the Sci-Fi movies and the crazy realistic special effects we have today, its very easy to let your imagination get the better of you. Just because a object is super heat resistant, doesn't mean there are robots in you.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
This is a very interesting and disturbing thread.

I'm most concerned by the link between Morgellons and the Agrobacterium used in Genetically Modified plants.

from the Institute of Science in Society (ISIS) website:

Unless it's changed a lot, ISIS is a proponent of homeopathy, "water memory" and traditional Chinese medicine as well. While some of the members are fairly well thought of, others have rather dubious credentials, including Mae-Wan Ho.

However, the rest of your post is correct, sort of. Agro does not infect cells, it infects organisms. It can, in fact, insert T-DNA sequences into animal cells. And even "wild" Agro will try this. Might be a good reason not to handle plant galls.

Wild Agro's payload is for plant hormones that don't express in animal cells. I'm not sure what you'd get from modified T-DNA, but remember, no matter WHAT's in there, it would have to be something your cells could make. Extruding super fibers that can't be burned doesn't seem to be the sort of thing your cells would be capable of.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I love this guy and have immense respect for Phage and it wasn't always like that. After a while my perception of his approach is Occam's razor. If something besides the obvious is presented I've noticed that he is asking for the data as extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. And that's something we should all do. Especially as online information becomes more prevalent. If we post random bits of data and bias that information towards a theory or hypothesis we have stating a direct correlation, some people run with that. That's called misinformation and is not necessarily a responsible think to do.

So OP, thank you for your opinion on this, it's an interesting perspective, but that's all it is.

Phage, thank you for your diligence and taking the time to reel us in from time to time.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Posting so I can read later! S&F.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So if we are being experimented on what is the agenda ??

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

PhageBTW. Beforitisnews is not an acceptable source.(no reason given)

That's cute. Not an acceptable source.

I can't think of any other way to call it.

"I'll consider input from A, but from B? Are you kidding me?"

Personally, I take input from all sources. Even people I know to be completely off kilter. I wait and retain that information, with the idea that a pattern my divulge itself. Patterns lead to things.

Do you not take input from CNN? How about your local news? I personally can think of many reasons why they should at least be heavily weighted before being accepted at face value.

- SN

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Nevermind Tucket beat me too it

edit on 6-10-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by primalfractal

Ok. Good enough for me. I guess your title isn't off base. I suppose the crime lab may have looked at some fibers but I'd still like to get a little more information about their findings. I wonder if the samples sent to the FBI may have been sort of messed up. Since there really was no chain of custody for them it's sort hard to say that they actually had anything to do with Morgellons.

"I knew it was thought to be delusional, so I asked some Morgellons sufferers to send samples of the fibres, figuring if it was delusional, they would never show up. But 48 hours later, Fed Ex packages started arriving. I borrowed a microscope to examine them. And they looked a little odd."

But how about this?

Wymore has now been working on the DNA of the fibres for five years. So far, none of the samples he has sent into the laboratory has proved to be anything mysterious. Results have included nylon, cotton, a human hair, a fungal fibre and a rodent hair.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Wow, beforeitsnews isn't acceptable. Wikipedia, where the source is virtually legion, you are more than ok to "accept"? Edited, overwritten, tainted? Fine for a quick briefing, IMHO, a brief "what is this", but in-depth or sincere looking into? I couldn't begin to disagree more.

But not beforeitsnews?

Wow.

- SN

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Tucket
Those fibers under the skin remind me of those microscopic fibers found in Mc ds chicken nuggets. Compare.. McNuggets under the microscope

I thought of that as well. I'm certain we are being used as guinea pigs for genetic experiments. I believe there is a massive attempt to kill off a large portion of our population. I'm sure they are putting these types of substances in all kinds of fast food.

Once they kill off the poor and uninformed population, in other words people who either eat or depend on fast food for daily substance, they'll start putting these things in fruits, veggies and meat.

I'm sure that after they kill a few more million or billion people, they'll have the glitches all worked out. Soon, they'll make it virtually undetectable.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I saw this on Discovery Channel, in 'the Unexplained Files' yesterday (Dutch television).

Link to a preview of that episode (click)

edit on 6-10-2013 by AnonymousWitness because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

SadistNocturne
Phage: BTW. Beforitisnews is not an acceptable source.

That's cute. Not an acceptable source.

I can't think of any other way to call it.

"I'll consider input from A, but from B? Are you kidding me?"

Personally, I take input from all sources. Even people I know to be completely off kilter. I wait and retain that information, with the idea that a pattern my divulge itself. Patterns lead to things.

Do you not take input from CNN? How about your local news? I personally can think of many reasons why they should at least be heavily weighted before being accepted at face value.- SN

There is credence to this from a personal research standpoint. As a former intelligence officer, I found in my work that incorrect information, if you are seeking a variety of resources, is actually VERY informative indeed. What is deceptive and the most damaging, is FILTERED information. Filtered information comes in the form of selective and sequenced 100% facts, which pick and choose what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. The danger to the investigator is a selective patchwork of correctness spun into a complete lie.

The former is wrong, but the latter is not even wrong.

I would suggest, from professional experience, that we issue a 'caution' on unreliable information sources. To declare an information source as a priori invalid simply becomes a useful mechanism for those who are seeking to spin their own form of dis-information.

edit on 6-10-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have never seen fibers get under someones skin from scratching. I have see fibers get into wounds, but that is easy to see.

I have had splinters, where I thought I had gotten all of the splinter out, but the wound festered, and eventually, my body pushed out the remaining piece of the splinter.

The pictures I have seen of this Morgellons disease look like nothing I have ever seen. I don't buy the claim that this is an imagined disease. In the pictures, you can see something under the skin.

What is the probability that the government and the medical industry would cover this up? I say pretty high.

I would think most likely a result of genetically modified foods, but government experimenting on people with some new technology isn't that hard to believe. They have done it before.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

poet1b
I have had splinters, where I thought I had gotten all of the splinter out, but the wound festered, and eventually, my body pushed out the remaining piece of the splinter.

Were any spinach cans involved in this process?

I would think most likely a result of genetically modified foods, but government experimenting on people with some new technology isn't that hard to believe. They have done it before.

I agree. Or perhaps a corporation which would be a third party to government and people.

Remember the CIA's operation Northwoods? This plan was created by a CIA director to "convince the people, using terrorism". He went and talk about his plan to JFK, but JFK said WTF? and he fired the CIA director. You know what happened to JFK afterwards...

edit on 6-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have read a little on this "disease" yesterday and it is my understanding there had been made MANY studies and NONE of the studies found the fibers anything "out of the extraordinary".

The fibres were found to be normal fibres, like those from clothes which happen to be attached to the wounds the people pick on.

Any other interpretation of this "disease" would imply

*) that all the studies were wrong and it is a huge conspiracy where someone (basically the entire global medical and scientific community) wants to hide the true cause of the disease (or the true origin of the fibers)

This, however is unlikely.

Show me a study which shows that the fibres are of "unnatural" origin, NOT from clothes, bandages etc.

Also.. (as said I am basically new to this condition, I never read on it until yesterday)...but several minutes Google searching showed me something remarkable:

I noticed that the people who have this condition seem to be obsessively pick the wounds and keep looking for fibres etc...I saw many pictures where people were looking and pulling out fibres from the wounds, w/ tweezers etc.

This ALONE could result in a cycle of obsession which a) could be the reason/cause for the condition IN THE FIRST PLACE and b) the fact that the picking and obsessively looking and pulling fibres OBVIOUSLY would be in the way of the wounds healing...and in turn just cause even more fibres to get into the wounds since they constantly get picked, then attach to clothing, heal over to an extent etc. in a long/endless cycle of obsession.

edit on 72013R000000SundayAmerica/Chicago26PMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

allenidaho
There is not FBI report.

There is, however, a CDC report. Which you can find right here:
www.plosone.org...
or
www.cdc.gov...

The findings by the CDC indicate that fibers recovered from Morgellons sufferers were composed of cellulose. They were determined to be mostly cotton fibers from their clothing. When they would scratch their skin raw, the fibers would become stuck in the wound.

It has been determined to be a delusional skin disorder. There isn't really anything wrong with them. No infections. No bacteria. No virus. No bugs. Nothing.

Don't be fooled by political disinformation.. When labs have checked these fibers, they don't match anything known in their databases.. They don't match fibers from clothes, nor do they even burn at the usual temps.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The dark agenda video in the OPs post is unbelievable! Scary. Unless your a transhumanist of course. Everyone should watch this presentation.

I wonder if this video sways the chemtrail naysayers....Nope.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join