It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here's a new video of this "morgellons" mess.
This show excerpts from my Maydays video.
This is a large blobby thing that came out of my face.
This is a short video.

Nothing new here with me-hope you're all doing well.
Where are you? yoooooooooo hooooooooooo lol

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ever seen a neurotrophic electrode?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey I don't really follow this stuff, but if I can find something interesting, I will always help out. Does this help any?

The CIA, AMF and NIH Implants _ Morgellons Research Group

On March 18, 2008, the Central Intelligence Agency responded in writing to a Larson MediaFreedom of Information Act request. The document discloses that the CIA’s use of biomedicalintellectual property developed at the Alfred Mann Foundation, Second Sight LLC, AdvancedBionics, and under Naval Space Warfare (SPAWAR) contract #N6600106C8005 is “currently andproperly classified pursuant to an executive order in the interest of national security” and appliesto the CIA Director’s “statutory obligation to protect from disclosure, intelligence sources andmethods”.View CIA DocumentThe technology, developed under the DARPA programs of TonyTether, Col. Geoffrey Ling and N.I.H programs of William Heetderks have been protected as aDefense “Special Access Program”1 (SAP), which is the official terminology for a “black project”.The research has resulted in implantable devices that are millimeter and submillimeter in size6(click to view), can be surreptitiously implanted10, are fabricated in a manner that the devicescannot be detected or localized by clinical medical or radiology techniques and provides ashocking amount of surveillance capability regarding a subjects activities which may include visualand auditory biofeedback data. Additionally, the devices are capable of delivering testosterone orany other biological agen

The FCC has provided a bandwidth allocation allowing remote wireless data communicationclick to view. Additionally, the devices include a method for delivery of testosterone3 or any otherbiological agent for behavior modification and tactical weapon applicationsclick to view. The SAPholds “unacknowledged”2 status and statutory disclosure mandates to Congress were “waived”4.Under the program, Department of Defense components misappropriated monies that wereallocated by Congress for Children’s Health research, engaged in unlawful research efforts, andthe failure to disclose the SAP activities to Congress violates U.S. Title 10 (Subtitle A, Part I,Chapter 2, § 119). In 2006, Russel Tice, a NSA and DIA Agent who worked within SAP’sattempted to disclose to Congressional Members that NSA Director Michael Hayden was engagingin unconstitutional and unlawful acts and using SAP to mask illegality

The bulk of the devices consist of integrated tantalum capacitor/electrodes which does not show acontrast artifiact during radiology methods such as Magnetic Resonance (MRi), ComputerizedTomography (CT), Ultrasound, or traditional x-ray radiography

edit on 31-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
When I saw the sores.. I immediately thought this could be a precursor for the mark of the beast.. Nanotechnology that could spy, locate, rewrite DNA and change thought patterns..

Revelation speaks of those with the mark as unredeemable (mind changes, no longer desire salvation), produce sores and eventually seek death and death flees from them..

Could also be the return of the nephilim.. I say this because nimrod "became" a mighty man (gaborum/nephilim)..

This topic is a conspiracy theorists wet dream...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
C'mon M sufferers!
Any news? Any success with the suggestions so far?
Freezing?
Honey?
Cinnamon/cloves/oregano/red thyme/lemon/rosemary?
Bug zapper?
Blocking ELF?
Coriander?
Spirulina?
Ph balance enhancers?
Magnets?
Pulsed magnetism?
EMPs?
Suffocation/depriving the parasites of air?
Ladybird(ladybug) or other predatory insect to hunt mites/parasites?
Immune system boosters?
Antioxidants?
Bicarbonate of Soda / Baking Soda?
Turmeric?
Insecicides/Miticides?
Histamine/Anti-Histamine?

What have you tried so far? Individual treatments/combinations?
What WORKS?
What doesn't work?

Talk to us - let us know how you are doing.
You have a much better chance of getting through this, BEATING this, if you can find the energy to share what you are experiencing and what you are learning about it.

I'm especially worried about one or two of you who haven't "checked in" for a while.
PLEASE just post a small reply letting us know that you're ok??

take care,
G

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey everyone, been real sick, got a vague memory of lying in bed shaking... great, think I got worn out. Computer was messing me up, I can only sit in front of it for so long before feeling really bad, emf triggering CF? Ha my ex is making me sell the house in few weeks too, you can imagine how much I've got done (sorry to whinge). Just seem to be getting a bit better, been using magnets a lot. Got some schumann/other frequencies running on the machine, see if that helps.

I do apologise for being away, and am very glad you kept the thread going.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I think the nephilim do look responsible, along with their fallen angel/watcher Sumerian bio-engineer "gods" and allies, the primordial "old ones" rumoured to live extradimensionally under the Earth and also be giants, titans, demons, leviathon etc.

The bloodline is traced through Cain, mother Lilith. RH-, supposedly related to abductions, the alien Anunnaki blood. The land of Nod, where Cain was banished to, underground.

It appears that the Aryans were actually Adamites (who were Caucasian in appearance). These Aryans lived in Western China (Tarim Basin). You see Adam and Eve were driven from the Garden to the east--the Tarim Basin or Xinjiang. They built magnificent cities and overall were a sophisticated people. It was these Aryans that gifted a higher level of civilization to the Chinese. It was also these Aryans (Whites) who established a proto-Hinduism in Northern India (the Rama Empire). (Cain may have a bit later added his own twist to Hinduism with the Hindu trinity: Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.)

it had to be these White Adamites/Aryans who are the players in the great Aryan epics, such as the Mahabharata. It may very well be that that story is about a family feud--between the House of Seth and the House of Cain--or a conflict between two families within the Sethite line. Thus the Bhagavad Gita is a spiritual treatise that was the work of the Aryans. It is my opinion that the happenings in Genesis 6 are elaborated upon in the Mahabharata. (In the pre-flood world of the Mahabharata high technology was in use: space/aircraft that resemble the UFOs (flying saucers) and speculative fiction spaceships found in comics and movies.)

Then it can be said that the Aryans, after Noah's flood, went westward and took over the already present Sumerian civilization (becoming known as the Akkadians). These Aryans, descended from Noah's family, were starting over again as far as civilization was concerned. It may very well be that by Noah's time (before the flood) the Sethites had declined in terms of their technology. They no longer possessed advanced aircraft; they were getting around in horse-drawn chariots and wagons.

Its true Namah wife of Noah was daughter of Cain ,but she was born before Angels fall. Namah was not carried any progeny from fallen Angels. IT WAS HAM'S WIFE WHO CARRIED PROGENY FROM ARYAN NEPHILIM BLOOD.It was Lilith or Kali Sara or Ishthar daughter who carried progeny from Nephilim ,she was mortal daughter of Lilith. (Lilith is fallen Angel Aza who represent Women power on the Earth. )Arabian tribe Qathan claim descencet from Joktan son of Eber.Gypsies Roma not all GYPSIES can claim descended from Veda Aryans because Abraham was descend from Veda Aryans or Abhiri or ApiruOr Habiru or Hebrew from Saravasti.Abraham was descend from Abir Peleg from Yadhava clan (Sethite clan). Kethura was Kenite origin or Cain origin or Guttian Sumerian or Tocharian or Turanian or whatever you want to call it.

sunsaints.blogspot.com.au... ryansadamitessethites.html

Hitler went looking for the Aryan "master race" in Tibet.

The World Rh negative blood line can be traced to its 2nd highest concentration, the Basques, on the border of SPAIN/FRANCE..(where our BLOODLINE originates....then to the Middle East..MORROCO > IRAQ the highest concentration of Rh negative blood in the world...adding SUMER into the equation.

Many royal lineage babies who were stillborn or died very shortly after birth, (severely jaundiced), were the end result of mixing of incompatible bloodlines. In previous generations, couples with this problem lost many babies. After it was discovered what was happening (usually the second pregnancy with an Rh pos fetus), couples were advised to not have more biological children; and they followed this advice as the alternative was repeated miscarriages and heartbreak.

sangreality.weebly.com...

And damn you get some freaky weird vampire stuff when searching "gypsies descendant of cain". The Mergovians in the link above are also renown.

gypsychat2000.forumsland.com...

vampirerpg.free.fr...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by absurdlyhaywired

I found something on hydrogels that looks suspiciously like your theory on slime moulds. A lot like it really.

In the native tissue, the interaction between cells and the extracellular matrix (ECM) is essential for cell migration, proliferation, differentiation, mechanical stability, and signaling. It has been shown that decellularized ECMs can be processed into injectable formulations, thereby allowing for minimally invasive delivery. Upon injection and increase in temperature, these materials self-assemble into porous gels forming a complex network of fibers with nanoscale structure. In this study we aimed to examine and tailor the material properties of a self-assembling ECM hydrogel derived from porcine myocardial tissue, which was developed as a tissue specific injectable scaffold for cardiac tissue engineering. The impact of gelation parameters on ECM hydrogels has not previously been explored. We examined how modulating pH, temperature, ionic strength, and concentration affected the nanoscale architecture, mechanical properties, and gelation kinetics. These material characteristics were assessed using scanning electron microscopy, rheometry, and spectrophotometry, respectively. Since the main component of the myocardial matrix is collagen, many similarities between the ECM hydrogel and collagen gels were observed in terms of the nanofibrous structure and modulation of properties by altering ionic strength. However, variation from collagen gels was noted for the gelation temperature along with varied times and rates of gelation. These discrepancies when compared to collagen are likely due to the presence of other ECM components in the decellularized ECM based hydrogel. These results demonstrate how the material properties of ECM hydrogels could be tailored for future in vitro and in vivo applications.

iopscience.iop.org...

Metamaterials are artificial substances that are structurally engineered to have properties not typically found in nature. To date, almost all metamaterials have been made from inorganic materials such as silicon and copper1, 2, which have unusual electromagnetic or acoustic properties1, 2, 3, 4, 5 that allow them to be used, for example, as invisible cloaks6, 7, 8, 9, superlenses10, 11, 12 or super absorbers for sound13. Here, we show that metamaterials with unusual mechanical properties can be prepared using DNA as a building block. We used a polymerase enzyme to elongate DNA chains and weave them non-covalently into a hydrogel. The resulting material, which we term a meta-hydrogel, has liquid-like properties when taken out of water and solid-like properties when in water. Moreover, upon the addition of water, and after complete deformation, the hydrogel can be made to return to its original shape. The meta-hydrogel has a hierarchical internal structure and, as an example of its potential applications, we use it to create an electric circuit that uses water as a switch.

www.nature.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This past week or so, I've been looking more closely at Oregano and Oregano Oil as a possible treatment for many of the Morgellons symptoms.

From medicalnewstoday.com:

Oregano is an important culinary and medicinal herb that has been used in medicine and cooking for thousands of years - with a number of potential health benefits. It is a species of Origanum, belonging to the mint family (Lamiaceae).

According to that site, Oregano Oil is;
Antioxidant, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory, AntiCancer, also helps get rid of Intestinal Parasites and Repels Insects (among many other things!)

and according to globalhealingcenter.com:

The science regarding the ability of oregano oil to conquer infections is very clear, showing a very powerful effectiveness against candida albicans, aspergillus mold,

So, it appears to be effective against yeast/fungus and mold too!

It does have some side effects and care must be taken when using it (especially if pregnant) but it does seem to tick a lot of the boxes - Especially for fighting the yeast/fungus/parasite aspects of M?

The Oil is available from several online vendors BUT apparently it tastes absolutely horrible! So, it might be an idea to try it in Gel Cap form??

There is an excellent thread on Oregano Oil by ATS member Realtruth HERE and they also recommend Gelcaps (homemade!!!), the thread is well worth a read.

Perhaps some of the M sufferers in the thread could try Oregano Oil and let us know how they get on?

Good Luck! (and keep in touch!!)

Gordi

On the topic of parasitic infection, I JUST FOUND THIS SNIPPET at one of the above sites:

One study in particular, which examined the relationship between oregano oil intake and parasites within the body through a 6 week study, is worthy of note. In the study, those taking 600 mg of oregano oil daily were recorded to have a complete disappearance of parasites within the body.

edit on 12-11-2013 by Gordi The Drummer because: To add extra info.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just checking in... Is no one interested in continuing the thread?
How are our sufferers doing? Please let me know - you can pm me if you don't want to thread post.

Hope everyone's ok?

regards
Gordi

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi,
Primalfractal-those are some good-looking hydrogels! I've seen some slime mold experiments looking quite the same.
Gordi-You are so kind to give your time on this subject.
Me-I'm just worn out from the suffering with whatever this is. All I really know is that after years of getting nowhere
with the medical establishment I then looked on the internet and discovered photos and reports of symptoms
identical to mine-including some things so bizarre I'd never have mentioned experiencing. And I certainly tried
hard to investigate the obvious or simple explanations that could be overlooked in the chaos.

I haven't found the discipline to list the treatments I've tried, but of the dozens none has brought any improvement.
I do think, however, that using systemic enzymes has been beneficial, although expensive.

The research you have done is right on track. I'll try to muster some strength to post anything helpful-so far
the best thing for me has been the mechanical removal of the skin issues.

Here you can see some recent and present samples of trouble makers from in/off of my face.
It's all so indescribable and painful. Thank you for caring-it really means the world to us, I know.

Well, I need to upload some photos........stay tuned

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I still don't know how to post any photos.
I can give you this link to my photobucket.
s1327.photobucket.com...

It looks like photobucket has changed their format since I was last there.
Hopefully it'll be easy to navigate. I have over 900 photos of "morgellons" there somewhere.

Talk with you soon. Take care.
absurdlyhaywired

edit on 20-11-2013 by absurdlyhaywired because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by absurdlyhaywired because: clarification

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello again everyone,
I've made another 3 1/2 minute video. Have a look-it's "clear" fluid and appears to be doing
something interesting. With the naked eye this specimen was a bit of clear stuff just sitting there.
Sorry this is all I have to offer.
absurdlyhaywired
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have a new treatment plan for the new year. I happened upon a study of the effects of EGCG from green tea on the development of dictyostelium. Since I believe some type of slime mold to be causing my most torturing symptoms I obtained some EGCG and began my experiment on 12-31-13. I've noticed some improvement that is different than from anything else I've tried (over 60 different things). This would not be a cure as EGCG doesn't appear to be cytotoxic to the dictyostelium, and the effects seen are reversible, according to the study. But this is the only thing I've been able to find that addresses interfering with a slime mold life cycle. I'll keep you posted. I'm posting a link to the study and also a link to my latest "morgellons movie"

www.scienceopen.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here's another video of excerpts from my very first "movie".
This was a specimen from my face. I call this one Morgellons Growth Spurt.
Have a look-it's under 5 minutes long.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Phage
Can you provide a link to that FBI report?
The one in your title?

BTW. Beforitisnews is not an acceptable source.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I have never heard anything so ridiculous.

The moment you disregard something as being "not an acceptable source", is the moment you close your eyes to the possibility of truth.

Personally, I don't find much nutritional value in many "trusted sources".....but, I observe, and remember.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi guys,
I hope that you are all still around and doing well?

I happened across the article below, and I don't know why, but I immediately thought of you guys.
They have "found" a microscopic sphere up in the stratosphere.

“It is a ball about the width of a human hair, which has filamentous life on the outside and a gooey biological material oozing from its centre,”

LINK to the article on Express.co.uk HERE

Could this be a possible "smoking gun" for the transport/delivery system used to spread the fibres?
(The article speculates that the microscopic sphere may have originated in space but what if it drifted into the stratosphere from high-level spraying here on Earth?)

Anyway, I thought you might be interested.

Let us know how you're all doing. Please?

kindest regards,
Gordi

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Did you eat shungite powder directly ?
edit on 8-4-2022 by Florian23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join