posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
do not question why a.t.s.went down the same time as the goverment sites
That was answered... many times. It's not our (ATS management) fault if those with less-than-average cognitive skills refuse to believe the
do not question sandy hook /the boston bombing /and elvis
It's not the "questioning" that got the topics in trouble, it's the digging into personal information (cyber-stalking) of innocent people that got
the topics into trouble.
How many damn times do we need to say this?
Okay, so here's a deal we'll make with you...
The next time there's a "conspiracy subject" (quotes because the Elvis topic was borderline conspiracy) and you believe a private person needs to
be exposed -- contrary to the seemingly inherent privacy advocacy of conspiracy theorists -- as a means to expose the conspiracy, all you need to do
is the following:
1) Confirm your real-world identity with ATS ownership (several ways to do that)
2) Get our approval of your confirmation
3) Before you reveal your info, detail who you are, including phone number and address
4) Then post what you want about that individual
5) Then close with a disclaimer that you accept all responsibility for what you just posted.