posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:46 PM
Right, let's not bugger about. I'm going to offer my opinion because, well frankly because it's right. Read and bloody well appreciate, ok?
To ANYONE who doesn't agree: You are NOT WELCOME TO POST HERE! Ok? I'm telling you, DON'T. I don't want to hear it. If you don't agree then your
ego-driven ignorance which demands you make stupid comments on a topic obviously way over your head is of no interest. Just go away.
Get it? Clear enough? Understand? You CANNOT post here.
(Ahem. Ok, excuse me for a second, I'm English and so find the emotional use of caps of quite exhausting...)
Right, so until you own ATS and make a few changes (such as getting rid of all other members and restricting public access to read only) the above is
not a wise inclusion when starting a thread.
Nor is it effective in dissuading argument.
Despite any enlightened wishes to the contrary all members are welcome to make a pertinent comment on any thread available on ATS. That being so then
what such a petulant demand is effective in achieving is encouraging the very attention that such a tantrum suggests is unwanted.
Hold yet though noble light-bearer, do not despair for I may still offer hope. If you are desperate to write a piece which you don't want questioned
by the great unwashed then perhaps the following:
- Disconnect from the web
- Turn off computer
- Turn off phone (serious business ahead)
- Shoo lesser ones out of the building
- Grab pen and paper
- Think of serious business
- Decide to leave phone (is very serious)
- Go alone into windowless, candlelit room
- Close door
- Contemplate own greatness
- Empathise with spider-man
- Go back to phone
- Tweet: Do Not Disturb, Great Work in progress.
- Turn off phone.
- Go back into windowless, candlelit room
- Close door behind you
- Think great thoughts
- Be surprised at level of own greatness
- Write great work
- Read great work making any corrections necessary (shouldn't take long)
- Stand humbled at great work
- Remember greatness, readjust stance
- Curse stupid society
- Eat any paper bearing hint of great work
- Feel ill
- Think of great work
- Think of normies
- Curse society again and eat all paper just in case
- Feel iller
- Retire unwell but content in knowledge that the truth of own words will remain forever unquestioned.
To everyone else enjoy ATS and happy posting.