It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Choosing Your Sexuality

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So one of your parents were MENTALLY ILL and you had to give up your early life to help them? was it your mother or your father, If you don't mind me asking?

edit on 7/10/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by colbe

Your "God" said do not judge lest ye be judged...

You put yourself in the place of God by judging an entire group of people...

THAT is a mortal sin....

THAT is a mortal sin....

Not quite blasphemy. But sinful yes.

GOD is LOVE.
So much so that even his own son came here to offer
ALL ALL ALL mankind hope. And because of that, I see no reason for me to judge
or condemn or speak for GOD in such away. I have to believe there
is hope for ALL ALL ALL mankind. Some how some way, I believe this.
Without condoning sin. If anyone truly loves Christ they will know
what is right and wrong. My obligation is to the hope and love.
Not the judgement. I have enough crap of my own to worry about.

Bigtime.

This is a good thread my furry friend. I love chance to say what I
just said. SnF
edit on 7-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

Wait a minute....the Old Testament....so you condone killing people for wearing mixed fabric? Because I recall a very violent God in the Old Testament. Hardly "Christian" in the area of love and forgiveness.

See...all the inconsistencies. How am I to believe in a system that doesn't believe in itself?

Ahem...if I may take it from here...(seems to shut them up)
Ask Dr Laura

This letter has been circulating on the net. Reportedly the author is Kent Ashcraft.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. link

edit on 7-10-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Yes, this I can identify with. As a girl at the age of nine I built treehouses, seemed much more fun than playing with dolls, and I had a lot more male friends than female friends. I loved riding horses, anything athletic. I am very happily married to a man, very much attracted to men, although I can appreciate a beautiful woman, it is not really in a sexual way. My sexuality has never been something I had to consider, it just is what it is. I am feminine, but not "frilly", in a female sense.

I have an Uncle who is gay, and says since he can remember (as far back as age three) he has never been attracted to women. He endured several years of group therapy to "cure his problem", and lived with a woman for three years. He tried to be heterosexual but it just did not work. Sad, right? Interestingly enough, my other Uncle, the twin of my Father, was also gay. He was just one of the nicest people I have ever known, and an accomplished pianist as well as a psychiatrist. He died of AIDS in 1993. My Dad could not be more alpha, played college ball, and the typical hetero male to a tee. So two homosexual males in a family of three males? Seems like there might be biological aspect to me.

I have read that there might be a correlation to high testosterone levels of pregnant women contributing to sexual preference, and even to handedness. There is also research that indicates hormonal makeup can be passed down genetically.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

Wait a minute....the Old Testament....so you condone killing people for wearing mixed fabric? Because I recall a very violent God in the Old Testament. Hardly "Christian" in the area of love and forgiveness.

See...all the inconsistencies. How am I to believe in a system that doesn't believe in itself?

You're the one who is inconsistent friend. And I answered your questions about sex.

You never comment about what I post. I shared a lot more than a verse from the OT in my last reply, I commented to your denial, showing you Sodom was condemned for sodomy not just as you say, homosexual rape.

I shared already maybe you missed the post, the verses in the GOSPEL that states unrepentant sodomites are in Hell. God is not inconsistent, sodomy is a grave mortal sin, OT and NT.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

colbe

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

You're the one who is inconsistent friend. And I answered your questions about sex.

You never comment about what I post. I shared a lot more than a verse from the OT in my last reply, I commented to your denial, showing you Sodom was condemned for sodomy not just as you say, homosexual rape.

I shared already maybe you missed the post, the verses in the GOSPEL that states unrepentant sodomites are in Hell. God is not inconsistent, sodomy is a grave mortal sin, OT and NT.

My apologies....I did not comment on what I thought was irrelevant. I have stated my position on Sodom. You have stated yours. Rather than argue....I let it go.

You have to understand: i quit believing the Bible was the word of God long ago. I attended Hardin-Simmons University and attended their mandated OT and NT classes, plus the require 9hrs of chapel time. I see the cultural relevance, and see two things: an OT that was meant to keep Jews isolated and promote cultural values. In the NT I see a mixture of books written about what is supposed to be the life of Jesus.

To be fair, I value the Christian religion for what it can do for people who need such things. And I do have a belief in a deity....just my deity is utterly unconcerned with us individually (for the most part). My deity revels in existence, for the chance to observe.

So you have to understand, when you quote the bible to me, you are quoting passages I have read dozens of times at a minimum (and some, obviously, hundreds). I am familiar with your material. I just don't agree with your view.

So I am asking questions to challenge your viewpoint. Such as why that one verse in Leviticus can cause such angst, yet the adjacent verses are ignored. Or why the OT God was so angry and vengeful, while Jesus basically said, "Yeah, that is mostly bull....God loves you and forgives you." Did the omnipresent God change his mind? Or could the OT be completely unrelated to the NT, and not legitimately part of what should be "Christian belief".

On a side note....have you noticed that the pope even says about gays, "Who am I to judge?"

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

Ask Dr Laura

This letter has been circulating on the net. Reportedly the author is Kent Ashcraft.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's law. I have learned a great deal from you, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans but not Canadians. Can you clarify?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 10:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging. link

Lmao!!

And the answers....

Answer: You have not prepared the bull right. You must empty the bull of any internal organs and especially the digestion system. Cover the bull with a mixture of grease and the gut contents prior to the sacrifice. The smell should now be less disturbing. If the neighbours still complain about the odour, you can claim that it's bull#.

Answer: That depends on her education. Renting is much more cost-effective nowadays. A fair price for an IT consultant is about $110/hr.

Answer: Oh, no, not on the sabbath you won't. In the weeks, he's doing no harm, and on the sabbath you are not allowed to kill him, unless you enjoy it, then it doesn't classify as work. Thus, you have to hire a hitman who is willing to do the work. Just make sure this hitman is also eliminated for his sabbath-violation.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

On a side note....have you noticed that the pope even says about gays, "Who am I to judge?"

there is a thread on that subject to which colbe chimed in with her usual rhetoric...

Apparently she knows more then him about what God is thinking

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

fr33kSh0w2012

So one of your parents were MENTALLY ILL and you had to give up your early life to help them? was it your mother or your father, If you don't mind me asking?

No. My drunk father beat me. Kicked me through a glass door. Had sex with sundry girlfriends with me present. On and on.

I didn't speak a word from the age of 5 till almost 8.

Then when I was in my teens, i said, "Screw that. I am not a victim." And bootstrapped myself into a strong worldview. In the process, my mother and I saved each other.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

JohnnyCanuck

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

Ask Dr Laura

Dear Dr. Laura,

Yes, Colbe...essentially, this.

And you certainly understand that I mean no disrespect. This is (I hope) an open and honest discussion for you and I.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I doubt that the Pope, or Colbe, or myself, can come close to what God is thinking.
Because we surely can't come close to what he knows.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Akragon

I doubt that the Pope, or Colbe, or myself, can come close to what God is thinking.

We don't even know what we know. Humanity is so mired in compound ignorance, its a wonder we are where we are today.

Thus, we sit here typing about this kind of stuff. 1000 years ago, it may have been done around a fire with a pipe. Today, we sit around our computer.
We just don't really change.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Akragon

Yet...

Some people belief the bible IS the mind of God... every word is true because he inspired it...

With a tiny bit of research, anyone could find the truth of that matter...

And this subject shouldn't even be an issue

edit on 7-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

1000 years ago, it may have been done around a fire with a pipe.

Well... im sure fire would have been used...

but the only thing that would be smoking is the poor heretic tied to a steak...

edit on 7-10-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

With a tiny bit of research, anyone could find the truth of that matter...

All I would say to that Ak, hopefully without straying to far from the topic.
Out of respect for OP and ATS, is this. We see evidence and research lie to us everyday.
It's the only thing that puts innocent men away. I have to believe God is greater than us.
And you certainly convey to me the message you want me to have. As you just did.

I'll leave you guys to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That's pretty nasty I got kicked across a room went through a wall and fell on a lounge when I was only two years old
My father was Pissed as a nit at the time I still don't blame anyone he probably didn't even know he did it! He was an endogenous depressant.

I don't play that victim # I state what happened and that's that!

It doesn't change me as a person! I'm still the same me I'll ever be!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

colbe

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by colbe

My apologies....I did not comment on what I thought was irrelevant. I have stated my position on Sodom. You have stated yours. Rather than argue....I let it go.

You have to understand: i quit believing the Bible was the word of God long ago. I attended Hardin-Simmons University and attended their mandated OT and NT classes, plus the require 9hrs of chapel time. I see the cultural relevance, and see two things: an OT that was meant to keep Jews isolated and promote cultural values. In the NT I see a mixture of books written about what is supposed to be the life of Jesus.

To be fair, I value the Christian religion for what it can do for people who need such things. And I do have a belief in a deity....just my deity is utterly unconcerned with us individually (for the most part). My deity revels in existence, for the chance to observe.

So you have to understand, when you quote the bible to me, you are quoting passages I have read dozens of times at a minimum (and some, obviously, hundreds). I am familiar with your material. I just don't agree with your view.

So I am asking questions to challenge your viewpoint. Such as why that one verse in Leviticus can cause such angst, yet the adjacent verses are ignored. Or why the OT God was so angry and vengeful, while Jesus basically said, "Yeah, that is mostly bull....God loves you and forgives you." Did the omnipresent God change his mind? Or could the OT be completely unrelated to the NT, and not legitimately part of what should be "Christian belief".

This is what I enjoy about ATS, we can disagree and still be loving. Thank you so much bigfatfurytexan.

PO, sorry, is not my "viewpoint", I shared Christ's teaching which is the same teachings as the Church. Love the sinner NOT the sin. Am I to remain quiet while people further the gay agenda falsely stating sodomy is a good thing approved by God. No!

God didn't change His mind, God's plan and who He is, are more fully revealed in the New Testament and in the Oral called Tradition and in the Magisterial teachings for 2000 years and in Prophecy.

God Himself came to share who He is.

You speak of Leviticus again but not 2 Peter 2:4-6 and Jude 5, go read them. UNREPENTANT sodomites are in Hell. Regular from the heart repentance and confession of your mortal (serious) sins to God and daily prayer, well daunting for some so, a prayer life. Repentance and Confession of our mortal sins to God can't be repeated enough, very, very important. Catholics are advised to go to Confession once a month. Our times, who does that? The requirement is ONCE a year! Oh my gosh, who could wait that long? If you've committed a mortal sin run to God, do not wait. And go, go, go to Confession if you are Catholic.

In the full quote of Pope Francis, he said the same, love the sinner, we are all sinners. You can think
you are gay, have the inclination but you cannot act on it (sodomy). The Holy Father does not approve
of the gay lobby.

_ _ _

..."And, near the end When we go to confession and truly say: “I have sinned in this,” the Lord forgets and we don’t have the right not to forget, because we run the risk that the Lord won’t forget our [sins]. That’s a danger. This is important: a theology of sin. I think so many times of Saint Peter: he committed one of the worst sins, which is to deny Christ, and with this sin he was made Pope. We must give it much thought. But, returning to your more concrete question: in this case, I’ve done the investigatio previa and we found nothing. This is the first question. Then you spoke of the gay lobby. Goodness knows! So much is written of the gay lobby. I still have not met one who will give me the identity card with “gay” . They say that they exist. I think that when one meets a person like this, one must distinguish the fact of being a gay person from the fact of doing a lobby, because not all lobbies are good. That’s bad. If a person is gay and seeks the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge him? The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this in such a beautiful way, it says, Wait a bit, as is said and says: “these persons must not be marginalized because of this; they must be integrated in society.” The problem isn’t having this tendency, no. We must be brothers, because this is one, but there are others, others. The problem is the lobbying of this tendency: lobby of the avaricious, lobby of politicians, lobby of Masons, so many lobbies. This, for me, is the more serious problem. And I thank you...

scroll down near the bottom of the page

www.zenit.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why is it hard to accept that I and others did not select our sexuality?

i've wondered why so many people refuse to accept that and insist that we selected to be Gay or Straight?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

colbe

Go read the OP, it is a promotion of the sin of sodomy. Selling that people are born gay. The excuse. This is not true.

Are you yourself gay Colbe? Only a gay person can say if the OP's theory is correct or not. A person cannot help it if they are born black, white, yellow, rich, poor, deaf, blind or any other number of things. Gay is just another item on that list.

God makes no one homosexual.

If I follow religious teaching then God only ever directly made Adam and Eve, everything else from then on is us humans doing our own thing. There are plenty of examples of 'unexpected' outcomes on this planet that are just part of the human existence. i.e. disease, famine, modern medicine, cars, cellphones, computers the list is endless really.

It is a disorder.

If it were an illness, then where is the cure? Exodus ministries, the largest and most holy huddle 'Christian' homo converting group ever shut up shop because they realised that 'conversion' of gays was a farce.
The disorder lays with the people who obstinately cling to outdated teachings instead of facing the truth. Kinda like when the church taught that the earth was flat until someone sailed around in a boat and came back again, and when they taught that the earth was the centre of the solar system and everything including the sun revolved around it. Kinda like when they used to beat the crap out of people for being left handed.....

Get where I am coming from yet????

Correct, Christ's way, the Church professes His teaching, love the sinner NOT the sin which is the vile act of sodomy.
colbe

If you hate sodomy so much, they why are you so obsessed with it? Why would you not speak of it and focus on keeping your own nose clean? Is there some kind of morbid fascination going on with you?

I'm gay and sex is barely a part of my life any more. I have a partner and just like in a normal marriage sex is the last thing on our minds most of the time. I speak more about sex on here than I do with my other half

The OP is just about pure sexual orientation, not the act of sex nor the promotion of it. It is a straight guy's verbalisation of his thoughts on whether we choose to be gay or not.

I have no idea on your thoughts on how we 'catch gay' or whatever your depraved mind conjures up but from the mouth of someone living with 'the gay' every day of his life, it aint a bug, or a disorder.

If you try and tell me it was my upbringing, you not only insult me, you also insult my parents whom have lived a righteous life and did their damndest to bring all of our family up well.

If you try and tell me I was sexually abused I will call you a fool because I retained my virginity until I met my first boyfriend.

If you tell me I chose to be gay because someone 'influenced me', I will tell you that you are clueless because I grew up in an area where beer, rugby, and getting girls pregnant were the fashion at my school. Gay people were beaten up for sport.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

colbe

PO, sorry, is not my "viewpoint", I shared Christ's teaching which is the same teachings as the Church. Love the sinner NOT the sin. Am I to remain quiet while people further the gay agenda falsely stating sodomy is a good thing approved by God. No!

Your quote "Love the sinner, Not the sin" (often altered to "love the sinner, Hate the sin) does not have it's origins within the Bible or Christ's teachings. This quote has it's origins with St. Augustine in his Letter 211 (c. 424) contains the phrase Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum, which translates roughly to "With love for mankind and hatred of sins." The phrase has become more famous as "love the sinner but hate the sin" or "hate the sin and not the sinner" (the latter form appearing in Mohandas Gandhi’s 1929 autobiography).

Should you remain quiet, no but keep in mind that in the New Testament Jesus mentioned a number of times that his followers were not to judge others as they themselves are not without sin, and that He and His Father were the only ones sufficiently worthy to pass judgement upon others.

In quoting the old testament verses such as those from Leviticus to berate and threaten those who have yet to find their way to HIM, is in effect passing judgement upon them against HIS will.

In the Old Testament, blood sacrifice was required of his followers to obtain forgiveness of their sins and salvation, but in the New Testament this requirement for forgiveness and salvation was eliminated when Christ's blood was spilled and he died on the cross to pay for the sins of all mankind, all that was/is necessary to receive the gift of his sacrifice is to accept him and do the best you can to live the life he wishes for you. As his follower he also asks that they spread his message as he taught by words and example in the NT, reach out with compassion and love, as it is his wish that all of his children eventually find their way to him of their own free will.

colbe

You speak of Leviticus again but not 2 Peter 2:4-6 and Jude 5, go read them. UNREPENTANT sodomites are in Hell.

Read further than what you have offered here, you will find that the same penalty applies to those who are greedy, those who are immoral, along with many other sins.

colbe
In the full quote of Pope Francis, he said the same, love the sinner, we are all sinners. You can think you are gay, have the inclination but you cannot act on it (sodomy). The Holy Father does not approve of the gay lobby.

_ _ _

Then you spoke of the gay lobby. Goodness knows! So much is written of the gay lobby. I still have not met one who will give me the identity card with “gay” . They say that they exist. I think that when one meets a person like this, one must distinguish the fact of being a gay person from the fact of doing a lobby, because not all lobbies are good. That’s bad. If a person is gay and seeks the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge him? The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this in such a beautiful way, it says, Wait a bit, as is said and says: “these persons must not be marginalized because of this; they must be integrated in society.” The problem isn’t having this tendency, no. We must be brothers, because this is one, but there are others, others. [u]The problem is the lobbying of this tendency: lobby of the avaricious, lobby of politicians, lobby of Masons, so many lobbies. This, for me, is the more serious problem. And I thank you...

If you read the entire quote you will find that it is not singularly and explicitly the "Gay Lobby" that the Holy Father disproves of, in fact it appears by his words that there are so many lobbies and this all the lobbying is a more serious problem for him. The above was from his press conference on his return flight from Brazil.

In an interview following the one quoted above, the Holy Father had the following to say:

Pope Francis: Church cannot be 'obsessed' with gays, other bans

VATICAN CITY— Pope Francis said the Catholic Church must shake off an obsession with teachings on abortion, contraception and homosexuality and become more merciful or risk the collapse of its entire moral edifice "like a house of cards".

In a dramatically blunt interview with an Italian Jesuit journal, Francis said the Church had "locked itself up in small things, in small-minded rules" and should not be so prone to condemn.

Its priests should be more welcoming and not cold, dogmatic bureaucrats. The confessional, he said, "is not a torture chamber but the place in which the Lord's mercy motivates us to do better.

SOCIALLY WOUNDED In a remarkable change from his predecessor Benedict, who said homosexuality was an intrinsic disorder, Francis said that when homosexuals told him they were always condemned by the Church and felt "socially wounded", he told them "the Church does not want to do this".

He re-stated his comments first made on a plane returning from a visit to Brazil in July that he was not in a position to judge homosexuals who are of good will and in search of God.

In the interview released on Thursday, he added: "Religion has the right to express its opinion in the service of the people, but God in creation has set us free. It is not possible to interfere spiritually in the life of a person."

The Church, he said, should see itself as "a field hospital after a battle" and try to heal the larger wounds of society and not be "obsessed with the transmission of a disjointed multitude of doctrines to be imposed insistently."

In my opinion I see great wisdom in His words. The NT makes it clear that it is HIS wish that all of his children find their way back to him, he asks those that already have to reach out with love and compassion to those who haven't yet, Christ's blood and death on the cross was a sacrifice to wash away the sins of all, a gift of salvation for all who accepted him and did their best to live their lives as he hoped for them.

One of my favorite bible passages that express the above perfectly:

Matthew 9:10-13
10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

And finally to answer the OP, I do not believe it to be a choice. Even if I did though, it is not my place to judge others. What if this is like those trick questions in school tests, and They are up there just waiting to see how many got the do not judge message.

edit on 10/8/13 by Pixiefyre because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join