It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

dominicus
reply to post by Visitor2012

Yeah 2012 was a long time ago. A dozen OBE's later, I'm glad I've finally been disillusioned from virtually all of it.

Hey Visitor,
Have you tried pulling anyone else out into an OBE?

Just wondering

I've heard of people doing so, but I never tried. Honestly, during an OBE I spend most of my time COMPLETELY in awe and speechless. And when It's happening, I'm barely thinking about myself, let alone anyone else. There is a rather omnipotent quality to that etheric realm that is difficult to talk about.

I suppose this quality is what makes it possible to pull other people out of there bodies and into the astral planes even if they are on the other side of the planet. I've never tried. But I have been able to locate myself anywhere just by simply thinking about it. But I'm hardly ever in the frame of mind to even think about doing it. By the time I enter it, I forget about my puny ideas and intents.

edit on 15-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I see. From what i gathered after reading a few of your posts, you tend to be on the delusional side, the bad one

Add: you talk to me about oobe with such passion but you know, the way you describe what you do there, being in awe and speechless lol really? Assuming, lets say, that you really can go out and do not confuse these experiences with some lucid dreams or hallucinations, what you are doing, instead of #ing exploring the universe and unlocking the keys, you stay in awe like a teen tripping after his first hit? Thats how it sounds to me you know? The picture i get here: a man that got a mirror that can send him anywhere like a door to infinity but just stand fixing it and admiring not whats beyond it but its reflect which is you, made of illusions. That is really funny to watch. Instead of using the tool, you stay in "awe" before it. Clever, THAT is assuming this is true.. For a waste of my time! Saw it coming though. 2012...

You are right lets stop right there, not only is it not getting anywhere but i feel like im regressing after each answer. You misunderstood almost everything, thats really funny to see you know? But i think the problem is your delusions. The reality you wish to be and Reality are different things. Whats incompatible with your views, you discard because it is in the way and your fragile ego wouldnt stand it breaks your foundations which are made of assumptions
. You are still part of the sheeps and you dont know it. Forget about this, so it doesnt disturb you anymore. A good future to you.

edit on 15-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thank you for this. It is a good practice, regardless of a person's intentions towards "enlightenment".

I would like to add, though, that what you have attained is not for everybody, in every incarnation. Some people need to learn from their garbage and sometimes that very garbage is what leads them to an even greater state. Many people are still living exploratory lives or, perhaps, even coming back to pick up some bypassed lessons. That is totally fine. I've begun to spot these people more easily and I leave them alone once I recognize the signs (cycles of ego-driven misery coupled with a stout defense of why the live like that is sometimes a sign of those folks).

So, while I wish I could wave my wand or administer a tonic that would render everybody "enlightened", I feel like I would be holding back the life paths of many people who it is not meant for. Yet.

Again, great OP and great advice for everybody, no matter your current path.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

_damon

I see. From what i gathered after reading a few of your posts, you tend to be on the delusional side, the bad one

You are right lets stop right there, not only is it not getting anywhere but i feel like im regressing after each answer. You misunderstood almost everything, thats really funny to see you know? But i think the problem is your delusions. The reality you wish to be and Reality are different things. Whats incompatible with your views, you discard because it is in the way and your fragile ego wouldnt stand it breaks your foundations which are made of assumptions
. You are still part of the sheeps and you dont know it. Forget about this, so it doesnt disturb you anymore. A good future to you.

Nice try but you're not getting out of it so easily. Now that I finally got one of you skeptics here, answer me this one simple question. Why are you asking me questions about something you can experience yourself? Are you a side-liner or a true seeker of wisdom? In other words, why should anyone listen to you, if you've never done it? Seems like a reasonable question to me.

I feel no need to defend myself about anything, because I am not spouting an assumption, a belief, a 'Think' or a theory to defend! You're the one telling us all what reality is and what happens when we die. All the while admitting you never experienced it! Lol. Now just calm down and just answer my question. I answered yours, now answer mine.

'I Damon would rather talk about OBE's instead of experiencing them myself because......." ???

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Deleted my post.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: No reason to ramble on ...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

you talk to me about oobe with such passion but you know, the way you describe what you do there, being in awe and speechless lol really?

You didn't answer my question.

Assuming, lets say, that you really can go out and do not confuse these experiences with some lucid dreams or hallucinations, what you are doing, instead of #ing exploring the universe and unlocking the keys, you stay in awe like a teen tripping after his first hit?

You hit the nail on the head with the first word of that sentence..'assuming'.

I've experienced Lucid dreaming, hallucinations, OBE's, NDE's which makes me able to tell the difference between them. You on the other hand...........can only just guess. You're just an armchair skeptic.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

My previous post:

There is a rather omnipotent quality to that etheric realm that is difficult to talk about.

I meant to say omnipresent. Not omnipotent.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sup, i'm on day 23 atm of it, and i've been hoping to get some pointers.
I didn't hit the breakthrough yet i believe. I've had a moment a few days ago where it seemed like awareness merged with ego and mind, and i got scared there, but i'm keeping on with it, and i am aware of my awareness.
So, the main problem i have is with doubt. I'm aware that doubt is from my ego, and i'm aware that im typing this just out of my ego aswell, but maybe it will help, who knows, lol. I'm doubting if its going to work, i have only 7 days left. I'm aware that the time limit is ego at work aswell.. but yeah. I sometimes during the day fall into a state where i'm like, concentrated and aware, and it is a nice feeling, but i have a feeling at that moment that i am so close to the breakthrough, but that there's still more and that i can go deeper. Did that happen to anyone? It's like just a little more and i can get through that veil. I believe that this state happens a little more often every day.
Also, one more question.
Is it taking so long because i don't sit still and do the noting? I try to do that lying down, maybe for an hour, but i'm usually too busy, so i do it during the day, i try ALL the time. During the classes, walking, anything. Even while listening to something.
And i also had two moments, during sleep at night, when it would feel like i was totally aware, but i would quickly fall asleep again.

P.S That post about how time is important in the mahasi noting thread, really stuck with me. I'm 17 atm (noting, coming from ego!) and i want to get the breakthrough as soon as possible, as to not waste any time.

P.S.S Sorry for necro, i really want to get some pointers.

Thanks!
edit on 16-9-2015 by Butthort because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Another great way to see this truth is through liberationunleashed.com
They use the direct pointing method and has helped many people immensely to awaken. Highly recommend.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
If you are just an arm chair philosopher, who came here to argue and debate on this thread, basically, you can GTFO of here. This method is for practice and discussion. If you don't do this/try this, seriously for the allotted time, then you are a window shopper with no idea of the intricacies that happen within when you follow this method.

Arguing is a waste of time and a crutch for Ego establishment.

See for yourself if what I posted is true. Otherwise, your points will be moot and relative

It looks like the method did not wsearch for you, it failed spectacularly!!!

BTW, I'm not arguing with you...

Because arguing is a waste of time and a crutch for Ego establishment. I'm just stating the facts!!

edit on 17-9-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting
The Key to Enlightenment, is to Awaken Awareness as an individual Presence devoid of the mixing of ego/mind/conceptual thought.

Thank you for the surest fraud warning I could have imagined!
Promising "Enlightenment in 15-30 days" guarantees fraud.
Or a massively deluded ego.

And ending with "See for yourself if what I posted is true. Otherwise, your points will be moot and relative", essentially, "and if you don't agree with me, you are irrelevant (moot)!
Sorry, but.... really, you have to be kidding!
Throughout history, no Enlightened being has ever made, nor will make, such an absurd claim.
Only a fraud.
And I see no evidence that this is not the case here.

Enlightenment = Unconditional Love, and an Enlightened person need not say a single dualistic word, merely reflect the Love in every smallest action! It is obvious!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

And you cannot Know (knowledge = experience) unconditional Love, and guarantee that another will. if they follow your egoic (ego - thought/imagination) prescription.

Now you can defend the ego and hit the 'moot' button on me.
Truth always hurts.

Basically, all through out the day, you make mental notations of what Awareness is aware of:
Every time one sees, hears, smells, tastes, touches, or thinks, one should make a note of the fact. But in the beginning of one's practice, one cannot make a note of every one of these happenings. One should, therefore, begin with noting those happenings which are conspicuous and easily perceivable.

Feeding the ego, mental notes indeed!
I'm sorry, but...
Whatever you need to believe...
Good luck with all your instant 'Enlightenment'.
Odd how every teenager imagines himself to be 'Enlightened' these days!
Just sayin, in this day of 'paying no dues, boss' instant gratification, such fraudulent 'offers' are quite common.

If you are just an arm chair philosopher, who came here to argue and debate on this thread, basically, you can GTFO of here. Arguing is a waste of time and a crutch for Ego establishment.

Typical... prophylactic ego defense!
Do you give a Certificate of Enlightenment at the end of your guaranteed 'method', so all the (so called) Enlightened can 'prove it' to doubters ("arm chair philosophers") to make them "GTFO"?? *__-
Big claims, defenses already in place, GO!
Again, whatever...
Not even Buddha was so arrogant as to make such a ludicrous offer!
Had you said, "I have heard of a fruitful practice, and it is as such;...", I would have remained silent.
The Enlightened are not arrogant.
I remain unimpressed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dominicus; I need your attention. I have tried PM'ing you to no avail. I desire your wisdom as have questions only you can answer. Regards VHB

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus
Does anyone know how to get a hold of "dominicus"; the real person, a website connected to his teachings?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brucee

If this would be true we would have already paradise situation on this planet.

There is so much misunderstanding on the term enlightenment.

People think that you stand in the light have the feeling of oneness and you will not have any problems anymore. You would be very disappointed when you get enlightened one day.

Because when you are there you will see everything what you have made wrong in your life. In enlightenment there is no feeling, there is humility for this indescribable intelligence of this universe. And when coming back from this view your life change forever.

Most people think that after an enlightenment you will have an easy life. Well it depends what you understand with easy

You will have no time for playing anymore. You automatically set up your life with duties and there is no way back to become lazy. And you start to clean up your garbage you had carried through your life - and there is a lot of it

So be very careful with this exercise.

There is incredible truth to this, heed the warning, but also don't dwell on the thoughts. If you have come here, if you have read this thread, take the journey and take the plunge. But as Bruce posted, your life WILL change. You WILL clean up the gunk and rid yourself of what does not serve the greater good. It sounds daunting, but fear not, you will thrive.

Think of enlightenment as a team sport. Once you cross that threshold, there is no more "me", only "we".

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm all for cheating my way to enlightenment. I mean who has time to do it the long way in the 21st century? So genuine thanks for the share. I feel enlightened already!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

What a beautifully written post, I couldn't agree more :^)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

There is no form of cheating, there is also not a concrete definition for "enlightenment".
In some esoteric schools of thought, "enlightenment" is a but a step in the journey, not the end result.

What the author has given us is a great tool to better yourself, if you choose to take it.

If not, then pass merrily by and find the method that works for you :^)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: packleader

Very good, then I will do as I please and never be worried of cheating no matter my actions. I will also declare myself enlightened countless times over, having taken so many steps before.

I pass my enlightened, and unashamed ass on.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Do as you please, just do it with sincerity :^)

You'll reach where you want to go in time, don't rush things with angst.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If you are just an arm chair philosopher, who came here to argue and debate on this thread, basically, you can GTFO of here.

thank you for proving beforehand that the method you're proposing brings anything BUT enlightenment.

now GTFO to seek attention to that forum you've mentioned.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join