The Worst Part of the GOP Tea Party

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thee most dangerous element besides having the mentality of mass murderers is that they are delusional as well as narrow minded, dogmatic, prejudicial and ethnocentric to the extreme.
“They know not what they do”

Just listen to the insane ramblings of a sociopath like Ted Cruz.

The words Jesus allegedly uttered to his crucifiers apply to the GOP Tea party and their supporters as their acts continue to torture the American people.

These types would have been the most ardent kind to advocate the crucifixion of Jesus because he wanted to feed the poor.

The world is in great peril as long a people like this have power; even on the international scene they are recognizing this.

Sense Of Unease Growing Around The World As U.S. Government Looks Befuddled

They are the western side of the Islamists, and the Taliban mentality

The world has certain groups of people, such as Nazis, Islamists, Golden Dawn, the Taliban who are at the vanguard of negativity and spreading mischief and evil works, the GOP tea party are amongst this group.

Soon people like this will be, if they are not already, resorting to Taliban and Islamist type activity.

Now before I hear from all the dogmatic NWO fanatics with their:
LEFT/RIGHT paradigm dogma

I will put this in caps so this can be seen:

I AM OF THE OPINION, BECAUSE OF THEIR SLAVISHNESS TO ZIONISM ( the recent attempt to bomb Syria for instance)
THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER.

edit on 5-10-2013 by Willtell because: spelling error

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

I do wish you would have responded to me in your other recent thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
if you get the time I'd appreciate it.

But as far as this thread goes, I want to make sure I don't miss anything.

As far as I understand you, you have presented the idea that the Tea Party is, wicked, evil, insane, psychopathic, ignorant, and here my memory fails me. Do you have any point to make beyond insulting the Tea Party? I don't know that much about them, but I'm not learning anything from the OP other than the fact that you don't like them.

Ok, you don't like the Tea Party. I don't like calamari, the NBA, or banana pudding. So what? It's too bad we don't have a "yawn" forum.

If I'm too harsh, I apologize, but I don't see that you're adding quality content. Maybe if you took another try at it?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just to summarize this marvelous thought provoking thread:

Tea Party.....blah blah blah .......terrorist..........blah blah blah.............killing children...............blah blah blah.................

oh and dems are kinda bad too.

And this passes as political thought in the 21st century and the reason why the same asshats are re-elected time and time again. This country deserves exactly what it gets good and hard.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Could you provide us with something specific, like
perhaps an example of what you consider "delusional ramblings" by Ted Cruz?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's bad practice to use words such as 'torture', 'Taliban', & 'Islamist' when describing a group of Americans just because you disagree with their tactics/principles. In all actuality, you are calling them terrorists without using the actual term. It's not dangerous because you're name-calling, it's dangerous because the descriptive words you are using are associated with the creation of certain bills, which are now law, and are today cited as justification for drone strikes/murder, indefinite detention, and war.

Do we need to, again, review The "Patriot" Act, or NDAA???

Bad practice indeed.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Willtell
Thee most dangerous element besides having the mentality of mass murderers is that they are delusional as well as narrow minded, dogmatic, prejudicial and ethnocentric to the extreme.

So you start your thread out with name calling.

Just listen to the insane ramblings of a sociopath like Ted Cruz.

Then move right into character assassination.

These types would have been the most ardent kind to advocate the crucifixion of Jesus because he wanted to feed the poor.

Then equate them with Jesus killers (that's what the Nazis did to the Jews in WWII you know.)

They are the western side of the Islamists, and the Taliban mentality

You then go BACK to name calling

The world has certain groups of people, such as Nazis, Islamists, Golden Dawn, the Taliban who are at the vanguard of negativity and spreading mischief and evil works, the GOP tea party are amongst this group.

Then you stereotype more than half the world population.

Soon people like this will be, if they are not already, resorting to Taliban and Islamist type activity.

Followed up by vague generalizations.

THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER.

Well you almost got that right anyway. However the dems are as bad a the reps. Both are a lost cause.
Great topic! /sarc off

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My friend, I may give a fuller response later to your other thread. I apologize in not responding.

I judge people by their actions, not labels.

These people amount to being all the adjectives you mention and more, because for one, as Jesse Ventura said on CNN crossfire, they never worry about their precious tax money when America is killing children with drones.

Do you think I like that being done with MY TAX MONEY?

But I wouldn’t deprive other people of life and liberty (shutdown the government) because of that moral dilemma in myself as they do.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Every word out of his mouth!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by Carreau

Every word out of his mouth!

I'm going to assume that response was meant for me, so I'll ask again... do you have something specific? Because if not, doesn't that make YOU the delusional rambler?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think you are being dishonest with yourself if you believe you'll be receiving a thoughtful, truly intelligent response from the OP.

This thread should be in the 'Rant' forum.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Salute my friend!

America used to be about freedom and still is to some. There are still those who believe in strong families, patriotism, God or no God and religious freedom, with equal justice for all with none to big to fail. Many feel they won’t bother you if you don’t bother them to include some governmental mandate . . . It is funny how the "insert label here" scream the loudest at democracy when it actually works against there agenda. The Tea Party retains ascendency in the Republican Party, it is here to stay so get over it: any speculation that the Republicans have to compromise in order to stay relevant should now be firmly put to rest.
We are so far down a dirty stinking rabbit hole anyone who thinks we can extract ourselves with out pain and suffering is living in a dream world.

There is a boost for Rand Paul and several other young Tea Party members who are breaking from the compromise mold that had infected the GOP and gave us what we have today with inane policies that are destroying the cohesiveness of America from within while sucking the money and life blood from the citizens .

Obama IMO, has had a month that has truly sucked by the last poll I saw.... his approval rating is around 41%. So that might mean (old math) there are 59% who do not like the direction of the ship of state and his helmsmanship.

The Tea Party has been given nothing but a reason to celebrate. Obama and his supporters with their prognostication of Democratic ascendency are cordially invited to reevaluate many of their government mandated programs; it is called democracy at work. He wants and the people don't.... pretty simple in a representative government that listens to their constituency.

The people who were voted in by the Tea party and do not do what their constituency demands will not only face a Democrat contender by next election but someone else in their own party who votes as the constituency demands... Yep not exec orders just democracy at work..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Me thinks someone has lost his remote and the TV is stuck on msnbc and he's starting to believe the words he hears. Gentlemen I'm afraid this ones a lost cause.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Carreau because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dear Willtell,

Please forgive me, and feel free to notify the Mods if this is too personal or off-topic.

First, you don't have to respond to my link. It's not necessary and it may not be helpful.

Second, I appreciate your passion and drive. Once you grab a subject you gnaw it to death with hyperbolic language. Those can be good traits.

Third, suggestions. Remember, you can always do what you want. There's no need to listen to a tired old dude who doesn't know anything. But . . .

Start a thread with a new, significant, fact which you've checked for accuracy. Explain why it's important. Leave the door open for discussion. Encourage people to question your position. Attempt to stay neutral every now and then. Put the fact or story out with only an explanation of why it's worth reading about. Listen and explore the positions of those who disagree. Try to understand their thinking.

Strive to introduce ideas, information, discussion, reason, a search for truth. I think you'll find the rewards are greater that way.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The worst part about the Tea Party is that they make the GOP, the one time reasonable looking party, all look like a bunch of nutters. Both parties have always had radical lunatic fringes but, in this case the GOP has let that fringe take to the stage from them. The GOP must purge or die. America is a nation of the center.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

MrSpad
The worst part about the Tea Party is that they make the GOP, the one time reasonable looking party, all look like a bunch of nutters. Both parties have always had radical lunatic fringes but, in this case the GOP has let that fringe take to the stage from them. The GOP must purge or die. America is a nation of the center.

The problem with your statement IMO is one mans center is another mans fringe. There are still those "Tea Party included" who believe in representative government.

Your district sends you to Congress and then emails the heck out of you requesting you to vote a certain way on an upcoming Bill.. Do you ignore the people who sent you to Washington to begin with or do you represent them as the original idea of 'representative government' is understood? IMO we have had enough of going to Washington and not being a rep for the people who sent you there... But I must be on the fringe anymore with that kind of thinking, No?....

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Lol

What is there like 10 tea party people in the house, and 2 in the senate.

How did 12 people out of 535 do anything to anyone?

Why are you so afraid of liberty?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Willtell
they are delusional as well as narrow minded, dogmatic, prejudicial and ethnocentric to the extreme.

That pretty much describes the ramblings in the opening post of this thread.
This thread should be in 'RANT'. Nothing to see here. Moving along ...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

bjax9er
Lol

What is there like 10 tea party people in the house, and 2 in the senate.

How did 12 people out of 535 do anything to anyone?

Why are you so afraid of liberty?

Haha, I was able to star your post twice.

In your face ATS limitations!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You have 4 threads on this same garbage why not just pick one of those to repeat your b.s.

This makes you look very trollish and people will never take you seriously but hey keep on seeing things one way.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

I think the Tea Party....SMALL number they are as you note there.....are just far enough outside the strict lines of the 2 party system while actually holding any degree of power? They need stomped out and stomped into mush. Fast...and with almost any means necessary to accomplish it. I don't agree with that sentiment...but I think that is what we're seeing play out here.

Like you note, the idea that the super-minority they represent could dictate terms for what the caterer brings to a Congressional lunch hour is laughable, let alone hold up the entire nation.

They make a very convenient whipping boy for the masses to be directed against though, eh?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join