It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of the Annunaki

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

AmberLeaf
It always comes back to this....why go to the trouble of creating a race to mine gold, on a planet with so little gold??
Why not just create the gold or mine it elsewhere in the universe where it is more abundant? Seems logical that a race with the power to create and control life, travel the universe freely at faster than light speeds would be able to create basic elements.

Its fantasy, like religion. A mix of mis translation and mis interpretation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think you missed the second video.
the gold mines were constructed 200,000 years ago.

For context, you should see some of these stripping pits in the NE from coal mining. It didn't take them very long to remove an entire mountain. I would think 200,000 years of gold mining might in fact be the equivalent of plundering a planet.

Had they not bothered to come her and mine we might be in abundance and bored with it all. Our original default currency have been palladium instead.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

bottleslingguy
reply to post by peter vlar

it's the difference between linear and non-linear thinkers, some people will never get it until it's too late and their life's been wasted on "waiting"

And then there are those who will think that "they've got it" but can't see the Forest for the trees because they're so caught up in what they believe versus what is real. Just because something CAN change doesn't mean it will. Anything related to Sitchins work will fall into the matter camp.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

peter vlar
Just because something CAN change doesn't mean it will.

nothing related to science is unchanging. the problem is when stubborn blockheads (not saying you are one) run the show and manipulate the truth to fit an agenda and if you say there are no agendas then you might just as well keep lying to yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

AmberLeaf
It always comes back to this....why go to the trouble of creating a race to mine gold, on a planet with so little gold??
Why not just create the gold or mine it elsewhere in the universe where it is more abundant? Seems logical that a race with the power to create and control life, travel the universe freely at faster than light speeds would be able to create basic elements.

Its fantasy, like religion. A mix of mis translation and mis interpretation.

you're anthropomorphizing an advanced species which is probably not gonna get you anywhere. What do you think they were talking about then, the latest crocodile hunt?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

bottleslingguy
you're anthropomorphizing an advanced species which is probably not gonna get you anywhere. What do you think they were talking about then, the latest crocodile hunt?

There exist no known stories from the ancient world concerning gods forcing humans to mine gold.

So, what do you think they were talking about?

Haven't I linked you to English translations of the myth you're referencing?

Did you not read these?

Harte

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Harte

bottleslingguy

There exist no known stories from the ancient world concerning gods forcing humans to mine gold.

Did you not read these?

Harte
you can read all the stories you want. the existence of ancient gold mines in S. Africa is enough proof for me

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

bottleslingguy

Harte

bottleslingguy

Did you not read these?

Harte
you can read all the stories you want. the existence of ancient gold mines in S. Africa is enough proof for me

There also exists no evidence whatsoever that these mines are as ancient as claimed.

Please link to the mines you're talking about.

The oldest mine ever discovered - a hematite mine (red ochre) - dates to a little over 40,000 YBP.

Harte

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
But they did build an gold mining machine-- us!

Tardacus
They were capable of interplanetary travel, could build free energy generators from stones but they couldn`t figure out how to build a gold mining machine? That doesn`t make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If the Annunaki were Extra terrestrial Nibblers of with very advanced technology (as by sitchin who had claimed that they rode rockets)

why the heck did they have to resort to manual labor using human slaves to mine for gold? couldn't they have constructed automated robotic mining machines to do the same work??

Well....the Scientology freak L.Ron Hubbard in his Battlefield Earth had the tale of the fictitious Psyclos who were using humans to mine for gold because, gold in natural form is also found along with deposits of uranium, a metal that was a catastrophic catalyst for the psyclos. But that was fiction by a total freak, but it was agood sci-fi read and a totally crap sci-fi movie.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join