It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of the Annunaki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

randyvs
Science trys to explain the universe yet mankind is
nothing in comparison. Do you understand that ?

NOTHING. Including his miniscule knowledge.

I would agree, assuming you speak for yourself.

Harte

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Hanslune

bobs_uruncle

Tardacus
They were capable of interplanetary travel, could build free energy generators from stones but they couldn`t figure out how to build a gold mining machine? That doesn`t make sense to me.

Maybe they were having a government shutdown and budget cuts, you know, like the war of attrition between the bankers with their career zombies in politics and all of us peons? Maybe it is easier to genetically alter a species so that it can do work than make some other form of mechanical or organic machine? You have to admit that human organic robotics are pretty efficient as biological machines, we fuel ourselves, replicate ourselves and are slaves to whatever allows us to fuel ourselves and replicate ourselves.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: added al

Mining today is done mainly by machine assisted by men in the west and those countries with the economies to support it, people on Earth still do mining by hand but it is very inefficient compare to mechanization, these 'Annies' were luddites it would seem!

When Sitchin made up that aspect of his story he failed to figure out a way to explain why all the greatest gold finds in the world were left untouched by the 'Annie', but then he wasn't writing for a audience he expected to question what he wrote.

Yeah, Sitchin was probably following the party formula, I mean seriously, why would anyone question him LOL. Seems like the standard protocol these days, why question anything, all answers are true and subjective according to the new rules, or at least based on uninformed consensus. But it's just like why would anyone question the POTUS, Barry Oblivion?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

The context was mankind.
Was the meaning of my text not definitive enough for you Harte ?
Perhaps I should have been more specific and included you ?
Just so you aren't confused. Stay in context and breath.

Thank you for the shinning example of my reply.
edit on 7-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

It does not take long to find some online, for instance the The Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature by Oxford University etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk... So those that might want to provide the sources that Sitchin didn't can start there. I must admit I am too lazy to do so because I think that regardless of the academic credentials you have (or lack thereof) you MUST cite, something our beloved Zech does not do and rather expects us to just "believe" him.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Would you happen to have links to the work of those benevolent scholars who took upon themselves to correctly translate those Sumerian texts of which you spoke that were fraudulently translated by the inept Zaccaria Sitchin?
Also, were those corrected translation done while he was alive, or once he was dead?

PLEASE I 2ND THIS STATEMENT THANK YOU!

Trinity

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Careful to tread there: City of the Annunaki- what makes you think they are still not here spinning dis-information

Awww ....I will be following this thread

Blessings Trinity

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Here's what I don't understand about the Anunnaki narrative.

I've read various narratives which also happen to mention the
large collection of guardian robots they supposedly had. For
example the one that Gilgamesh supposedly fought.. the
ones which guarded Eden... there seemed to be a lot of them.

Now, why would I bioengineer poop-throwing, nasty, biting
ape creatures to mine gold for me... then I have to feed
and control the wretched creatures.. when I have this
nice robotic workforce.. seemingly partially sentient to
boot, to mine my gold?

Now I suppose that one could say that the aliens were low
on energy and parts or what not, and couldn't make enough
robots with their limited energy/supplies.

If this is true, it's terrible planning on their part.. and even
if it were true.. you'd just mine at a reasonable pace with
the robots you had.. then slowly 'bootstrap yourself up'
into increased robotic production.

Humans did it during the industrial revolution; I'm certain
that these 'godlike beings' could manage it.

Now am I saying that there was no alien visitation early
on? Not at all. I'm just asking this one simple question,
that I want one of these folks who can spew endless
stuff about lizards should be able to explain to me.

KPB

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's Science-Fiction unfortunately, until someone can produce skeletons, tools and examine their midden.

Ancient cities usually leave a few bodies lying around, even if they ritually burned their dead there should be evidence and a few other skeletons to find. I would imagine they already did this and found nothing of interest.

IMHO the Annunaki were simply druids / con-artists / extraverts who could spin a good yarn, the same as any other religious leader from then until now really.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Indeed.

This has been posted before.

They do look like cattle kraals. And the fact that they are literally 'buck-shot' all over South Africa, and elsewhere, is indicative to me that they are nothing special (besides them showing how people have spread over the continent).

This is kinda like finding Jesus on a slice of toast

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Now, why would I bioengineer poop-throwing, nasty, biting
ape creatures to mine gold for me... then I have to feed
and control the wretched creatures.. when I have this
nice robotic workforce.. seemingly partially sentient to
boot, to mine my gold?

Exactly. More than that, why engineer them to only collect surface gold (why not do gold mines, which are far more productive) -- and why Earth of all places when it's apparently created by neutron stars colliding (www.usatoday.com...) Earth is on an outer arm of the galaxy (relatively resource poor) -- why not mine it in the center of the galaxy, where there'd be a lot more gold?

If this is true, it's terrible planning on their part.. and even
if it were true.. you'd just mine at a reasonable pace with
the robots you had.. then slowly 'bootstrap yourself up'
into increased robotic production.

Let's not forget that these humans were not given laser cutting torches or mining technology.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Harte

The context was mankind.
Was the meaning of my text not definitive enough for you Harte ?
Perhaps I should have been more specific and included you ?
Just so you aren't confused. Stay in context and breath.

Thank you for the shinning example of my reply.
edit on 7-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

And my context was that you have put your own miniscule knowledge on display in this thread.

Harte

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

trinityalways

Would you happen to have links to the work of those benevolent scholars who took upon themselves to correctly translate those Sumerian texts of which you spoke that were fraudulently translated by the inept Zaccaria Sitchin?
Also, were those corrected translation done while he was alive, or once he was dead?

PLEASE I 2ND THIS STATEMENT THANK YOU!

Trinity

English versions of every Sumerian/Akkadian/Babylonian text used by Sitchin (no doubt also the same translations he used) can be found linked at this webpage.

Harte

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I wonder why after 2 or 3 replies the topic shifted on z. sitchin. Is it done on purpose not to analyze the structures at waterval, mpamalunga, and machadodorp?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

randyvs

Because what's presently
known to you. Is outmatched by your
own inadequacies when it comes to
considering the account of so many
cultural historys.

Stories never make physical data disappear, the geology, DNA, archaeology, sedimentology, glacial cores, etc all say no world wide biblical flood

Plus if you want to get picky some cultures have no flood myth or a myth that is hard to apply to the Bible one

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Having read the first five of Sitchin's fiction books I can say that he didn't think is stuff out very well........implausible.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

lookaroundu

I wonder why after 2 or 3 replies the topic shifted on z. sitchin. Is it done on purpose not to analyze the structures at waterval, mpamalunga, and machadodorp?

Because the basic claim is based on something Sitchin made up. What do you feel needs to 'analyzed'?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I really enjoyed the first video up to the part where he gets sidetracked on the banks and government. After 20 minutes of talking about his lawsuits against the banks I gave up. I had hoped to hear what exactly was accomplished with the energy grids built all over. What devices did they use that required power?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

randyvs

Well the consensus according to all makind is that there is a God.

Hardly

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I know what you mean. It's as if we are being are kept sidetracked for a reason, kept in the dark.
If we were to put Z.S's claims aside and look at what we have here, if it is real, then we see that there is no reason to create a kraal that is geometrically perfect, perfect for sound resonance, that have no entrances, and again, made from metamorphosized quartzite? It just doesn't add up now does it?

It does get sidetracked when he starts to talk about the banks and world elite, but it is just to open your eyes, and his passion to break free is getting to him, as it should.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by jjkenobi

I know what you mean. It's as if we are being are kept sidetracked for a reason, kept in the dark.
If we were to put Z.S's claims aside and look at what we have here, if it is real, then we see that there is no reason to create a kraal that is geometrically perfect, perfect for sound resonance, that have no entrances, and again, made from metamorphosized quartzite? It just doesn't add up now does it?

It does get sidetracked when he starts to talk about the banks and world elite, but it is just to open your eyes, and his passion to break free is getting to him, as it should.

Except they aren't geometrically perfect- out of these thousands of Kraals what is the frequency (think distribution not sound) of there characteristics?

The entrances have already been explained - do you wish for me to explain it again? Think reality of the southern African environment.

What percentage of the kraals are made up of that specific stone - got any real data?

It certainly doesn't add up does it?

Lets see the scientific data not just someone SAYING it means something; data, verifiable data is what we need, not you restating the claim again.

Of course if you don't HAVE any data then that is what you are left with eh? lol

edit on 8/10/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join