It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of the Annunaki

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The Civilisation before the 'Biblical Flood'.

The Mutany of the Annunaki
The Mystery
The Truth

They used Sound as Energy.
Massive ancient veins of super conductive intersecting dome ruins without entrances, all linking to key mathematical harmonic energy lines all over South Africa allowed for limitless free energy. There are documented to be 10-20,000,000 of these geometric nodes spread out all over Africa.
The material used in the construction of the buildings is Patina covered Metamorphosed Quartz,
'Stones that ring like bells', which conducts sound.

Each of these structures emit a unique sound frequency used to power the city/mine.

Connected to The Adam's Calender.
Adam's Calendar is positioned along the same 31-degree longitudinal line as Great Zimbabwe and the Great Pyramid of Giza. 31 Degrees = Elohim.

Is it going to become mainstream that our origin of creation was genetic tampering; enslaved to mine gold?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Not sure if they were actually called the Annunaki but I believe it is highly possible we are not the first advanced technological bipedal race on Earth. There is alot of sound experimenting and research going on and to me, it is entirely feasible that the ancients could harness tech we have yet to work out yet.

As to pigeon hole them as one name is silly in my books, but hey to each their own.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It is very important to look at anything of this nature with a healthy dose of skepticism, at least until the evidence can be analyzed. I have a huge problem with a lot of threads dealing with this subject matter, simply because so often they rely heavily on the "translations" of Zecheriah Sitchin. The man was nowhere near an expert on any ancient written or spoken languages, which is clearly evidenced by his mistranslations, which abound. There have been a couple of actual scholars who have taken time from their busy lives and schedules to render correct translations of this same work, explaining why Sitchin was wrong in the first place. And it is clear that he embellished a lot as well, which proves nefarious intent that goes beyond simply mistranslating.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Would you happen to have links to the work of those benevolent scholars who took upon themselves to correctly translate those Sumerian texts of which you spoke that were fraudulently translated by the inept Zaccaria Sitchin?
Also, were those corrected translation done while he was alive, or once he was dead?

And could you tell me how he managed to have access to texts that no one seemed to think important to translate, especially if he had not the capacity to do so? And why he was let free to act that way for so long without anyone to react?...

------

I think it is clear that our ancestors knew more than what is officially believed actually. The sole remnants of buildings we can't reproduce is eloquent of that.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

NowanKenubi

Would you happen to have links to the work of those benevolent scholars who took upon themselves to correctly translate those Sumerian texts of which you spoke that were fraudulently translated by the inept Zaccaria Sitchin?
Also, were those corrected translation done while he was alive, or once he was dead?

And could you tell me how he managed to have access to texts that no one seemed to think important to translate, especially if he had not the capacity to do so? And why he was let free to act that way for so long without anyone to react?...

------

I think it is clear that our ancestors knew more than what is officially believed actually. The sole remnants of buildings we can't reproduce is eloquent of that.

--

I totally agree. People are quick to dismiss Sitchin. What makes those scholars right? what determines that he was wrong? because they have degrees? Sorry, but my mind is made up, Sitchin had it right all along and with more information coming to light, but sites just as these in south Africa sheds even more light on sitchin.
the moment sitchen gain momentum, the Mainstream science community came in like a flood to denounce his work.
Pfff, mainstream science huh? these are the guys who scoff at just exactly how long man has been on this planet.
This video is truly amazing. I sat and watch the whole 2 hrs. You have to admit, you can't easily dismiss this.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

I agree intelligence is not determined by how many degrees you have from some mainstream university, I think he had it right, because everything about his translations had an air of authenticity, I would also like to see these translations by other experts. What are the stories that they came up with, are they similar to sitchens stories just what parts did he supposedly get wrong and which parts are right and how do the two versions compare to each other.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
They were capable of interplanetary travel, could build free energy generators from stones but they couldn`t figure out how to build a gold mining machine? That doesn`t make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Arnie123

NowanKenubi

------

--

I totally agree. People are quick to dismiss Sitchin. What makes those scholars right? what determines that he was wrong? because they have degrees? Sorry, but my mind is made up, Sitchin had it right all along and with more information coming to light, but sites just as these in south Africa sheds even more light on sitchin.
the moment sitchen gain momentum, the Mainstream science community came in like a flood to denounce his work.
Pfff, mainstream science huh? these are the guys who scoff at just exactly how long man has been on this planet.
This video is truly amazing. I sat and watch the whole 2 hrs. You have to admit, you can't easily dismiss this.

I am a scholar and I say Sitchin was dead right. I hereby dismiss any claims made by any other scholar.

Me.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

phantomjack

Arnie123

NowanKenubi

------

--

I am a scholar and I say Sitchin was dead right. I hereby dismiss any claims made by any other scholar.

Me.

I fear sarcasm is a dead language, my friend. Long live sarcasm.

-SN

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

OmegaSynthesis
Is it going to become mainstream that our origin of creation was genetic tampering; enslaved to mine gold?

I don't know how easy it is for you to perceive a lie but anything that is totally out of the ordinary like they wanted gold for their atmosphere or government working with aliens, it doesn't mean there is nothing mysterious it just means they want to brainwash you and feed you disinformation, a very small amount of that coming from a truth, in spite of that, there is a truth which could very well be mysterious.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

greyer

OmegaSynthesis

I don't know how easy it is for you to perceive a lie but anything that is totally out of the ordinary like they wanted gold for their atmosphere or government working with aliens, it doesn't mean there is nothing mysterious it just means they want to brainwash you and feed you disinformation, a very small amount of that coming from a truth, in spite of that, there is a truth which could very well be mysterious.

Ok, I'm a little confused. Are you agreeing with the OP, or disagreeing?

-SN

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

phantomjack

Arnie123

NowanKenubi

------

--

Me.

--
You sirs, I applaud you!! Starred!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Arnie123

phantomjack

Arnie123

NowanKenubi

------

--

Me.

--

I dismiss your claim, lol

Why don't you guys go look at the actual documents the Sumerian left. They are all on line - go read them.

Sitchin could not read Sumerian and he didn't even seem to know the difference between the languages of Akkadian and Sumerian. Translations of the material were made well before Sitchin died and in some cases were made before he was born. Sitchin always refused to debate people who could actually read and write the language.

Sitchin simply made up stuff, lots of stuff he was a fiction writer.

Here is a challenge to you who believe in Sitchin: post three things that you have personally researched and verified as true and have evidence of such, which Sitchin stated as true and which is not accepted by the mainstream.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Tardacus
They were capable of interplanetary travel, could build free energy generators from stones but they couldn`t figure out how to build a gold mining machine? That doesn`t make sense to me.

Maybe they were having a government shutdown and budget cuts, you know, like the war of attrition between the bankers with their career zombies in politics and all of us peons? Maybe it is easier to genetically alter a species so that it can do work than make some other form of mechanical or organic machine? You have to admit that human organic robotics are pretty efficient as biological machines, we fuel ourselves, replicate ourselves and are slaves to whatever allows us to fuel ourselves and replicate ourselves.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: added al

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle

Tardacus

Maybe they were having a government shutdown and budget cuts, you know, like the war of attrition between the bankers with their career zombies in politics and all of us peons? Maybe it is easier to genetically alter a species so that it can do work than make some other form of mechanical or organic machine? You have to admit that human organic robotics are pretty efficient as biological machines, we fuel ourselves, replicate ourselves and are slaves to whatever allows us to fuel ourselves and replicate ourselves.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/5.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: added al

Mining today is done mainly by machine assisted by men in the west and those countries with the economies to support it, people on Earth still do mining by hand but it is very inefficient compare to mechanization, these 'Annies' were luddites it would seem!

When Sitchin made up that aspect of his story he failed to figure out a way to explain why all the greatest gold finds in the world were left untouched by the 'Annie', but then he wasn't writing for a audience he expected to question what he wrote.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Oh but God doesn't exist. Therefore your presentation will be scoffed at
because people just can't take the truth.
I am thrilled by your post.
SnF

edit on 5-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hanslune

Arnie123

phantomjack

Arnie123

NowanKenubi

------

--

Me.

--

I dismiss your claim, lol

Why don't you guys go look at the actual documents the Sumerian left. They are all on line - go read them.

Sitchin could not read Sumerian and he didn't even seem to know the difference between the languages of Akkadian and Sumerian. Translations of the material were made well before Sitchin died and in some cases were made before he was born. Sitchin always refused to debate people who could actually read and write the language.

Sitchin simply made up stuff, lots of stuff he was a fiction writer.

Here is a challenge to you who believe in Sitchin: post three things that you have personally researched and verified as true and have evidence of such, which Sitchin stated as true and which is not accepted by the mainstream.

Good luck

--
And I respectfully dismiss yours, lol.
Give me some time to do some research, cool? I'm down! I love a good research project.
BTW
Did you even read the OP's post?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USING SOUND AS ENERGY AND THE LAYOUTS OF THE AREAS IN SOUTH AFRICA?
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO? BECAUSE I DID, ALL TWO HOURS.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Arnie123 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

When Sitchin made up that aspect of his story he failed to figure out a way to explain why all the greatest gold finds in the world were left untouched by the 'Annie'

You could be right for all i know, but for the point you made above, the easiest explaination of why the best modern era gold finds were all seemingly left alone, is that at one time they were the worst finds of gold to be had, with the previously best deposits having already been mined out by 'you know who'.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by OmegaSynthesis

Oh but God doesn't exist. Therefore your presentation will be scoffed at
because people just can't take the truth.
I am thrilled by your post.
SnF

edit on 5-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The existence of god cannot be proved or not proved but the claim of aliens modifying humans and living amongst can be as is the claim they modified humans to mine gold. We can also ,using a line by line approach, dismiss certain claims from the Bible as being scientifically invalid, such as a world wide flood as decribed in Genesis.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Hanslune

When Sitchin made up that aspect of his story he failed to figure out a way to explain why all the greatest gold finds in the world were left untouched by the 'Annie'

You could be right for all i know, but for the point you made above, the easiest explaination of why the best modern era gold finds were all seemingly left alone, is that at one time they were the worst finds of gold to be had, with the previously best deposits having already been mined out by 'you know who'.

Yet if they did so there would be massive archaeological and geological evidence of this. The OP is set in area of south Africa which has some of the most productive gold mines in the world. There mining by ancient Africans is well attested and the larger mines were not built amongst the ruins of abandonen ones!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join