It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son... I miss him

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

You portrayed yourself as someone letting simple logic hinder a possible relationship with your son. What everyone has wrote is FACT. You can paste together a fairly decent blueprint on what needs to be done next.

What did you expect? Droves of ATS members goin... OH, NOOOOOOOOZZZZ you poor man come have some tea and a hug. You posted on an experience that will summon rage from every man that reads it. I would do anything for my children... ANYTHING!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You portryed it well enough. This is ATS son, we dont pity party here. We tell it like it is and we call it for what it is. If you dont want advice, dont ask for it. Did you think we were gonna get all tear jerked over your op? We did'nt. We told you you advice, most if not all of the men that replied..have probally been there..done that. The last line of the post above mine is the best line in this thread. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY CHILD.
edit on 5-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Oh god no. I expected someone to give me some advice on how to move on with my life and not just tell me to do so. I expected too much with too little info, gave the wrong impression and got the wrong kinda replies.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Antipathy17 because: Fixed it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To move on, you need to start building a different type of life, the one you really want, it may feel difficult, stressful etc but if you keep at it, in time you will realise you have moved on.

While you do that, you do need to consider what other people have said, from my own personal experience, I would advise either taking on the battle facing you and giving it all you have for the rest of your life, or walk away now. This inning and outing is not good for a child, ive seen the result of it and its not pretty,

There is no one way of dealing with all your conflicting emotions while the situation is up in the air, to face them you need to take action in one way or another, then look at them, as you experience them, feel them, allow them to flow through you, then put them to one side and get on with the steps you need to take. This way, you should work through them, while moving on.

Best I can do at this moment in time, sorry

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's not that we don't have some compassion for your situation.

When a child is involved it is a game changer.

Pay for your child and the Mother will have respect for you.

She will let you see your son. I know we did not tell you what you want to hear.

I wish you the best. You will get through this.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Antipathy17
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Oh god no. I expected someone to give me some advice on how to move on with my life and not just tell me to do so. I expected too much with too little info, gave the wrong impression and got the wrong kinda replies.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Antipathy17 because: Fixed it.

Nobody can tell you how to move on. You're and adult. Be a big boy and figure it out. You've rebutted almost everything everyone has said. You're defensive and in denial. So maybe you don't really want to move on.
Stop with the self pity. Its the only way to move on. People respond well to strength and negatively to weakness.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

First of all, she has to allow you to see your son. The only way she could deny you is by proving you an unfit Father. Go to court and get your visitation rights.

As for being depressed and still loving your x, I know how painful that can be. You are still a young man and I am sure there is a woman out there who is much better suited for you. Build a relationship with your boy, maybe have a date here and there with someone. Eventually things will fall into place. Wishing you a wonderful life! Hugs!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Buddy, I feel your pain. BUT... In this day and age, That is the smart thing to do. Haven't you ever watched Maury? If he is your son, then do the right thing. Pay support. But also go for custody. Full custody. That will give you maximum bargaining rights with the courts. Always do the right thing. It appears that she has moved on, and it would be wise to do so too. I know it sounds harsh, but I have been through it twice. All you will do is waste a part of your life that you can never get back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join