Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Just Released: Doctors Report Thousands Of Japanese People With Nose Bleeds From Radiation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Human0815
Very yellow this Story.

Please research how much Radiation is needed to introduce
a bleeding Nose from ionizing Radiation.

Sure,

Only if you do some research about how much radiation the site has expelled.

Please man....the site is still spewing the crap at an uncontrollable rate.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

the equivelent
300 tons every day since 2011,, everyday,,
day after day.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

What this amounts to is human nature and the built in disadvantage of only reacting to something you can actually see, smell, or touch and using these senses to reconcile anything as a threat, radiation is in that category of harm.

Sort of like faith, other dimensions etc, people just find it too hard to believe or take seriously unless they see the immediate effects, like putting your hand in fire to experience pain and then realizing that the fire is dangerous.

I remember reading early on the entire island will shortly become uninhabitable because of this disaster, the governments of the world are watching this unfold fully knowing the end game, the people in Japan have no choice but to endure this unbelievably slow death unfolding for their country because there is no way out, and there is nothing on large scale world powers are doing to assist.

Very sad to see these things happening...

To be honest since this whole thing happened I started to think about what if the radiation dispersion charts were right, wouldn't that effect all of the produce and animal livestock even on the West Coast, has the government, FDA been testing the radiation levels in food from the West Coast since they know about this ? it had me even thinking about bottles of wine that are originating from California since the incident, could there be a problem we are not being warned about in this respect of the food supply here in the U.S. ?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Good point -- the grapes/wine and the livestock are a concern. I also am very, very concerned about the fish. I consume wild-caught Pacific Salmon, mostly Alaskan Salmon, to help control my Asthma -- like 2x per week. I searched and couldn't find any specific info about this ... which seemed a bit odd.

These industries are $billion dollar industries and provide endless tax revenue streams. Since ' The PTB ' are mostly greedy sociopathic bastards, that means they care more about money than humanity.

Maybe anything informative and true that gets posted about food, wine, radiation, etc., is deleted/censored. I don't have a whole lot of faith in them knowing they only care about power and lining their pockets.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

liejunkie01

Human0815
Very yellow this Story.

Please research how much Radiation is needed to introduce
a bleeding Nose from ionizing Radiation.

Sure,

Only if you do some research about how much radiation the site has expelled.

Please man....the site is still spewing the crap at an uncontrollable rate.

But how much Radiation a Human need to absorb until he is
showing this Signs.

We know this from medical Treatments very well and i am able to
tell you that none of this People accumulated that much.

Imo. many People here (ATS) are not critical enough and a Story like
this one is making always big Waves but when you look what is really
behind mostly you discover that it is out of any Dimensions,
remember "the Sea is boiling" Story?

It is right that we are scared but we do not need this Yellow Stories
because it discredit our fear and justified demands for a end of the
nuclear Complex worldwide!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

the end of the nuclear complex you say...good idea....even though you don't mean that I do...alternate energy should be in abundance instead we have out dated and deadly forms of energy production....

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Only on 2nd cup of coffee so not really with it yet but had to mention , Your calling yellow stories, just keeps putting a vision of "yellow cake" uranium refining material. Just my sleeping mind I think.

But, you claim stories are making too much of this disaster?
Do you have any family, friends, children or animals you care about? Do you have your planetary escape tickets already? A bunker you can stay in for several thousand years? A plan to find and stop the missing cores from melting further into the earth? Have you neutralized the activity in all those fuel rods?

Personally, I don't know of anything thing any problem that is more important to the lives of all living on this planet!

Maybe you can explain why it's no problem for you?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Did you read the "boiling ocean" story?

What facts did you use to determine that:
It's not boiling because of all the heavy metal waste material in the water going critical by itself?
The broken fuel rods have leaked enough pellets to make a reaction any where there is a depression that would allow them to accumulate?
The cores are now the source of radioactive geysers spewing radioactive material and steam through the bedrock to the atmosphere and ocean?

I would love to share your confidence that it's all ok, but I need a little info, please....................

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When Radiation is the reason for the bleeding Noses we would see
also a different amount of Red and White Cells than in a healthy Person!

We would see Bladder Irritations/ Infections and a massive Diarrhea too.

But this is not the case.

We have more than 10.000.000 different and unofficial Measurements
and know already very well where the Hot Spots are located.

Do someone of the Ats Member have a Twitter Account?
Maybe he can do a similar Check with the same Words?
(in their native Language)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

donlashway

I would love to share your confidence that it's all ok, but I need a little info, please....................

No, you misunderstand me,
i am not saying that everything is fine and Okay,
in fact Fukushima is still horrible dangerous
but at the moment we are relative safe and the measured
Contamination speak against any Symptoms of Radiation Sickness!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

What's really sad about Fukushima is instead of a world reaction to help in cleaning this up there just seems to be a world reaction to covering it up............seems to be the norm for just about everything these days.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
"Nosebleeds are common; 60 percent of all people will experience a nosebleed at some time in their lives. In children, they are most likely to occur between the ages if two and ten.
Some common causes of inflammation:
• Recent or current upper respiratory infections
• Sinus infections
• Allergic rhinitis
• Nose-picking
• Drying conditions "
- www.pedsforparents.com...

127.6 million people live in japan. 60% of that is 76.2 million. If the average Japanese lives to be 65, that means that every day 3211 people will experience their once-in-a-lifetime nose bleed.

(65 years * 365 days = 23,725 days. 76.2 million / 23,725 days = 3211 people/day)

Its no secret that people who get bad nose bleeds tend to get them a lot. Considering its fall and nose bleed can be caused by allergies, 1800 additional people having a nose bleed for the 2nd time in their life in hardly evidence to raise the "radiation-induced nose bleed" alarm.

now if the 1800 people who had a nose bleed for the 2nd time in their life also had their hair falling out in clumps, that might be more grounds for concern.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Perhaps I'm just confused, perhaps I'm in shock. Doesn't everyone in the world know the potential ramifications of radiation poisoning? Don't we have an internet full of valid websites discussing such effects? Didn't history teach us anything?

For me, it's common sense. Japan does not live in the dark. People are intelligent. Why are they acting like this is a big secret? I fault the government for its diversionary tactics, but I also wonder why folks there are in denial.

My husband spent 14 months in Iraq. Yes, the military doctors gave him a once over when he came home. Do you think I trusted them. No! I had him tested in the private sector for everything he could potentially have been exposed to. I also monitor his health as the years pass to ensure the time in theater did not have physical long time effects.

Had I been in a situation similar to the citizens or Japan, I most certainly would be getting tested.

I never understand why people have not gotten checked sooner.

I feel bad for those victims, but I also feel that folks need to take responsibility for themselves. Which, by the way, the Japanese are very good at doing.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
OP what difference will it make to the Japanese people that the radiation might be harmful to some of its citizens? It would cause needless panic. Most Japanese people confine to themselves and don't bother with politics or the world outside their bubble. If you tell the Japanese people, they will either be "eh, okay, whatever" and go back to work, or they will panic (unlikely scenario). You're an ant queen and your ants remain loyal to you until the end, do you tell them that you betrayed them or let them continue on with their day?

Japan is a great place, love it and obsessed over it for about 9 years now. The one thing you need to remember is that the Japanese mindset is entirely different than the American mindset. Also, Japanese people hate the topic of fukushima and when you bring it up, they will roll their eyes and kindly tell you to shut up about it. As far as they are concerned, national/international radiation warnings are all a conspiracy theory, and that's for the vast majority of them and quite frankly it really is a conspiracy theory until proven otherwise.

If you're American and you look around you, people are suffering all around and they're about to suffer even further with Obamacare. But anyone that says obamacare will doom the country are conspiracy theorists right? If you start mentioning Obamacare to someone, do they roll their eyes and say "please, shut up already with that"? They, just like us have a lot of things to worry about, and some things are more important than others and radiation levels aren't worrisome to most Japanese residents. A few nose bleed reports won't change a thing. I think a three-eyed fish that appears in Okinawa might change the national opinion however...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am a vet tech in NE Texas. The past 4-6 months we are seeing unexplained sickness in dogs and cats and it is increasing at what I believe is an alarming rate. I first started noticing more animals showing elevated liver values on routine bloodwork, sometimes sick but often not. Then anemia, lots of unexplained " auto immune" disorders.
Animals coming in with nosebleeds, sloughing skin, ulcers in their mouth, around the rectum, pads sloughing from their feet, even bleeding from the eyes.
Usually liver and sometimes kidney failure and of course anemia are present as well.
We first suspected a new more deadly rat poison on the market, something unresponsive to the usual treatment of Vit K.
But I noticed more and more of these animals have no possible exposure to anything but a concrete kennel, outdoors in the open.
I have 12 dogs and live way out in the country where they are enclosed on 3 acres.
In the past 3 months, 4 of my dogs ranging from young to old, have had unexplained nose bleeds w bloated abdomen, mouth ulcers, anemia and high liver values. They all get really sick for about 72 hours then are fine again.
The youngest lab has suddenly developed an auto immune disorder that is attacking his muscles. I've never seen so many problems in my 12 years of veterinary experience.
We have more newly diagnosed thyroid problems, diabetes, old dogs and puppies presenting in acute liver failure with no explanation and they all die. Some have the bleeding and skin lesions and sloughing, some vomit blood and have bloody diarrhea. It has become routine, when these patients come in, I always say its because it just rained within the past 48 hours. That's one of the first things I noticed.

Not to mention the antibiotic resistant infections and MRSA we are seeing, new viruses and immunity to the vaccines, heart worm and flea preventions.
Its only speeding up at an alarming rate and people are really starting to wonder what's going on.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arat1176

The hospital I work at is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in TX, though it is in a rural country community. We see a lot of animals and have many employees. The past few months we have had "viruses" going through the employees as well but it never clears up, just keeps going around. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, fatigue.
I personally had those symptoms for about 3 weeks before developing enlarged lymph nodes in my neck and constant bruising.
I am 36 and am very active and healthy.
I am finally going to the doctor next week and I'm sure I won't get anymore answers than we have for the animals we see.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arat1176

Your Contribution is interesting,
is there a chance for you to look for the amounts of Radiation
in your Spot/ Area?

By the Way i've heard from similar Symptomes in Western Europe.
(Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and Poland)

Regards
edit on 7-10-2013 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Imo. many People here (ATS) are not critical enough and a Story like this one is making always big Waves but when you look what is really behind mostly you discover that it is out of any Dimensions, 

That's something always being said by people who don't want to leak out what's already being leaked into our lovely oceans.. and now those poor unaware Japanese civilians are going to pay the price for mismanagement.

You can't be critical enough when it comes to radioactive polution. .that pollution is not only affecting the people of japan but soon the whole west coast of north and south America will see the effects. Later on Europe and Afrika will be suffering the same fate...

Not only to mention what wil happen with all the sea life when wil the first mutated sea animals wash to shore...

As have said in other threads this threat exceeds every other threats in the world.
I now many has been done to stop this also many volunteers at fukashima will die from this.
But the clock is ticking and speed and countermeasures that have been implemented are way to slow if you ask me.

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2013 05:55:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 Oct 2013 05:55:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Your Posting is valid but you don't understand the People in Japan, in Tokyo
and not in Fukushima, for you it is just a Topic but for us this is much more
and every piece of Disinformation is a Nail on the Coffin of the Truth!

More and more People avoid this Topic because of the Lies from Tepco
but also from the other Side.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Arat1176

Its only speeding up at an alarming rate and people are really starting to wonder what's going on.

After Chernobyl blew, my dad, myself, and my daughter experienced thyroid failure with 6 months of one another. I never heard a word about rate of incidence relative to the phenomena, but there are a LOT of people visiting the pharmacy filling synthroid prescriptions. You tend to notice such things when you're in the same boat.

My 'shill alarm' starts ringing when I see skepticism, ridicule, or 'the party line' in threads like this one.

Fuku is the real deal ... and TEPCO and the Japanese government are playing the damage control opera to keep us asleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join