It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The National Weather Service may have posted a secret message to Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The word around the web was that October would be the beginning stages of what we've all been expecting. I bet, none of you thought it would end, like this. What if this "shut-down" was the actual collapse, in disguise? They've had plenty of time to grab their belongings and head to their designated bug-out locations, in Dubai. lol So how are you going to hang them? Are you going to extradite them? How are "the people" going to prosecute these treasonous leaders, if their is no government, to prosecute them?

If it's not "check-mate", yet, it soon will be.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

johncarter

Things move fast now. After October 17th they´ll move even faster.

I don´t know if you have noticed but the society is rapidly descending into total decay, chaos and anarchy. This year has almost been unprecedented. I think our politicians and resident psychopaths are starting to getting really scared. Have you noticed how tense they all look nowdays whenever they are on the tube.

They must feel the hate towards them filling the air around them and they know what awaits them should they really loose control over our society.

The perfect storm is really soon upon us.

You just wait and see.

I will address this - I'm not sure if any of this is in the playbook, that's why the politicians are freaking out. I'm not sure if there is going to be a deal made on the debt ceiling before the 17th, the Republicans might decide that they would benefit from the government shutting down anyway.

In general though, things could start happening very fast after the 17th.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

WonderBoi
The word around the web was that October would be the beginning stages of what we've all been expecting. I bet, none of you thought it would end, like this. What if this "shut-down" was the actual collapse, in disguise? They've had plenty of time to grab their belongings and head to their designated bug-out locations, in Dubai. lol So how are you going to hang them? Are you going to extradite them? How are "the people" going to prosecute these treasonous leaders, if their is no government, to prosecute them?

If it's not "check-mate", yet, it soon will be.

I can assure you if these gutless congressional whores and their bribe buddies in the banking industry skips the country and flee for dubai or some other little safe haven, this nation will survive, although in ruins, it will survive. Much like old sovietunion turning into russia and other states.

A new government system might rise, or a group of free states and seek to extradite these bastards for treason and looting of the country´s resources.

Those safe havens that doesnt comply will taste how it feels to wake up with a bunch of ex delta forces dragging them to a chopper and air lift for trial at 'home'. And those that might even protest and rattle some of their own forces will taste the ex US navy destroyers, f-22 raptors and other military equipment and fighter-pilots, all eager to exterminate this vermin that destroyed the constitution and the country in this probable scenario you described.

My guess is that most of these pigs will stay at home, boozing and soiling themselves while awaiting the mass arrests by the ppls army or policeforce.

In any case, if this country defaults and the dollar crashes, they are f..cked. And they know it.

Who knows, the french might come over and teach the new USA and its ppl how to use the old guillotine for the pleasure of the ppl seeking justice the old fashioned way.
edit on 5-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

A Jet Streak is the maximum wind speed embedded in the Jet Stream.

<< 1  2   >>

join