It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The National Weather Service may have posted a secret message to Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

AlJazeera America's Jared B. Keller just Tweeted a possibly astonishing finding: the Anchorage, Alaska office of the National Weather Service, where salaries are hanging in the balance as a result of the government shutdown, may have embedded a secret message into a weather bulletin.

The update definitely read: PLEASE PAY US. Here's a screen grab of the forecast, which was posted at 5:00 a.m. Alaskan daylight time.

source

Things move fast now. After October 17th they´ll move even faster.

I don´t know if you have noticed but the society is rapidly descending into total decay, chaos and anarchy. This year has almost been unprecedented. I think our politicians and resident psychopaths are starting to getting really scared. Have you noticed how tense they all look nowdays whenever they are on the tube.

They must feel the hate towards them filling the air around them and they know what awaits them should they really loose control over our society. Lamposts filled with hanging corpses, anyone?

So many ppl have suffered the rulings and many ridiculous laws created by these clowns they must sense it themselves their time is up either the end of this year or the next.

The recent 'actions' by desperate ppl in DC , declared insane on the tube by MSM, is but the few drops of a rainstorm come calling this nation.

The perfect storm is really soon upon us.

You just wait and see.

edit on 5-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

i agree with you 100%.
and i really think the US needs this to happen. the people need to put congress,well the entire government in check. we need a reform.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We need hope and change. Oh wait...crap

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
When did the weather service start using the term Jet Streak. There is the jet stream. Betting someone made this up.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

caterpillage
We need hope and change. Oh wait...crap

change isnt always a good thing. lol

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

BOPcaj
reply to post by johncarter

i agree with you 100%.
and i really think the US needs this to happen. the people need to put congress,well the entire government in check. we need a reform.

Yes, very true.

Usually I don´t like the likes of Mikael Savage but in light of recent events in DC I heard him say this and I couldn´t agree more;

We are truly represented by low lifes on Capitol Hill. Very few of them deserves to escape the sentence of the ppl which should be death by public hangings.

What now happens in Washington is just the beginning. More will come. I read today that Lockheed Martin just sent home 3000 workers without pay due to the shutdown. Other companies are warning of drastical measures and in the meantime the whores in our senate and congress spent $ 5,000,000 USD on Hair grooming this year.

How about that? You cant make this stuff up. Our nation has finally gone completely mental.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good find. If this is legit...it is highly probable that it IS a coded message.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Jet streaks are localized regions of very fast winds embedded within the jet stream.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sorry NOAA workers. Your employers have so mismanaged (and stolen from) the company you work for that they're WAY past broke/bankrupt and when that happens, paychecks just don't show up. Maybe choose more wisely next time you're looking for a job.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
When December arrives and we get right on into the New Year without TPTB declaring martial law, killing citizens like sport in a shooting gallery, inviting in UN troops to join the sport or otherwise violating us in unspeakable ways?

I wonder.. will we all be a bit wiser next fall when this happens again? This is, literally, the 3rd year running the Government has, in one form or another and by MULTIPLE directions used, insured people are scared, upset and generally pissy going into the Holiday season.

...and I don't think it's a coincidence of timing in ANY way. What was the most special time you (over 30yrs old) recall as a kid? Christmas..I'll bet for most. When was the last Christmas you think our kids saw it how we did? I'm guessing a good number of years ago...

I'm voting this was a screw up or unintended text for how it's being read and nothing happens this month..or next...except Uncle Sammy doing the slow screw on the rocks, like we've been getting now month in and month out for years. It's just a sharper screw now...but same slow work with it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's not so secret. The MSM has been showing it all morning .. and highlighting it.

I think it's a hoot! Who ever came up with it gets a double thumbs up from me.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BOPcaj

Thanks. In all these years I had never seen that term about the stream.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think it is funny that federal workers are now getting upset given that the federal government working with corporations has trashed the economy and jobs. Welcome home.

(post by johncarter removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What lie are you speaking about?
I admit I hadn't heard the term 'Jet Streaks' before either, but the OP clearly explained it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

roadgravel
When did the weather service start using the term Jet Streak. There is the jet stream. Betting someone made this up.

I would not be surprised with that analysis.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

IAMTAT

What lie are you speaking about?
I admit I hadn't heard the term 'Jet Streaks' before either, but the OP clearly explained it.

He talks about another thread I started about obama and WWII vets being barred from visiting a capitol hill monument. My headline wording made him pissed off and he accused me of lies and hoaxing. Now he follows me everywhere trying to derail my threads. Just ignore the troll.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I cannot understand how such a pro democratic country such as the U.S has allowed a Government close down. You should be demanding that these corrupt politicians get off their arses and put the people and country first, not what their paymasters demand.

But hey, that's the problem with 2 party politics. It's not really democracy is it? It's just voting for two sides of the same coin. It's an illusion that we all fall for because we have been conditioned to believe that any alternative would be bad for us. When in fact any alternative would be bad for them and their corporate/banking buddies.

Best of luck with it. We are being told in the U.K that any U.S default on their debt will cripple the rest of Western civilisation. At least Nero played a fiddle whilst Rome burned. Does Obama play a musical instrument?

<<   2  3 >>

join