It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder of how AMAZING each and every human being is. Watch this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just wanted you all to take a second, chill the fudge out and realize what we as humans actually are,
and how nothing is more of a miracle than us, humans ourselves. If your feet are not firmly planted on
the ground, you will swiftly come down in a screaming heap after watching this video. In an infinite universe of unprecedented possibilities and minuscule windows of opportunity, it is without a doubt, a true miracle you are wherever you are right now..

Don't sweat the small stuff...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I had to post just to give you a big YES!!! for your title. We forget how incredible and precious every life is in this world. We take for granted the miracle of life and let the beauty go by us unnoticed. Stop, breathe a couple times and realize that every person is unique and a gift to the world. Each of is a work of art, capable of creating amazing things and full of unlimited potential.

The challenge we face in today's world is that in so many ways they try to make us all the same and discourage us from finding our individuality and treat it as though it were a disease. That's why the world is in such a mess, they're trying to pound round pegs in to square holes. If instead we had schools that encouraged everyone to be themselves, listen to their inner voice and follow their dreams and developed our talents in accord with our interests what incredible potential we could unleash. It can still happen but one must strive to hang on to their individuality in the face of such conformity.

Never forget there is only one person in the whole world exactly like you. You are not replaceable and there was never before nor will there ever be another just like you. You are a gift to the world, unique and a true work of art.
edit on 5-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Couldnt agree more,

This is were I follow up with my favourite quote:

Born Intelligent, Ruined by Education.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

grindhouzer
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Couldnt agree more,

This is were I follow up with my favourite quote:

Born Intelligent, Ruined by Education.

That's where the wisdom of tribal cultures could teach us so much; the elders watch the young and learn their talents and inclinations and encourage each to follow their own path. There are no throwaways or even oddballs in such societies - that's what medicine people and shamans are and it is natural to grow with desire to help those who are your family. In such societies all are within your extended family.
The recent decline in family life in Western society is a frightening trend. The close bonds that allow nurturing of the individual are falling away leaving us adrift in a sea of fast-paced change.

For those who reply technology is bringing us closer together with cell phones, email, twitter, etc. One simple question: how many of your facebook friends would actually help you move or come pick you up if you broke down on the road?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 5-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Amazing!! Makes me feel so blessed too have had that go on inside of my belly 3 times .. Us humans are really amazing...

new topics

top topics

join