It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AEDST day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The forced practise of giving an hour to certain states is tantamount to playing god or at the very least claiming to be some sort of timelords who can give and then take away time like it was theirs to own and abuse with immunity .

. The winding of a little silver knob does not alter the position of celestial bodies

Your clocks are now useless and under the control of tptb until further notice

edit on 5-10-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Ah, I thought ATS was going nuts for a while with weird posts, but I finally got it. I take it you hate daylight savings time in Australia, lol. Tonight's the night you move the clock forward down under?

In Canada and the US we have to set ours back on Nov 7th. Everyone loves the extra hour of sleep, though not so fun when you lose an hour. Nice little rant.
edit on 5-10-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

No i dont hate it ,i do it all the time on a personal level but not as to affect those around me which is easy when you live about 400 clicks from any town with a population more than 20
Its pretty cool to set your watch so the sun sets about midnight

the problem is a couple of rogue states wont play the game on account of farmers complaints that their cows aren't happy getting their nipples tweaked an hour earlier than usual (or is that later?) Milking ,that is, in case some one thinks our animal husbandry methods are a little unusual

Please excuse my temporary madness ,its very late and the sun is relentless

edit on 5-10-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

new topics

join