It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Harbour fireworks display.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Now I can understand your thinking, you're just a wee penny pincher from Scotland.
Mate, my Grandmother was Scottish and my Dad always said she still had the first shilling she earned.
He should know, it was his Mother. So now the whole thread makes sense, sorta.
Kind of a Scrooge McConspiracy theorist. As they say you sometimes have to spend money to make money
which is a lot different to the economic abyss the US Government has poured their money.
This is all to do with promoting Sydney and Australia, and of course that costs tax payers money.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

"Now I can understand your thinking, you're just a wee penny pincher from Scotland."

I'm not a wee anything i'm afraid, and Stereotypes aside which you really should not be promoting. Everybody's watching every last penny they have these days! By the way you could not be further from the truth, before me and my partner settled down and had two kids I actually was notoriously frivolous with money.

"Mate, my Grandmother was Scottish and my Dad always said she still had the first shilling she earned.
He should know, it was his Mother. So now the whole thread makes sense, sorta."

Again you are promoting a stereotype, in reality the Scottish people are some of the most kindest, generous people around.

"Kind of a Scrooge McConspiracy theorist. As they say you sometimes have to spend money to make money
which is a lot different to the economic abyss the US Government has poured their money."

The fact of the matter is that bankers aka Illuminati scum that are responsible for our current financial and social upheavals. The US government is simply the tip of a very large iceberg!

"This is all to do with promoting Sydney and Australia, and of course that costs tax payers money."

And there is nothing better that the Australian government could gave spent the money on? No pressing needs that spring to mind? It must really be the land of milk and honey down there, maybe i should immigrate!

edit on 7-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"And there is nothing better that the Australian government could gave spent the money on? No pressing needs that spring to mind? It must really be the land of milk and honey down there, maybe i should immigrate!"

Come on down knackers~~Just be very aware of the notorious "drop bearontigh tarse".........savage mongrels this time of year in some parts.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join