Ramblings of a drunk dude...

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
hmmmm okay some babblings..... why.... Heavy Sottish ale..... that's why......

1) 666 = carbon = body = man

2) As above so below - a master secret of the universe

3) the lowest degree of life - the molicule

4) the ying, the yang, the polarity, the equinox

5) the higher self - always try and live out of the higher self (makes life more enjoyable)

6) live out of imagination, not out of memory. you start to create in the 4th dimension when you do

7) 1 more ale and a shot and I'll be done

8) I'm trying to do stuff but I can't seem to figure out what to say next...

hmmmm

9) don't take life too seriously. You come from nothing, and you're going back to nothing. So what do you have to lose...nothing

10) You are not your stuff. You are an eternal spirit. Just strip away everything you have and then place you in the middle of the woods naked. Now you're in your natural element. You're alive and free the way nature intended you to be.

11) 0,;1,;1,;2,;3,;5,;8,;13,;21,;34,;55,;89,;144, = F_n = F_{n-1} + F_{n-2},!, the Fibonacci number. That's how anything in life grows. From a simple plant. To your business. To your child. To anything.

12) Try some affirmations. Why because I said so

13) crap I was thinking about something cool now it just went away. frack

14) oh ya now I remember.... follow your gutt instinct. Dont go against your gutt. It's connected to the universe. It's knows whats best for you. Let you gut decision rule over your minds decision. If they both align you're okay. If youre gutt says "no" then you go with the gutt first and formost.

14) how you manage the small things in life is how you'll manage everything. So clean your fracking house already

15) damn scottish ale what the hell. That was a good find!

16) Don't believe anything anyone tells you. Use your own judgement and your own opinion. Their's is just an opinion. I guess that disqualifies everything I just said, but if you use your own judgement then you know I'm right right.

1&) What is a helonostic? man know thy self, dancing around the sun? What the heck

19) I'm gonna get to posting this so you guys can laugh

20) Stop living out of the external. That's not your essences of life. Start living out of hte internal. Your internal is your new ego once you eventually shrug off the exterial ego. Your new fresh good alive ego is within. It's the postiive ego that you want to enjoy. Living a fresh clean loving joyful happy life, and always going within not without.

21) make your own stuff. that way you save money.

23) 4 of everyhing in life. 4 sides. 4 seasons 4 sides of a square. 4 elements

24) I better quit while I"m ahead.... alex jones....what does he know

25) don't be afraid of canabinoids -marry-jew-wanna = Do you want to marry a green jewishing person using a bong? Canabinoids is the universal healer

26) at some point usually every 7 years you go threw a purge. That means you shed your old shell and you find a newer and bigger one to inhabit.

Okay that's it. If I don't post this I wont be able to in no time. I have a frozen pizza - YES! I'm gonna make it!

Okay that's it....

Now you have a full university education. What do you think???

this has to be my best post ever
edit on 5-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I think EVEN THIS was easier to understand than Obamacare.

I think your head is going to ache in the morning.

I think you have a lot of things floating around in your noggin'.

I think that if I did a drunk post that I would be either banned, a divorcee, or too embarrassed to do a "morning after" post.

I think you did pretty good!

Get some sleep after the pizza!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I just wnat to move to vancouver and really start fresh and new in life. I just think I could have fun there. I'm tired of 8 month long winters. We get winter from nov 1 to may1. So 0k 7 months same diff. I'm so lame. I'm gonna die of winter here.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Good thread by the way, much more ordered than most drunk people would make it! I know if i ever did a drunk post my grammar would be atrocious, also If your talking Vancouver BC I live about an hour an half away from there, great area. Large mountains to explore, sea right there, beautiful land. Winters suck tho, lots of slush... I hate slush.
edit on 5-10-2013 by ProspectPhilosopher because: added more

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a pizza when you are drinking scottish ale noooooooo you need to eat our national dish deep fried mars bars ans only 8 months of winter you lucky thing .

we have webbed feet it is so wet or maybe that is from the inbreeding

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
From one drunk person to another drunk person. Nice thread!! You ramble made quite alot of sense to me. It feels good to get it out of your head and written down. its calmng isnt it?, well it is to me..

Happy bendering

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Just you be staying off the Buckfast because we don't want any fights developing!
LoL

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

spartacus699
hmmmm okay some babblings..... why.... Heavy Sottish ale..... that's why......

1) 666 = carbon = body = man

2) As above so below - a master secret of the universe

3) the lowest degree of life - the molicule

4) the ying, the yang, the polarity, the equinox

5) the higher self - always try and live out of the higher self (makes life more enjoyable)

6) live out of imagination, not out of memory. you start to create in the 4th dimension when you do

7) 1 more ale and a shot and I'll be done

8) I'm trying to do stuff but I can't seem to figure out what to say next...

hmmmm

9) don't take life too seriously. You come from nothing, and you're going back to nothing. So what do you have to lose...nothing

10) You are not your stuff. You are an eternal spirit. Just strip away everything you have and then place you in the middle of the woods naked. Now you're in your natural element. You're alive and free the way nature intended you to be.

11) 0,;1,;1,;2,;3,;5,;8,;13,;21,;34,;55,;89,;144, = F_n = F_{n-1} + F_{n-2},!, the Fibonacci number. That's how anything in life grows. From a simple plant. To your business. To your child. To anything.

12) Try some affirmations. Why because I said so

13) crap I was thinking about something cool now it just went away. frack

14) oh ya now I remember.... follow your gutt instinct. Dont go against your gutt. It's connected to the universe. It's knows whats best for you. Let you gut decision rule over your minds decision. If they both align you're okay. If youre gutt says "no" then you go with the gutt first and formost.

14) how you manage the small things in life is how you'll manage everything. So clean your fracking house already

15) damn scottish ale what the hell. That was a good find!

16) Don't believe anything anyone tells you. Use your own judgement and your own opinion. Their's is just an opinion. I guess that disqualifies everything I just said, but if you use your own judgement then you know I'm right right.

1&) What is a helonostic? man know thy self, dancing around the sun? What the heck

19) I'm gonna get to posting this so you guys can laugh

20) Stop living out of the external. That's not your essences of life. Start living out of hte internal. Your internal is your new ego once you eventually shrug off the exterial ego. Your new fresh good alive ego is within. It's the postiive ego that you want to enjoy. Living a fresh clean loving joyful happy life, and always going within not without.

21) make your own stuff. that way you save money.

23) 4 of everyhing in life. 4 sides. 4 seasons 4 sides of a square. 4 elements

24) I better quit while I"m ahead.... alex jones....what does he know

25) don't be afraid of canabinoids -marry-jew-wanna = Do you want to marry a green jewishing person using a bong? Canabinoids is the universal healer

26) at some point usually every 7 years you go threw a purge. That means you shed your old shell and you find a newer and bigger one to inhabit.

Okay that's it. If I don't post this I wont be able to in no time. I have a frozen pizza - YES! I'm gonna make it!

Okay that's it....

Now you have a full university education. What do you think???

this has to be my best post ever
edit on 5-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

I can agree with you for the most part.

One thing I'd like to add on is the existence of "god." And judging by your way of thinking, you'll probably agree with me.

Personally, I'm not religious. Perhaps you can call me an Atheist. But to me, the notion of a physical "god" is rather ridiculous.

I view that everything is everything. Probably one of the biggest distorted ideas in human history (in my opinion) would be that instead of thinking that the one is all, people usually think that the one created the all.

Take for example our bodies. The elements that are inside of us, that make up our cells, organs, etc. are simply the result of star dust and fusion. Once we die, and are put into the ground, we return back to the earth. Perhaps the elements or nutrients we leave behind help to grow plants, and then these plants will be consumed by something else, and the cycle goes on. Even when we die, we don't exactly die. We will always be apart of the universe, or our planet for that matter. Because the ingredients that created us are due to the universe itself. Up until our planet will inevitably be destroyed in one way or the other. Even then the matter that inhabits our earth will not simply vanish. Since science tells us matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

As far as life goes, it a constant cycle of life and death. Your body fights off germs,bacteria, etc everyday. Even at this moment your body is fending off germs. And eventually, your body can't keep up anymore, and you end up dying. And the same goes for something that isn't even "alive" also. If you look at a star for example. It's basically just a big ball of extremely hot, churning plasma. Inside of the star, it is in a constant process of fusion. Which is the process where atoms are crashing around at such rapid speeds due to the immense heat inside of the star. These atoms collide into each other creating a new element. First you start with Hydrogen, then two hydrogen collide to make Helium, and so on. And this would explain why hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Because it is only one proton. Eventually, the process of fusion begins to die down, the star begins to harden and cool, and the core of the star becomes very dense. And at this point the gravity of the star ends up overwhelming the process of fusion. And the star begins collapse into itself to die. Stars can do quite a few different things once they "die." Some can go supernova (explode), others have been speculated to become black holes, as well as a few other results.

So I believe in an afterlife to some degree. However, I don't exactly think everything had started, or will end. Some people claim that the "end of time" is coming. But to me, there is no time. There is no point in trying to determine time to something that will forever be. That even applies if you are a christian, or another religious faction. You all believe that after death you will be in "heaven" for eternity. So what is the point in the concept of time, if everything will go on forever?

I'll end on that note, I'm running out of typing room, and I don't feel like typing "down the rabbit hole" any longer. Hope I added some more thought provoking insight into the post.

edit on 5-10-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

ProspectPhilosopher
Good thread by the way, much more ordered than most drunk people would make it! I know if i ever did a drunk post my grammar would be atrocious, also If your talking Vancouver BC I live about an hour an half away from there, great area. Large mountains to explore, sea right there, beautiful land. Winters suck tho, lots of slush... I hate slush.
edit on 5-10-2013 by ProspectPhilosopher because: added more

As it regards grammar....compared to sober Spartacus, this was Shakespearean in its structure and spelling.

All that aside....Spartacus, in your drunken stupor, you have given me an idea for an adjustment I need to make to my forecasting model at work. So well done.

Drink lots of water to help heal your hangover.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks Drunk Uncle!

I needed that!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Vancouver is too cold... Uruguay has what You seek. At 21-1 exchange rate on the US Dollar, You can LEGALLY grow, sell, give away cannabis. The "M" word is a gov't. manufactured word coined during the LaGuardia years in new York when he was mayor. His biggest contributors were Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan You KNOW the 'banksters' of their day and they owned the wood/paper mills.

Plus, the Olympdics are next door in Brazil in 2016. | saw an ad for a 990' rental apt. in Montevideo (capital) 2 blocks from the ocean for $68.00/month USD. Medical is FREE.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

LewisStulePhD

Vancouver is too cold... Uruguay has what You seek. At 21-1 exchange rate on the US Dollar, You can LEGALLY grow, sell, give away cannabis. The "M" word is a gov't. manufactured word coined during the LaGuardia years in new York when he was mayor. His biggest contributors were Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan You KNOW the 'banksters' of their day and they owned the wood/paper mills.

Plus, the Olympdics are next door in Brazil in 2016. | saw an ad for a 990' rental apt. in Montevideo (capital) 2 blocks from the ocean for $68.00/month USD. Medical is FREE.
wow that is cheap do you have a link to that site

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

geobro

LewisStulePhD

wow that is cheap do you have a link to that site

internationalliving.com...

.... man...sorry guys, no one needed to hear all that BS. I just get stupid sometimes.
edit on 6-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

i think you were not the only one drunk spartacus $68 a month more like $68 a night i just about had my cases packed damm .

ps you are a funny drunk

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

spartacus699

.... man...sorry guys, no one needed to hear all that BS. I just get stupid sometimes.

Stupid??

Thats why I stick to writing manifestos when I ( very very rarely) get drunk.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Advantage

spartacus699

Stupid??

where are you planning to invade .I am up for some badness want a hand
heil hitler and all that

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

geobro

Advantage

spartacus699

Stupid??

where are you planning to invade .I am up for some badness want a hand
heil hitler and all that

Not sure... I gotta wait and see who the enemy is AFTER Im sloshed. It could be anyone and any manufactured slight. Im pretty sure thats the method our govt uses anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

do what your gov do it must be a drunk guy playing pin the tail on the donkey .

where will we invade next .

1 ltr of spirits later you have the answer .

do you phone the cop station and book your room/cell for the night and the vegy option for breakfast when you go on the piss i do better to be prepared

new topics
top topics

join