It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazy USPS Postal Worker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

TheProphetMark

violet
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I bet you don't know what it's like NOT be able to walk at all and see these lazy people with their two God given legs that can. She is not paralyzed.

You would be VERY surprise with where my experience comes it to that. Let me just start by saying, you're looking things the wrong way.

I can't hear well so let me just say, it would be a lot like me saying 'I bet you don't know what it's like NOT to be able to hear at all and see all these people with their God given hearing just squandering away their gift but you know what? I don't look at it that way because I don't judge people, get to know someone before you judge them that way you can make more wise decisions rather than the decision of a fool who jumps to conclusions.

Well you did say

do you have any idea how hard it is for these people to walk long distances before the pain start to kick in? No you don't, and if you did you would understand the shortcuts she took whether right or wrong

now you tell me I'm looking at things the wrong way. You are jumping to conclusions as well.

I am paralysed, so that is where I'm coming from. Not that I should have to explain

There's only one bully in this thread
Care to guess who it is?

You come in here judging people, calling us fools. Please look in the mirror and take the plank out of your eye

edit on 5-10-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The sad part is she won't lose her job over this. Very hard to fire a federal union worker. If it was UPS or FedEx she would of been fired over a stunt like this. If was her boss i would put her on a route she has to do a lot of walking.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Dude, I don't even know what you're trying to say it's like your taking something and putting it together with something else that's not even related to make a point that suits your point of view and hey that's how the Ego always find justification and I know that's the case with you.

My quoted post..

do you have any idea how hard it is for these people to walk long distances before the pain start to kick in? No you don't, and if you did you would understand the shortcuts she took whether right or wrong

Was not directed at you, I posted this far before you even mention you're paralyzed so how am I jumping to conclusion.

I know exactly what you are going through brother, I been there and believe me if you continue to stay on this road it will only continue to make you even more miserable by comparing yourself to others and thinking what you could do better if you were them. Brother, just because your paralyzed doesn't give you the right to judge others by their actions. There's nothing but destruction when you hold onto that anger that your legs are not working and decide to take it out on others who have perfectly good working legs yet, for whatever reason that may be - as you have done so here.

You can call me whatever you like, I don't really care because I forgive you for I was once as blind as you. I'm sorry I hurt your Ego, and here you are lashing out at me literally grasping at straws and trying to find justification for this and that and even to go far as telling me I'm the bully in this thread? I'm not the bully you should be worried about, you should look a little closer to home.

And people are fools to bully people, and if you think that's what this message I'm posting right now is all about, haha you still got a lot to learn because if you actually opened your eyes - you would realize I'm actually trying to help you here because I been on the same path as you only a different situation and I know where it leads and it isn't to wisdom.

Good night Brother, and everyone else.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wonder if there's a fat people quota that is required to be hired under the government? The fact that quotas exist is simply disgusting on its own but common... Why would you hire someone that's over 300lbs easily to deliver mail? First, the cost of delivering mail is going to be 3x as much because of her weight and the second thing is that she is expected to walk a lot and run in the event of a vicious guard dog gets pissy.

People should learn what kind of work they are qualified for and recruiters should know better than to do this.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

Hey thats what the tittle said, the real funny thing about this is i never said anything about her weight.

I think its outrages that someone thinks there to good or to unfit to have to get up and walk, I mean she DROVE onto someones grass. I don't care about your age or weight that is disrespectful.
Anyone who brings it to o poor her is delusional.

No matter what she drove a vehicle onto someones grass. Sorry but you can't deny that.
edit on 5-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

That's the problem, yet everyone here has had a good ol' chuckle over how fat she is.

So, that's the problem.

If she had been a skinny chick, she'd still have been up for driving over someones lawn and being lazy.

But "Yeah skinny chick, look at her, I bet she ate a twig this morning no wonder she has no energy to move, lazy cow.."

Just doesn't have the same zing, no?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

violet

I bet you don't know what it's like NOT be able to walk at all and see these lazy people with their two God given legs that can. She is not paralyzed.

is it that she's working and you're not, or that she took a shortcut? Not sure why you're so angry at her.

Ohh right.. yeah, shes fat...

Got ya!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Umm no. He's right on the money.

People here have a valid issue to gripe about. Lazy ass postal workers. I am the first one to bag those swines when they hold goods to ransom (at least here.).

but we're reading how it's all about fatty this and pizza that, and I bet she rides a scooter at home, hyuk, fatso...

Yeah, if you don't realise that is bullying, then what is going on in your head when you accuse others of it. Something is missing the dart board.. you're throwing sausages...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Em2013
I wonder if there's a fat people quota that is required to be hired under the government? The fact that quotas exist is simply disgusting on its own but common... Why would you hire someone that's over 300lbs easily to deliver mail? First, the cost of delivering mail is going to be 3x as much because of her weight and the second thing is that she is expected to walk a lot and run in the event of a vicious guard dog gets pissy.

People should learn what kind of work they are qualified for and recruiters should know better than to do this.

I agree. Some people cannot do a job, but are given it because of blatant stupidity.. level playing field, but we're not all playing the same game.

And if mail is her life long passion, she should be doing things in line with that, like becoming more active. But I doubt it is, a job isi a job.

I have no idea how it hap[ppens, but where I live, you go into ANY shopping mall, or on any train, and all of the security guards are Indian. They cannot interact coherently, as they do not have very good spoken English. And they hand out infringements like it's no bodies business.

Whoever is in the position to hire dozens of these guys, must be in on the scam, it takes a bit of work to get a security license down here, and half of these guys are simply not capable of doing it.

but they're gievn the job, some how.

We're not doing things right. This postal worked is an example. But what she did here, implies her brain is at fault... no different that the fedex moron who was caught on camera ditching an LCD screen tv over someones fence, smashing it.. Non compos mentis.

Thugs are given badges and we're told to respect them. Thieves wear suits and we're told to elect them. Crooks wear white coats and hand out addictive and poisonous pills to anyone who asks.

Give someone a certificate and they're somehow made for the job...

Do you even have to sign anything to do a postal worker job? Dealing with mail, surely? I dunno.. but there is absolutely no job matching anywhere any more. Not much choice I guess when it's work as a slave or starve.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
She should be fired. That is damage to private property and I would bet the work rules she is under forbids this kind of action.

Termination of her job. No more, no less.

NLRB can fight for her job back which she won't get when they review this gross misconduct.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
These days people are so filled with negative emotions we tend to release them in ways like this; making jokes about weight, laziness, etc. Thing is I seriously doubt any one of the posters making these jokes would do so to her face. That's the beauty of the internet - we can release our feelings anonymously without ever offending the actual person being made fun of. It isn't bullying, it's cathartic and a chance for a laugh or 2 without anyone getting hurt.
That said there's usually someone like Prophet Mark to remind us to keep our humanity intact since there may be others with a weight problem who might not find such jokes funny at all.

Thank you for the reminder Mark.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Really sad. An example of what is often the US work ethic.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Why did she even bother getting out of the truck?

Last month I had one back down my driveway, open the back gate and kick the box out onto the ground then drive away.

It was a steel frame and wasnt going to suffer any damage from kicking or falling but I was sort of shocked nonetheless.

As a side note shouldnt Michelle Obama be doing something about the glut of glutton government employees?

I'd like to see how much the USPS weighs. Have all the heifers climb up onto a scale. Or maybe employees dying before retirement of heart disease and diabetes is how the USPS will become solvent.
edit on 5-10-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

TheProphetMark
reply to post by violet

Dude, I don't even know what you're trying to say it's like your taking something and putting it together with something else that's not even related to make a point that suits your point of view and hey that's how the Ego always find justification and I know that's the case with you.

I think the other poster was pointing out your hypocrisy. You know, coming in this thread telling people not to judge other people, meanwhile calling people in the thread names and judging them. Pretty hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Of course the main issue of this topic is about the misconduct of a postal service worker.
There is no justifiable excuse for driving on peoples lawns, and if the worker is incapable of carrying out the normal tasks of the job then any appropriate disciplinary action/retraining/whatever should take place.

Regarding the poster here who is breaking their heart for fat people, well even if you don't like the truth, the majority of fat people have only themselves to blame, it is a choice.
Take in less energy than you use each day and you will lose weight.
You can go on about medical conditions/big bones/slow metabolism or whatever lame excuses make you feel better but the vast majority of fat people make a choice every time they stuff food into their mouths - ever wondered why there are no fat people in news footage of famines and the like? It's due to basic biology and the fact that consuming less energy than you use causes you to lose weight.
I'm amazed that all these people with 'medical conditions/big bones/slow metabolisms all seem to not exist in famine torn nations - It's about personal responsibility and most fat people choose the unhealthy path.
Cry your hearts out for them if you like but I'd be angry if a lazy lard-arse postal worker drove on my lawn to save themselves a couple of paces walk, and all because they choose to consume more energy than they use.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Believe Lazy USPS worker would be redundant, don't ya think?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

TheProphetMark
Sad and pathetic? You really don't have to look that far outside this own thread to see sad and pathetic. Looks at you pathetic people who sit behind their keyboard judging someone over a video that surfaced over the Internet? It's not the lazy USPS Postal worker that's pathetic, it's those who are judging and making silly jokes that only high school students would make when they bully on another fat kid.

Like seriously, get off your high horse and contribute instead of trying to be funny about something that is no laughing matter. I happen to know a woman who is just as big as this worker if not bigger and do you have any idea how hard it is for these people to walk long distances before the pain start to kick in? No you don't, and if you did you would understand the shortcuts she took whether right or wrong.

We both know she needs to be put off work due to her work ethics, and physical problems that she may have when it comes to her legs. She walks up to 500 different houses, so obviously it's not going to be easy for this woman guys so please keep it mature and keep your sad pathetic jokes when it comes to making others to yourself because truth is - that very same judgment is going to bite you back someday. I promise.

I see what people are talking about when they talk about ATS not being the same as it used to be, now I never been around that long but I sure wish I had been around long before immature people start coming around ATS.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. There's a story to everything, and just about any story can be twisted to fit any agenda, how about hearing this woman side of the story for a change rather than judging something you know nothing about.

Well, every joke is well deserved. What you see in the video is exactly why she is the way she is. She's effing lazy. I don't care if it hurts to walk. Walk anyway!!!. Do your job. Get off your lazy a$$ and do it. I work hard every day and I do things that hurt, but, I still do them without destroying other people's property. I have respect for my fellow human beings. So don't freakin lecture us about being bullies. I don't see a fat kid who is being laughed at, If I did, I'd fight for him, I see a fat lazy pud destroying other peoples hard earned property while we pay her wages and benefits.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

First of all I'm not a brother or a dude.

I am not angry at others about my condition. You have that all wrong. Do not assume to know me because you don't. You have it all figured out how my ego controls my thoughts or whatever you were implying. Perhaps you should read what you wrote.

I do understand it's hard for heavy people to walk.

The thread was about walking . Maybe I was too sensitive. Yes I may get sensitive but not angry.

I called you a bully because there's different forms of bullying. You are telling others not to judge, but you have done just that yourself. Assuming you know where somebody is coming from, as if you are superior. So you try to make others feel inferior. I find you to be a hypocrite. Maybe you can't see this but there it is.

I know the text I quoted was not directed at me. I was pointing out how you said you have no idea what it's like to be blah blah.

She has no consideration for that persons property. You just don't drive or even walk across lawns, when there are paths or driveways provided.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ok let me just stop you there..

Assuming you know where somebody is coming from, as if you are superior. So you try to make others feel inferior. I find you to be a hypocrite. Maybe you can't see this but there it is.

Why are you bringing up superior or inferior? Are you mad that I make you feel inferior? Because the only time people ever bring up such nonsense is if they feel threaten, so I guess you really are sensitive after all. So let me just stop you right there. I'm no better than you or anyone else on this planet, I'm not better than a homeless person on the street just like you're not better than a homeless person on a street? Get it?

It's not my fault you see me that way, you read what you get and it's always the Ego if you're not thinking properly that makes those sort of decisions. I'm not surprised people act like this anyways, a lot of people seem to come on ATS for attention only to lash out when they are being attacked and try to degrade other members anyway they can. - NOT saying this is you by the way, just a lot of people do this.

I'm not here to insert authority or superiority or whatever you want to call it because that's not what I'm here to do. I didn't come here to bully, or tell people who they can judge and who they can't, I came here to point out what is wrong with people and it's these very actions that degrade our humanity.

Now this is getting off topic so I'm going to end it with a on topic, topic that I heard about. It seems a lot of people has seen Postal workers just throwing their packages, interesting thing is I'm not surprised there's many of you that seen that happen after hearing about a postal company that had like billions of dollars worth of damage yearly? I don't even know if that's true but remember reading it somewhere but it is an interesting fact.

*Edit*

How many times are you going to edit your posts? Are you done trying to make the perfect post at a lame attempt to degrade me or something? Because that seems to be what you're doing, and I hate to say this but if you keep up with this you will only make a fool out of yourself so please stop it and keep your dignity intact will you please? Because I have no pleasure in arguing with you Sister.

I know the text I quoted was not directed at me. I was pointing out how you said you have no idea what it's like to be blah blah.

I never said 'You have no idea what it's like...'

I SAID - 'Do you have any idea what it's like...'.....

I don't even need to go back to my post to know what I said, but here you are with your lame attempt at trying to twist my words to suit your point as to how YOU see it.

I'm officially done with this thread, because a wise person once said don't argue with an idiot because they will beat you with their experience. Not getting into it with you.

You really are suffering, I know this because I was once in your position before and that's how I know what type of person you are and you can learn a lot about a person by how they talk just by reading between the lines as to what they are saying.

I'm trying to be nice to you, but you're making it very hard violet by making things worse for yourself. Next time you decide to quote me, you might want to quote exactly what I said and not what you think I said.

She has no consideration for that persons property. You just don't drive or even walk across lawns, when there are paths or driveways provided.

I agree with you, you're 100% right but my point in this thread all along and I hope you see it now - is that the moment that we start bullying people online something they did, is the moment we stoop to their level and that's just wrong. Do you really think by bullying her is going to make her do her job better? No, she'll probably commit suicide after reading this thread if she ever found it which I know some people probably won't care and think the World would be better off...

Not really how I wanted to word it but I can't do any better. Meh, you have a nice day yourself too Sister.

I know the problem is we both got off the wrong foot so let us get back on topic shall we?
edit on 5-10-2013 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What if that postal worker was just really bad at spatial reasoning and did not realize that skinny driveway (side walk) was not as wide as her little mail truck.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

grainofsand
Of course the main issue of this topic is about the misconduct of a postal service worker.
There is no justifiable excuse for driving on peoples lawns, and if the worker is incapable of carrying out the normal tasks of the job then any appropriate disciplinary action/retraining/whatever should take place.

Regarding the poster here who is breaking their heart for fat people, well even if you don't like the truth, the majority of fat people have only themselves to blame, it is a choice.
Take in less energy than you use each day and you will lose weight.
You can go on about medical conditions/big bones/slow metabolism or whatever lame excuses make you feel better but the vast majority of fat people make a choice every time they stuff food into their mouths - ever wondered why there are no fat people in news footage of famines and the like? It's due to basic biology and the fact that consuming less energy than you use causes you to lose weight.
I'm amazed that all these people with 'medical conditions/big bones/slow metabolisms all seem to not exist in famine torn nations - It's about personal responsibility and most fat people choose the unhealthy path.
Cry your hearts out for them if you like but I'd be angry if a lazy lard-arse postal worker drove on my lawn to save themselves a couple of paces walk, and all because they choose to consume more energy than they use.

I would be angry too and people have every right to be angry. You're not wrong, but neither am I. Nobody should have to stoop to a lower level to justify their right to make fun of somebody, that is wrong on so many levels and you can spin in however you want but the point is - it's wrong to make fun of somebody, regardless of their weight, color, nationality for whatever reason you feel is justifiable.

You think I'm crying because people are bullying this fat woman? No, I'm really crying because everyday, more and more each day I see that we are losing our humanity.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join