It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9-11 footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My brother works in the media, and just sent me this file via ICQ. He claims it's footage recently gained from some inside government source that his workplace has (I can't reveal his identity or where he works for a few reasons, mainly that I don't want him getting fired).
He says they're writing up the story furiously and should air it soon. He didn't say when, but he says they're doing extensive facts-checking to make certain before they air this, so it's slowing down the process a bit.
If this is true, then

www.notracist.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Its a fake. It doesn't even warrant any more comment or debate than that. There have been enough different angles shown of this crash to know what you have presented is fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I usually try to be open-minded with stuff like this..but I can straight-forwardly say that this is fake. Take a look of any other the other videos on this page for comparison.
Why doesn't the plane hitting cause a 2nd explosion? It should... looks as if the explosion was just copied from X number of frames and moved forward

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong to bring this up but someone comes in with a join date of 11/14/04 and one of the first things they post is a fake. Whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well...time to debunk.

The plane, it is a black shadow. It is also missing at least two engines.

The explosion looks like it was taken from another video.

It also looks like just a shot of the skyline of a city with the tower pasted in.

EDIT: Also note that the WTC tower has a white line on the left side.

Also notice the little one in the upper right corner. What would that be from? Just some standard news footage that someone edited perhaps.

It's fake...n'uff said.

One more edit: You or whoever made this should be ashamed of yourself.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by A Random Person]

[edit on 14-11-2004 by A Random Person]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Unless I'm viewing it wrong....

why does a second plane hit the same building?

I mean, really. The tower shown is already damaged from the impact. How could this be real if a second plane hits the same tower?

Sheesh.
I certainly hope your "brother" in the "media" isn't trying to verify its veracity. It's a painfully bad fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I experienced a great deal of technical troubles while attempting to view this video so I am unable to comment on it's authenticity. However, I would like to point out that Oprahaf joined just today, much like Lansing who made his first post the day of The Lansing Incident. He/she has brought fourth allegedly incriminating evidence, much like Lansing. He/she has recieved this information from a media outlet, much like Lansing. He/she would not plug the name of the news agency nor the "friend," much like Lansing...need I go on.

I am sorry, but in my opinion there are just too many conincidences. Paranoid I may be in this case, but atleast I will not be tricked into following a conspiracy into a hole.

BTW, I am not suggesting Oprahaf has submitted this information intentionally for trickery, but perhaps Oprahafs' un-cited friend has tricked him or her.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yea, it's a fake. I have about 40 videos of just the planes hitting. This angle was from NBC. I have the original but it's 2.6mb.

I have also cross referenced with the CNN angle which if giving the 1st tower as the center it would be around 30� to the left of NBC. It looks like it is directly in front of the fascade of the first tower. In the CNN footage only half of the second tower is visible. If you look at this "new" video the explosion starts about 2 seconds before the plane would not be visible behind the 1st tower in the CNN footage.

So they took the NBC footage. Outcropped the plane and moved it back 2 seconds. The skyline in the original and the "new" video are the same both right and left side of the tower.

Edit: CBS would probably air it though just send it to them.

But this is a good example of counter intelligence. Take one of the wilder conspiracy theories (the planes were holograms and the towers were brought down by explosives) and create an easily debunkable fake that proves the theory. Then get some hapless media outlet to air it. Then "release the hounds" to debunk it. Not only do you make the media station look like the democratic mascot but you also solidify the original conspiracy theory (the one with the 19 arab hijackers) in the minds of the viewer.

[edit on 11-14-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
well, since this has been debunked as false...there's only one thing left to do...

I hope that the poster is being tricked instead of tricking us..

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins

well, since this has been debunked as false...

Yes, rather speedily.

Problem is, the website hosting the video is experiencing technical difficulties. Could anyone here who has seen the video describe it?

For the sake of thoroughness, you know.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I hope that the poster is being tricked instead of tricking us..

A well-executed Google search might shed some light on the site hosting the video, to be honest.
I'm curious for oprahaf to come back and tell us a little about the "tribute" video.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Tiger

well, since this has been debunked as false...

Yes, rather speedily.

Problem is, the website hosting the video is experiencing technical difficulties. Could anyone here who has seen the video describe it?

For the sake of thoroughness, you know.

It's the exact same video as NBC's angle. The filename I have is "NBC chn 4 - 2nd.mpg". The only difference in videos is the plane in the ironically named "OriginalFootage.avi" is 1 second behind where it is in the actual original footage. I'm changing the original 2 seconds to 1 since the video is slowed down.

If someone has an FTP site I'll upload them.

I'll check the other videos to see if I can come up with any further points of debunkery...

Edit: Ok, better angle with "World Trade Center (WTC)2 Boeing crash (attack) - clear view of plane crashing into tower.avi". One long file name. Anyway, if you can see where the aqua green tower is sticking up in the bottom left of "OriginalFootage.avi", this angle is right back there behind the second tower. Actually you would be just out of view off to the left from the "OriginalFootage.avi" angle.

Oh and, yea, very obvious there was no explosion before impact from this amateur video sent in and played on CNN.

Update: 3 separate videos confirm there was no explosion before impact.

[edit on 11-15-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Update:
The guys over at letsroll911.org... are looking at this as well, and so far the word is: FAKE

letsroll911.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I havent seen this footage nor am i going to download it as i have faith in our ATS'ers here and if they say it is fake then im not going to waste my bandwidth and time downloading this with my friends fragile 56k modem.

I experienced a great deal of technical troubles while attempting to view this video so I am unable to comment on it's authenticity. However, I would like to point out that Oprahaf joined just today, much like Lansing who made his first post the day of The Lansing Incident. He/she has brought fourth allegedly incriminating evidence, much like Lansing. He/she has recieved this information from a media outlet, much like Lansing. He/she would not plug the name of the news agency nor the "friend," much like Lansing...need I go on.

Lansing was part of the War of The Worlds homage and i doubt 100% that this is anything to do with ATS, from all these replies to this footage i take everyones word for it for now until someone has any good evidence that this is even remotely authentic, no doubt the member who posted it is authentic but he/shes new give them a chance, they probably wanted to know what everyone elses thoughts on this are, there is no need to take any action against them.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Total and utter rubbish..

Its a fake!

The plane is all out of sinc with the fire ball. Its just been edited to show this..

just sorry i wasted my time viewing this garbage..
Ya live and learn..

err,,how about we use the ignore button

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Unless I'm viewing it wrong....

why does a second plane hit the same building?

I mean, really. The tower shown is already damaged from the impact. How could this be real if a second plane hits the same tower?

Sheesh.
I certainly hope your "brother" in the "media" isn't trying to verify its veracity. It's a painfully bad fake.

It doesn't hit the same building, it hits the building behind the one you can see. I don't doubt that this video is fake, however, if you can't tell that there is another tower behind that one, you probably shouldn't attempt to debunk stuff like this.

top topics

join