It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of a coming revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Never posted a thread in this forum before but recent events coupled with nightmares I've been having lead me to believe some major changes are headed our way here in the US. I have always paid heed to my dreams and they have paid off before. Once I dreamed my son was falling from a balcony and the next morning he wasn't feeling well enough to go school. Being short on money my wife was reluctant to take him to the doctor. Turns out he had caught pneumonia and being asthmatic he had spent time in the hospital before.

Another time I dreamed of a crash in a town with a particular name. My parents were going on a long trip out West and I told them to avoid the place. They did and the very day they would have traveled through that town there was a bad tractor trailer accident on a bridge. I believe dreams are gifts from the creator that can often guide us in troubled times.

I don't often remember my dreams but recently I've had several horrible nightmares where I was in the middle of a revolution and everyone was shooting at everyone else. I was holding a gun and trying to shoot but my gun was old and rusted and the trigger wouldn't pull. I awoke when I was surrounded by 3 men with knives about to stab me.

Another nightmare was about friends who denied they knew me and turned away leaving me to some ugly fate ( I don't exactly what was to happen to me but I sensed it was torture of some sort). I awoke struggling against someone trying to put handcuffs on me.

Those who know me know that I'm a prepper of sorts. Times are looking like they could get pretty crazy with the government shut down, loss of power FEMA drills up coming, our economy teetering while the government may go in to default. Even with no bad dreams things look bleak enough but as I said I take heed of mine and act if they seem to dictate some course of action.

Take it for what it is - dreams. I just felt the urge to share with you all. No harm in having a little extra of the various things you need to get by close at hand. I'd love to think nothing bad is going to happen but that doesn't seem to fit the pattern of the times these days. Best of luck to everyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You've got a good handle on your dreams. Good job. That's not easy for some.

I will remind you that your son falling off the balcony translated to sickness.

So consider that the war that you are dreaming about right now is currently a word war, with many insults, and with political, social, and economic repercussions.

But also, I do know that eventually leads to true disarray and spilled blood.

It's inevitable. It is. And I don't understand the selfishness of people who might think, "Nah, not yet." But then they don't think to realize that if it isn't us, it's certainly our progeny; and why are people so cowardly as to desire it to be pushed back upon our progeny. Aren't we courageous enough to deal with this problem NOW so that our descendants could possibly look back on us and say, "Wow. They were wise, strong, smart... my dad did this. My granddad did that. Just wow."

That would be better than what they are bound to say in this particular timeline: "Our grandparents were freakin' idiots man. They even liked hardcore rap."

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hello Asktheanimals, ATS Readers, Writers,

Well, I hear you...and the one dream I had was a "recurring" dream. Took me about 8 times to get the end of it.

I kept waking up in a sweat or crying...before it ended, then next time, it would get a bit further, then wake up again..

It was about a war within the USA, and citizens dying, etc.. it was a HORRIBLE dream.

It happened in the early 1970's.. and at the time, I thought it meant I was to be in the battle of Armageddon or something like that. Years later, I found the place of the battle in my dreams, and it was in UTAH!! Exact place, everything was exactly as the dream..FREAKY!!

As the insanity keeps on growing and crazy things happening in the USA...my dream sadly is becoming more and more like it might have been a prophetic type dream.

I hope and pray it doesn't come to pass...that dream was a sad sad thing to "view" and try to get through.

Another reason that I left the USA when I had a chance to do so...

What really got me going on the dream maybe coming true was the government buying all that ammunition, and arming all its various organs, and obviously, to me, it looks like they plan on using them someday against the citizens..

Yep, just a dream, who knows.. but it gets really freaky when you see a dream coming closer and closer to reality.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I agree sooner then later. Knowing the truth is power as knowledge will set us all free. I been in OZ to long and trying to open the curtians up.

"Knowing the truth about the Kennedy Assassination is understanding America today." - Wim Dankbaar

November 22, 1963
Dallas, Texas
In less than
a second,
America died.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

I can't buy ammo anywhere what I need all gone from the shelves

edit on 4-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: Added some more info

edit on 4-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

This morning I woke up in the middle of the night freaked out. I had a realization that if we did not reach an agreement on the budget or the debt ceiling that a LOT of government workers would be out of work, and a lot more people would not be getting their disability or social security checks - and our economy would grind to a halt.

That's a lot of words to describe the feeling, which was basically "Oh # this could be real this time." I immediately went grocery shopping when I woke up and bought an extra month's worth of food.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this with us. I have a lot of dreams as well, but none recently about a revolution. I can feel a change coming in the very near future. It's something in the air that just doesn't feel normal.

If you have any more dreams, let us know. I'm very interested.

s&f

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I agree, I don't have any kind of special ability. I just have this strange feeling that something very bad is upon us. I find myself searching and watching the news. Problem is I'm not sure what I'm looking for or what this feeling is other than it feels heavy and I feel the need to hunker down and protect my family. I hate this feeling and I can not shake it! I too think that something very bad is in the makings and could happen at any time.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RunForTheHills

I too find myself looking through the news for something, but I don't know what. It's like we're waiting for something to happen, but we don't know what it is. Maybe it's a feeling that a lot of people are getting. Human intuition is very strong.

I hope that my dreams show me something soon. Like the future.

Until then, keep a sharp eye.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The only dream I have had dealing with war was in the US it was weird all I remember is that it was snowing black ash there were sirens and i was bleeding a lot. nightmares can be funny.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies! I was hesitant to post this as it sounds pretty "out there" to logic-based minds. Usually my dreams involve animals and often I would dream of a certain animal and sure enough in the next few days I would cross paths with them.
Native Americans would discourage people from sharing dreams with everyone, usually they would send you to a shaman or medicine person. Special things can be divulged from dreams and they lose their power when squandered aimlessly. Most of all they are messages meant only for you but not always. These darkest of dreams lose their power when shared and that is a good thing.
Waking up in tears is a very strange feeling that I don't care to repeat. I want these visions dispelled and replaced with love and light. That's what I get back from you all I and I am humbly grateful to you.
Remember that even if the worst of your dreams come to pass there are always others who will be there for you, to carry you if needed and assure you that all will be well in the end. Keep the blessings alive and the positive spirit will get us through - together. There may be dark times but the light from you will be my guide.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You didn't read my "last normal winter" thread before you went to bed did you?

(Laughing, but not really.)

I'm sure you have seen my skeptical "government wont let go of the power" comments in the past.

I feel I was mistaken. The incompitence(spelling?). Is too much to sustain any longer.

I feel you are right.

Do you know of the Camillus Carnivore machete/tool? Any info would be helpful.

I paid the bills and purchased one today. I know its made in China but it seemed like my best option. And it serves as a multi tool.

Starting the prepping hobby. I might be a little too late, but severy week that goes by with a paycheck im purchasing something.
edit on 4-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
I awoke when I was surrounded by 3 men with knives about to stab me.

I misread that and at first I thought you said you woke up to find 3 men surrounding you with knives. I was rather concerned for a second

I've also been feeling the way many in this thread have described - feeling like I'm holding my breath and waiting for something to happen. I don't know what it is, but I know I'll know it when it happens.

But it's true, they way we've been divided as male vs female, old vs young, conservative vs liberal, black vs white vs any other race, etc. people are learning to hold such deep resentments against each other for any little differences anyone has that just the right spark will cause everyone to completely turn on each other.

And really, things are already violent - there's been so many shootings the last few years, always immediately politicized, it's only going to get worse.

This world is crazy, and somehow people still wonder why I keep saying I'm never having kids

new topics

top topics

join