It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been brought up...but...

There has already been technology invented to aim advertising (sound waves) directly into a person or a select group of peoples heads based off of the aiming of the device that emits the soundwaves.

Google it. No, I have no links readily available. Call me a sham all you want, I'm too damned lazy to show you something I've known about for a rather good period of time. Google will appreciate it if you click on one of their ads as you use their services. See? I'm helping out the global economy by refusing to do the damned typing for you. Go ahead, TRY IT.

Now, that being said, particularly if you are dealing with someone who is not very bright, susceptible to suggestion, or mentally impaired...and this could very well be a "Hello, this is God speaking to you" scenario.

- SN

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

No matter how many patents on devices ideas and projects were scientifically produced(whatever that means) you wouldn't believe it.

Why do you think it continues to go undetected and unhindered?

Hard to take action against something that isn't real right?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

BO XIAN

that . . . very . . . cleverly arranged, calibrated, constructed RF/micro etc. type wave forms could insert auditory and visual stimuli into human brains, which essentially appeared to be

--real

There were never any studies that succeeded in "inserting visual stimuli" into human brains. We've only got a surface-level knowledge of how your brain processes visual data, much less how to "insert" that. RF is a big blunt instrument. Your brain doesn't have an NTSC video input on it. Your slow neurons handle fast visual data by breaking it into edges and features, not by streaming video. So to "insert visual stimuli" would require extremely fine-grained stimuli of microscopic areas of a brain, not only at the surface. That would entail frequencies in the THz. But your skull, skin, meninges and whatnot are totally absorbent in that range, as is the brain itself, so you can't reach the areas you'd need. Also, you'd have to know how THAT person's brain is organized at the neuronal level, and track head motion down to the size of a cell. Ain't happening.

The sound thing is nearly as bad. Your brain can't process sound directly, so your body breaks it up into frequency, phase and amplitude info in little bins using a mechanical Fourier analyzer we call the cochlea. Once it leaves the cochlea, it's no longer represented as something you could find as "audio", and you're into the same sorts of issues. What Frey found was that you could chunk RF at someone and heat the fluid in the cochlea with pulsed waveforms, causing microscopic changes in pressure. You hear that as a "click". It's also known as the thermoacoustic effect.

I'm skeptical that you learned the whole picture in your studies.

The information used to be available.

If you mean actual info, it's still available. It helps if you've got access to a good university library with extensive technical stacks and microfiche, and access to scholarly online services like JSTOR. And DTIC.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by ArnoldNonymous

What if I told you they found an organic radio antenna buried in the brain?

I'd ask you for a citation. What if I asked you what sort of detector was used? What if I asked you what sort of modulation was required? And what if I asked you why everyone and their dog with a spectrum analyzer wasn't seeing it? It would be pretty obvious.

What if I told you they did do experiments on Prisoners and mental patients?

What if your not allowed to use certain bands of Radio waves for certain reasons enforced by the FCC?

What if?

Back to 700MHz again? Are we talking the same swath of spectrum that's been auctioned off to cell phones?
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If I told you I was hearing Morse code being sent by Japanese saboteurs, and I told you that I was hearing it in my head as "beep beep beeeep beep beeeeep" sounds like a movie or TV show, if you know *anything* about radio, you'd immediately spot why that isn't true.

I bet there's not more than two ATSers who will know why. I'll wait a day or two before explaining it, unless someone comes up with it.

Ok, no one got it. So. Lucille Ball was talking about hearing Japanese saboteurs transmitting CW using her fillings. Her description was "I was driving around and near this house I could hear "De-de-de-de-de" in my ears like Morse code!"

There's a problem there, that only a radio operator could spot. You don't transmit "de de de de de" sounds when you send CW. You toggle the carrier on and off. There really ISN'T anything making a "de de de de" sound like you hear on TV or movies. When you receive CW, you actually fabricate the "de de de de" sounds by mixing the incoming signal with another oscillator, commonly called a BFO. The difference between the frequencies of the incoming signal (or more typically, what you've mixed it down to in the IF) and the BFO sets the frequency of the "de de de de" sound you hear when someone's sending Morse. If you turn off the BFO, (or don't have one at all because fillings), you hear click click click click.

Fillings don't have BFOs or mixers. So, no "de de de de", and the story is a lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll have to take your word for it. I'm not going to bother them or myself with the college library or other prof journal online searches.

And, it's been long enough, I wouldn't swear to much of anything about it at this point.

Certainly I agree about the organization of each individual's brain.

Somehow the critters effect images, 'video' and sound into brains . . . and dreams.

Certainly God does, too.

How is a whole 'nother issue, for sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

God cheats - He's got the service manual.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
As long as people still put the blame on "well he was just crazy screw it". Nothing will ever get resolved. MK-ULTRA wasn't some sort of fairy tale CIA fantasy. It was very real. It happened. But what's even more scary is that talking about, mind control, is like some sort of thing that no one takes seriously.

Everyone always uses this same excuse of "that guy was just nuts".

What a completely pathetic excuse for a human beings not to question anything anymore. People are just getting dumber and dumber and fatter and fatter.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

INDEED.

I've often wondered . . . is each atom or even each subatomic particle in communication with God?

The mechanics of speaking the worlds into existence . . . or the mechanics of seeding prophetic or instructional dreams into brains . . . interesting mind-boggling things to ponder . . . just can't ponder them very far.

But IF as some contend . . . the fallen angel critters have taught our human black ops folks how to do even some of that . . .

and given that the evil critters come from an evil spiritual dimension . . . are we talking about a

"spiritual technology?"

How's that for an oxymoron label?

What on earth would THAT BE?

Are we talking about communications via some sort of OTHER DIMENSION from the 'transmitter' to the brain cells?

or is it to the MIND which interfaces with the BRAIN and thereby registers 2ndarily on the brain?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Radio waves controlling people? Yes ! Although the truth that exotic techs exist , the mundane occurs to the frequency of the mundane. TV ,radio ,books and even live thought transmission via conversation! You are being controlled both internally and externally, but the mechanisms of both are being subverted by you! You are convinced you know your own thoughts, that you even own them! The energetic construct is extensive yet is easily subverted! The mind , both mundane and spiritual is an energetic sort and can trap a person within their own "head ". The trick is knowing when to break out of your self and when to retreat inside. A fervent and faithful search for God, the ultimate truth, and peace is the best way as this produces NEW energetic vibrations not currently programed within the mind. The hardware is present but the programing is flawed in most ,, sociopathy even via proxy is a programed disease, programed. Genetic memory ferments the faulty programing. Research into mkultra is one thing but look at P.a.s. Evaluation for the purposes of mind control( I.e. Dr. Jolly west. But most notably Dr. John Gittenger the author of the p.a. s. evaluation criteria ) programs to control people's minds have existed since the crystal radio ,, I mean ancient monolithic transmitters , dang it , I meant to say Stonehenge . Lol. Some here claim to know about mind control or the ability to electronically control, but the brain is a transmitter, receiver, modulator, liquid crystal , magnetite programmable processor, connected to a fine neural network aerial antenna throughout the body , sensitive to a large array of both measurable and unmeasurable stimuli( non measurable in classic sense I.e. Scalar waves and yet to be discovered other forms of energies)
But let's note the distinction between sociopathy/schizophrenia and outright mechanical manipulation here; one is a condition of programing another is a condition of being ruled over, one is being ruled internally via external programing, the other is a tool or weapon for programing.
The most dangerous weapon used against us is us! Never mind the details . Give into the common needs of others without being fascist , deny the individual ego not the individual , - peace

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

Who wants to bet that the unidentified white powder is actually scopolamine?

Which was researched by who and when?

The CIA during MK Ultra....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Don t know what went down in DC.

But the tech side is here. There are loudspeakers that are able to focus sound, so that its heard only in a tiny spot. Or only by one person.

Like this gadget:
www.reallycooltoys.com...

Or these

www.soundtube.com...

And these are the gadgets available on the civilian market, so just imagine what kind of tech is used by the shadow figures with black budgets.

Very convenient, the subject hears voices, nobody around does. So, everybody around thinks the subject is mentally unstable (para schizo).

Combine the tech with a subject who is perceptive, ad some good hypnosis or other sort of programming, and you prolly get what ever you want.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

svetlana84
Combine the tech with a subject who is perceptive, ad some good hypnosis or other sort of programming, and you prolly get what ever you want.

If you really think about that, though, it gets back to requiring someone to be so stupid/weak minded that you can just whisper in their ear "Hey, go grab a rifle and kill everyone you run across next Tuesday", which isn't going to happen, or you've had that guy in your control for weeks "programming them", in which case you can just tell them what to do and when at that time.

There's no logical need for "voices in head" technology either way.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

There's no logical need for "voices in head" technology either way.

What logical need was there to pump people full of drugs during MKUltra?
What logical need was there, when they just put loads of '___' into the water of a french village, back in the forties?
What was the logical need for all the programs where they injected STDs in civilian and army personel?

You get where i go: they just try nasty stuff. If it works, they use it.
If it does not work, they try something nastier.

Still, i am not saying thats what happenend in these DC cases. But if the tech exists, it exist because somebody developed, paid and tested it.

even when you have access to a subject to program it, it s quite convenient to have a altered (hidden) personality, which can be triggered by a special sound, word or phrase, so the subject does not realise it comes from the handlers and bystanders dont hear it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

svetlana84
reply to post by Bedlam

What logical need was there to pump people full of drugs during MKUltra?
What logical need was there, when they just put loads of '___' into the water of a french village, back in the forties?
What was the logical need for all the programs where they injected STDs in civilian and army personel?

Well, as for MKUltra, they were after a couple of fairly defined goals, but had a big problem with not knowing how to achieve it, coupled with lack of oversight and mission creep. If you see what they're trying to do it makes sense. Creepy, demented sense, but sense.

However, back to your original point, using some sort of putative voice technology adds nothing and is both expensive and pointless, in terms of manpower and equipment. If you've somehow turned the person into a Manchurian Candidate, it's way easier to just call them on their cell phone and say "Afghanistan banana stand" or whatnot (loved that movie) than to get a team of Agency guys and use your voice beam. Sort of like people who are sure the government is using death rays. A bullet's way cheaper and you've got squads of people trained to use it. No point.

You get where i go: they just try nasty stuff. If it works, they use it.
If it does not work, they try something nastier.

This falls into the "they are stupid"/"they are super geniuses" dichotomy a lot of ct'ers get into. If they are smart enough to develop ways to program people to be assassins and make radio wave telepathy beams, they're smart enough to use a cell phone or just tell the guy to do it on a certain date.

Still, i am not saying thats what happenend in these DC cases. But if the tech exists, it exist because somebody developed, paid and tested it.

In the case of the sound based ones, that was private development and it was initially for advertising. It lent itself to pranks. You could, at one time, get a demo unit from the company that ended up making the LRAD later, before they sold that part of the company and reorganized.

even when you have access to a subject to program it, it s quite convenient to have a altered (hidden) personality, which can be triggered by a special sound, word or phrase, so the subject does not realise it comes from the handlers and bystanders dont hear it.

Which is why a cell phone is so handy.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If the Japanese can do this:

Almost positive that they can control people's thoughts via radio waves (or other devices).

Mind controlled cat ears....

Japanese are some sick sick people..

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

OK now that is kind of lame, and cool at the same time.

Would come in handy for married dudes if there wife's or females all started wearing them. I mean think about it nobody wants to bother to dive into that cesspool and read minds, but if they all started wearing cat ears which give away there emotions life would be so much more easier for them. They could expand on the emotions you have happy, sad, focused and whatnot but they should have a felling crazy pms mode, or playful mode, or a horny mode, or well you get the picture. In the future cat ears may just be a must in fashion sense.

But yes the applications for such devices even silly things like the necomimi are varied, and considering that they can and to some degree translate what the brainwaves and synapses firing in a average persons head to get this toy to work, well i think you can do much more with even that information if you wanted to had the know how, and the will, to take it to a whole new level. But just dont be surprised if somebody or something beat humanity to the punch.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I've said this before but back in 2005 when the term targeted individual was introduced no one believed it that people were being beamed with elf waves and radio waves and such and now i've seen thread after thread about it, it's nice to see people finally waking up....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Bedlam

King Seesar
This is nothing new it's called targeted individual's...

You're right, paranoid schizophrenics have thought they were targeted individuals since the first well documented case.

Matthews was convinced that outside the grounds of Bedlam, in a basement cellar by London Wall, a gang of villains were controlling and tormenting his mind with magnetic fluids and rays. The machine they had developed for this purpose, the Air Loom, combined recent developments in gas chemistry with the strange force of animal magnetism, or mesmerism. It incorporated keys, levers, barrels, batteries, sails, brass retorts and magnetic fluid, and worked by directing and modulating magnetically charged airs and gases, rather as the stops of an organ modulate its tones. It ran on a mixture of foul substances including ‘spermatic-animal-seminal rays’, ‘effluvia of dogs’ and ‘putrid human breath’, and the discharges of fluid extracted from these substances were focused to deliver thoughts, feelings and sensations directly into Matthews’ brain. There were many of these modulations, or ‘event-workings’, all vividly christened: ‘fluid locking’, ‘stone making’, ‘thigh talking’, ‘lobster-cracking’, ‘bomb-bursting’, and the dreaded ‘brain-saying’, whereby thoughts were forced into his brain against his will. To facilitate this process, the gang had implanted a magnet inside Matthews’ head. As a result of the Air Loom, he was tormented constantly by delusions, physical agonies, fits of laughter and being forced to parrot whatever nonsense they chose to feed into his head. His confinement in Bedlam represented the success of their strategy in making him appear mad.

The Air Loom was being operated by a gang of undercover Jacobin revolutionaries, who had forced Britain into a disastrous war with Revolutionary France and were bent on maintaining hostilities between the two nations. These characters, too, Matthews could describe with eerie precision. They were led by their sadistic puppet-master and strategist, codenamed ‘Bill the King’; all details were recorded by his sarcastic and punctilious second-in-command, ‘Jack the Schoolmaster’. The French liaison was accomplished by a woman called Charlotte, who seemed to Matthews to be as much a prisoner as himself, and was often chained up near-naked. ‘Sir Archy’ was a woman who dressed as a rough, uncouth man and spoke in obscenities; the machine itself was operated by the sinister, pockmarked and nameless ‘Glove Woman’. When Matthews slept, this gang materialised in his dreams, ‘forcing their phantoms and grotesque images on his languid intellect’ and gathering the secret information they needed to plot his assailment for the following day.

linky
edit on 6-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

Of course it's case by case but your totally ignoring the fact that Donald Rumsfeld said they were working on these types of weapons years ago all the way back when Bush was president....

Here's video proof.... www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

King Seesar

Of course it's case by case but your totally ignoring the fact that Donald Rumsfeld said they were working on these types of weapons years ago all the way back when Bush was president....

Here's video proof.... www.youtube.com...

If by "these types of weapons" you mean combat lasers and HPM, yes, that's what he's talking about in that clip. Not "mind control beams". And yes, that's video "proof" that's what he's talking about.

Now, if this guy was saying he'd been burnt to a cinder by a chemical or explosively pumped gas dynamic laser, you bet, that YouTube clip would cover it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join