It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

winofiend

How often do you go to a shopping mall and hear music everywhere, the PA blurting with some shop worker droning on about specials, etc.. do you know where the speakers are? No?

Are you then being mind controlled?

They used to have setups in Hartsfield International in some of the escalators and down by the subway entrances. You could only hear the announcements that applied to the train you were waiting for, if you walked away from the boarding area you couldn't hear them at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Gordi The Drummer
If she was killed in her car, and no one previously suspected her of wrong-doing... then HOW did Michael McCauls "Investigators" know that she had "Heard President Obama... through radio waves"?????
How could they have found that out ???

By speaking to relatives and neighbors? It's not unusual for schizophrenics off their meds to be quite talkative about the satellite mind beams and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Oh right, the crazies...

For now on, I'm listening to the crazies!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Archirvion
Well its nothing magical about it. You see everything around us is made out of molecules, your table,your car,even yourself. And how does molecules communicate or change shape? Well they need to find the perfect frequency. You probably dont think about it,but when you touch your girlfriends hand,in those split seconds your molecules from your very fingertips has found the perfect frequency to match your girlfriends,viceverca, so you "connect".

Not at all. Right after "even yourself" you sort of veer off into the alfalfa.

We all know that the human mind is one of the most easiest things in our universe to manipulate, the reason for that is that our brain is a "giant" electrical generator. If you want to manipulate it,you simply find a frequency that interfere with your brain energymolecules.

Your brain produces tiny charges as a side effect of functioning. It's not much of a generator at all, and what electrical impulses it does produce are a byproduct of depolarization waves in neurons. There is no magic frequency that "interferes with brain energymolecules".

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Clocked in?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Bedlam

Clocked in?

Sitting here drinking coffee before going to work. So, not yet.

Although you'd get a kick out of what I'm going to work ON. Not related to this topic though.

We're dog shift, we go in at 7, review and spin up for 2 hours, work for eight, get day shift up to speed, write up reports and go home at 7 am. With luck, the gubmint shutdown will send me home for about three weeks, could use the break.

So I'll be back on at 7AM, unless I get a long break for lunch.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Bedlam

Oh right, the crazies...

For now on, I'm listening to the crazies!!

If you think someone's beaming voices into your head, I have to recommend counseling and medication.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

nah, I have never had the issue.

I have heard strange things in half sleeps or dosing off tho.

After playing Metal Gear Solid 1 in 1998, I always looked at the hearing voices thing differently.

There are a lot of truths hidden in the Metal Gear series...

So much so, that 9/11 altered the release, story and some graphics of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

I know it sounds really whack, but the connections are odd. The Japanese aren't stupid!

I was reading back in the day it took 7 years to develop the 1st Metal Gear Solid.

Research was a major factor.

Now we will be facing unfathomable weaponized technologies much like Solid Snake or Raiden had to!

One mans dream, is another mans reality!!
edit on 5-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typos

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I don't believe TPTB put hints in games, movies, songs, record album covers and the like. Plus, again, what little bit was there was talking about bone conduction, which has been known since Beethoven.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Your post = *MIND BLOWN*

Holy crap, you are right on so many levels..

Maybe the Japanese game designers aided modern devices.. Who'll ever know?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Or how about this.. Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves.

Or how about this...They probably weren't.

Hearing voices has a long history. Longer than the discovery and mastery of radio.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as nuts. But rather than admit that anyone can be deranged (because maybe I am too but I can't be because I know I'm not and it has to be everyone else), let's blame it on "them"!
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I see another common thread unraveling. My current theory (wild guess) is that there is a problem in the industry, the drug/health industry. Big surprise right? (sarcarsm). Well I think that there is something going into some "head meds" that might be having a side effect, that is either, under studied, accidental, undocumented, or under wraps. Without research here, I have a hunch that the number of "head meds" being prescribed is heavily on the rise. Economy, and day to day healthcare quality, are heavily on the decline. It's very possible that prescription drugs, the inadvertent mixing, self dosing, liberal and careless prescribing, with increased daily stresses, are bringing to light, the 0.00001% side effect called "kill em all".

I think the "head med" fad, needs a re-think.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This thread offers something that is at least an interesting concept to consider but all I see is 4 pages of you... Is that the idea, to create bedlam? I'm not saying you shouldn't participate but come on, you've hijacked this guys thread.

Anyway, is it possible to induce noise into peoples heads that only the target can hear? Yes. Can it be proclaimed which method is being used or even if it is a known method? No. Can we definitively say that such allegations made for or by the afflicted are true or false? No. Therefore, the possibility is surely worth considering.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Wow, talk about connecting some extreme dots.. It's very cool though.. Is that your work or did you find it else where? Just curious..

OP,... It does make you wonder doesn't it.. They have been working on these type of projects for a very long time.. With new tech and advancement in the understanding of the human mind.. Who knows what they are or aren't capable of.. If I had to place a wager I'd say yes, they can manipulate the mind and inject an audible voice (to the hearer)..

Question are.. Can they do that on a large scale? Does it depend on the individual? Is there a type of procedure, say medical/medicinal that needs to be done first?

If the answer to question 1 is yes... That would keep me awake nights..

This needs further investigation on my end...

I'll be monitoring this thread to see how it develops..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think what we should be focused on is what we know they have that could be used for something like this.

I mean as a poster states above me, is there any particular procedure that needs done first?

Perhaps that end goal here is not to target any particular person but when you mix a type of brain manipulating substance into a civilian population you get the herd effect, then you can assure yourself that with the right levels of outside influence people will naturally snap.

Think about the socio-political nightmare that was '___' during the Vietnam years. I mean something had to dumb some down, and spark some up, so that the Gov could get whats it needs and do what it 'has to do' in response. AKA spankin some asses.
edit on 5-10-2013 by TruthVonDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

tony9802

pimppapa1977
OK I have never started a new thread here at ATS but have been a member or quite some time. I am not too sure where to post this, but anyway here it goes. I noticed that the gunman at the US Navy yard here in DC, had claimed he was being controlled by radio waves. Link is below. I just chalked him up as being a bit nutty. My wife was recently reading about the woman who had attempted to breach the gates in DC and she believed she was communicating with the POTUS Via radio waves. Probably just your everyday nut, but I found it strange that 2 similar scenarios where roomates and friends said that they would never act that way..Take it as you want..Links are below.

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by pimppapa1977 because: (no reason given)

You should read the material off of this website: www.stopthecrime.net...
You can start by looking at the electronic harrassment and mind control section and documents.

just wanted to post the docs page .. yeeeah .. *grin*

source docs

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

That's interesting as he was 34 as well!

I actually host a radio show (not going to post the link to it cause that would violate Terms and Conditions) and last night I talked about three incidents that I thought were odd.

The Washington D.C. Naval Yard Shooting;
The Shooting of Miriam Carey; and
The Man who set himself on fire on the National Mall, who btw passed away yesterday (RIP).

We now know that Aaron Alexis had reported to police that he was being targeted (TI) 42 days before the shooting, then we have Thursday's shooting of Miriam Carey who had claimed she was being stalked by BO and then lastly the man who set himself on fire.

I suspected something was up and events are occurring more and more regularly.

If I had known about this case, I would have mentioned it as well...it seems too odd and too coincidental for me to ignore.

I have also asked any people who are TIs or know TIs (or think they might be a TI) to email me as I would like to investigate this further, though after reading a post from a potential "perp" I'm not sure how good an idea it would be. It seems that anyone who tries to out this form of abuse becomes a TI themselves (then again, I don't think I have lots of listeners so maybe TPTB won't care).

Lastly, I did also say on the show that I think while some of these cases are real, there seem to be many cases out there and I would hazard a guess that many are really cases of true mental health issues and nothing sinister.

Great thread BTW OP; I was thinking of posting the same thread just today so S&F for you

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Or how about this.. Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves.

Or how about this...They probably weren't.

Hearing voices has a long history. Longer than the discovery and mastery of radio.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as nuts. But rather than admit that anyone can be deranged (because maybe I am too but I can't be because I know I'm not and it has to be everyone else), let's blame it on "them"!
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I totally agree Phage; I would say that most are true cases of a mental health issue but I am compelled by some of the cases that perhaps there are some true TIs out there, not just individuals who think they are a TI.
edit on 5/10/2013 by comfortablynumb because: Edited reply to info

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by zayonara

I see another common thread unraveling. My current theory (wild guess) is that there is a problem in the industry, the drug/health industry. Big surprise right? (sarcarsm). Well I think that there is something going into some "head meds" that might be having a side effect, that is either, under studied, accidental, undocumented, or under wraps. Without research here, I have a hunch that the number of "head meds" being prescribed is heavily on the rise. Economy, and day to day healthcare quality, are heavily on the decline. It's very possible that prescription drugs, the inadvertent mixing, self dosing, liberal and careless prescribing, with increased daily stresses, are bringing to light, the 0.00001% side effect called "kill em all".

I think the "head med" fad, needs a re-think.

I was just beginning to think that maybe this is the result of medication. Is there a link to Military medical testing on their staff?

Just like the link in this post by ChuckNasty on the first page states that the man was in the U.S. Army Reserve as a construction engineer from 2009 until 2012 and Aaron Alexis spent the bulk of his military career in a fleet logistics support squad in Fort Worth, rising to the rank of Aviation Electrician's Mate, third class before becoming a military contractor.

I now want to know if there was a military link to Miriam Carey; maybe the father of her child? I am finding it hard to find much info on him at present but if someone does, it might prove to be interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The Chem-trail threads are talking Morgellons...

The Morgellons threads are talking chem-trails...

I wonder if this is related too, the Nano....

An interesting MGS codec conversation about Big Boss's body-1998
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F61qyDLZXvQ
www.youtube.com...

Nano-Machines, Transmitters, Nuke-Renovations, ....Zombies?..

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

A fancy speech by a guy in a suit can control millions of people, and never mind radiowaves, unless you count the fact that it's all broadcast over radiowaves through your radios or TV's and straight into your heads. But yes there are plenty of other more subtle ways to not only control individuals, but whole populations, including a whole entire planet or world. Though what your talking about does not per say control them, it more like induces states with various actual life catalysts and patterning throughout years most times inducing them into almost trance like states.

Really in many ways it is not so different then getting people to paint themselfs up in there favorite teams color, booze up, and go bananas at your local football or soccer games. Its all again just inducing states, once you know how the mind operates and the brain functions, both individually and in groups lets just say that, yes, It can be done to different and various effects. And you have many actual real life things to draw from, most of which are so normal to every day people that you or them would not even notice it. Many people make the mistake that human beings are this complicated creature, when really in many ways! they are not.

Read up on this subject and you would literally enter the twilight zone. But lets just say that some say the earth is a farm, and humans are the animals which are farmed. Not unlike sheep. Though around here on ATS there technically referred to as sheeple and that is for more then one reason...Ever wonder who or why that whole thing got started? Lets just say that the brain and mind is an extremely malleable thing.

Crazy no. Well that all depends on your definitions and the myriad of ways you would see this world we live in. So it could be that these people heard voices by way of tech or mind warping drugs or such processes involving all kinds of alphabetical or mysterious and shadowy groups. Or it could be that they ran into to a patch in there life's and suddenly went crazy or nutty, or it could be that they were crazy or nutty from the start and people did not know it till those incidents happened.

Either way and no matter what it is, the results as you can see are the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join