It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio waves controlling people?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK I have never started a new thread here at ATS but have been a member or quite some time. I am not too sure where to post this, but anyway here it goes. I noticed that the gunman at the US Navy yard here in DC, had claimed he was being controlled by radio waves. Link is below. I just chalked him up as being a bit nutty. My wife was recently reading about the woman who had attempted to breach the gates in DC and she believed she was communicating with the POTUS Via radio waves. Probably just your everyday nut, but I found it strange that 2 similar scenarios where roomates and friends said that they would never act that way..Take it as you want..Links are below.

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by pimppapa1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pimppapa1977

I wouldn't think anyone, much less our leaders would do or allow such a horrendous act to take place. (Totally sarcastic) Mind control has been an experiment in the Navy though... or has it?

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt this man knows exactly what happened, but he aint talking.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Turns out the DC shooter and the woman in the car that was shot both heard voices, both same age and both from NY NY originally. Here's some weirdness for you - DC Navalyard shooter was Aaron Alexis, 34. Man driving range rover that ran over the biker is Alexian Lien 33, the woman who was shot driving her Infiniti was Miriam Carey 34. All were from NYC.
In the Bible Aaron was the older brother of Moses and Miriam (or Mary) was the elder sister of both Aaron and Moses.
The dude run over by Alexis was named Jeremiah Mieses (derivative of Moses).
Strange planet.....

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Now that is THE conspiracy right there. lol

The mind is indeed a strange place... and so is this planet.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In another thread we heard about a new form of advertising being trialed on trains (think it was germany) that bounced microwaves of the skull. By modulating the microwaves they can cause a tiny vibration on the skull that is heard by the ears. Only those being hit by the beam can hear the voices.
Now go grab a victim, give them some of the date rape drug, then use the beam to give them instructions.

There you have it. People REALLY CAN be controlled via voices in their head.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
interesting is their more cases from before that are known?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Or how about this..

Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves. Those 2 crazies were of a certain ethnic group.

This guy - Link to ATS post about guy acting out of the norm - might of been one of those also controlled by radio waves.

In the past - a certain ethnic group was the sole cause of crazy shootings. (crazy as in they were mental)

Maybe, just maybe, the Man is turning things up a bit.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
have you ever gotten into your car turned the radio on had a song playing in your head at the exact same time it is playing on the radio..i mean the exact part of the song.....years ago I used to do a door to door sales job and it was uncanny the amount of times I would walk into said shop with a song playing in my mind and that song would be playing in the shop at the same time,....some of the fellas I worked with would talk about this it happening ...ive always wondered if those songs were being transmitted into my head as such...I would assume our brains are quite malleable to such waves whether they radio,micro or whatever other types of waves they have out there
edit on 4-10-2013 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
from what i know the brain can pick many type of waves and it is possible

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

One of my professors was doing brain research for . . . the military.

And I've read a number of other sources . . . all together . . . I'm 100% convinced that we have sufficient mundane to exotic technology sufficient to place within folks heads from nearby and maybe from significant distance by various frequencies and means

--voices--even as though "the voice of God."

--images . . . as visions/dreams/ . . . in some cases, perhaps even as visual stimuli overriding what their eyes are telling them at the time.

--instructions, directions, orders 'as from on high.'

I assume that the PTB have been experimenting tons on unsuspecting citizens as they did with syphilis in the South and radiation etc.

I has assumed that some of the mass shootings might have had some such influences involved.

We really have fallen . . . actually . . . been SHOVED down Alice's rabbit hole and the Red Queen is ruthlessly having her way with us.

edit on 4/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: plural left out

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
All these "shootings" of late, are psy-ops. I wouldn't go so far as to say radio waves are controlling people, but i do think they are interring with people's brain function. I believe people are either in a deep state of denial, or severely hypnotized. Radio waves, television, and prescription drugs is a recipe from the MK-Ultra program. The government has shut down, and all i hear people talking about is Miley...what's her name? Something is definitely amiss.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Or how about this.. Maybe they are being controlled by radio waves.

Or how about this...They probably weren't.

Hearing voices has a long history. Longer than the discovery and mastery of radio.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as nuts. But rather than admit that anyone can be deranged (because maybe I am too but I can't be because I know I'm not and it has to be everyone else), let's blame it on "them"!
edit on 10/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, that defines the word maybe.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit
Oh...yeah, I did call them crazies. Even mentioned the word 'mental.' But I guess you chose to 'hear' what you wanted. Its OK, we all still love you.

You'd been better off stating, "Correlation does not imply causation."

But it's late, you probably had one to many cosmopolitan's.. Mind fog is a drag. If you, of all people, can't recognize a tongue-in-cheek reply.... Here's your sign.

edit on 5-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: people amaze me at times

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I said this yesterday in another thread, after all the waves yesterday, they have seemed to tone it back today.
Some people are in tune.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

pimppapa1977
I just chalked him up as being a bit nutty. My wife was recently reading about the woman who had attempted to breach the gates in DC and she believed she was communicating with the POTUS Via radio waves.

Certain types of paranoid schizophrenia involve "hearing voices", often ones that tell you what to do, or that you're bad, or chanting nonsense words 24/7, or something along those lines. It's generally thought to be a loss of the ability to determine source. You've got a lot of info streaming around in your head - sensory input, verbal input from various sub-personas, memory recall and whatnot. Most people either suppress it from primary consciousness or have no problem identifying memory recall from thought.

However, when that tagging mechanism breaks down, you "hear" voices. Memories, your primary persona, various other sources, they all sound like they're in your head, or in some cases, like they're actual sounds.

Since most people realize this isn't a good indication, they try to rationalize it. I'm not REALLY hearing voices from the light socket telling me to cut my wrists because I'm nuts, I'm really important, and the government has realized it, and now they're following me around with magical devices that make me hear things. Or see ninjas hiding in the trees.

Ever since radio was invented, people have been claiming that radio waves made them hear and see things the government was sending to them. That's where "tin foil hat" got started as an expression. But it's actually older than that. A gentleman named James Tilly Mathews, arguably the first well documented paranoid schizophrenic, thought that he was hearing voices sent to him by a sort of steampunk HAARP device called the "AirLoom". And that he was being gangstalked by dwarves, who would hide the next room over at his apartment and "beam pain waves at him" by waving bar magnets around in mystic patterns. He also thought he had brain implants (in this case, magnetic crystals) and that all of his acquaintances were being manipulated by mind control from the AirLoom. And it was all a government ploy. This was back in 1810.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

VoidHawk
In another thread we heard about a new form of advertising being trialed on trains (think it was germany) that bounced microwaves of the skull. By modulating the microwaves they can cause a tiny vibration on the skull that is heard by the ears. Only those being hit by the beam can hear the voices.
Now go grab a victim, give them some of the date rape drug, then use the beam to give them instructions.

There you have it. People REALLY CAN be controlled via voices in their head.

Not at all. This is one of those things where it started off being badly reported (nothing new) and grew into total bs on conspiracy sites.

In this case, it was a company called SkyGo, who rigged the glass on the train window to vibrate with the audio for an ad. If you rested your head against the glass, you could hear it via bone conduction. No microwaves, no beaming, no mind control. Just a transducer hooked to the glass.

So, no, they really can't. If you're going to give someone roofies, it's not really a plus for mind control, it just makes you compliant and amnesic. You can't use it to program people. If you're going to that length, why not just abduct them and do an old-fashioned brain washing? It's the gubmint you're talking about, after all.

ps - you really ought to read that article by Martin Cannon. He got a lot wrong, but I did laugh a bit about the bits he got right. Yep, it's odd that abduction recall often segues off into "and there was a guy sitting there with a notebook, reading things". Heh.

Oh, and you should also read about the borrachero tree. Scop, versed and benzedrine is a helluva combo.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
have you ever gotten into your car turned the radio on had a song playing in your head at the exact same time it is playing on the radio...

Your brain is a wonderful pattern matching device. At one time, I discovered I could tell you the next song that was going to come up. Or that, if the radio was off to start with, I could tell you what would be on if you were to turn the radio on to a certain station. To the point that people would make me demonstrate it over and over.

It turns out the station was playing the songs on a time schedule. If you heard the loop through at the first of the week, you could predict what song would follow what, and you could predict what song would be on at any minute of the hour.

So, it was nothing other than subconscious memory. Or, of course, I guess the gubmint might have been following me around beaming songs at my head.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If your hearing voices, get a high res MRI of your head.

Have doctors look for implants in the jaw and teeth!!

Dental Work....

A filling can do it!!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
If your hearing voices, get a high res MRI of your head.

Have doctors look for implants in the jaw and teeth!!

Dental Work....

A filling can do it!!

Actually, no, it can't.

The entire "fillings receiving radio waves" thing came from, of all people, Lucille Ball. However, her story was fabricated.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

pimppapa1977
OK I have never started a new thread here at ATS but have been a member or quite some time. I am not too sure where to post this, but anyway here it goes. I noticed that the gunman at the US Navy yard here in DC, had claimed he was being controlled by radio waves. Link is below. I just chalked him up as being a bit nutty. My wife was recently reading about the woman who had attempted to breach the gates in DC and she believed she was communicating with the POTUS Via radio waves. Probably just your everyday nut, but I found it strange that 2 similar scenarios where roomates and friends said that they would never act that way..Take it as you want..Links are below.

news.yahoo.com...

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by pimppapa1977 because: (no reason given)

2 fake stories, but they are designed to highlight the real practices of
covert operations against troublesome resisters.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join