It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stay STRONG...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Stay STRONG no matter what's going on
even when overwhelmed "WE" must preserver, beyond...

Stay STRONG no matter how ruff things get
REMEMBER who YOU are, and the POWER within...

Stay STRONG thru your gains as well as losses
think -concentrate -manifest, LOSING is NOT an option...

Stay STRONG LOOK around at what truly ALL* you have
This SPECIES has been through it before, and overcame it in the past...

Stay STRONG DONT let upsetting exterior conditions break/control your WILL(s)
REMAIN optimistic no matter how LOW these conditions make you FEEL...

Stay STRONG no matter, can be easier said then done
LOOK around as us as a WHOLE* going thru this ALL* as 1...

Stay STRONG...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

feeling like a lone wolf?
me too

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

@ times some may feel alone, but when recognition sets in, in consideration to the WHOLE* "WE" ALL* make up a reminder within the consciousness overrides that alone program with reality program reminder that lonely may be the illusional feeling @ times experienced for some but "WE" are never alone...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Perfect Timing!
Stay Strong

Words I needed to hear
Stay Strong

Words I will not forget....
STAY STRONG

Thank You!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

You are very welcome Starwise. Observing the EA*RTH collective activities & vibrations and just wanted to send a Conscious reminder to "us" ALL* not to let things get the vibrations down. Things may seem impossible to overcome @ times, but that's when we must remember NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE to OVERCOME.

edit on 10/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I like the way you are

some random good mellow mind relaxing music

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

hknudzkknexnt, 1 appreciates the harmonic addition to the thread
Some of the vibrations within harmonics/music can send relaxing and ensuring waves of peace into the Souls/Spirits/Internal Energies of many when properly shared.
Thanks for stopping in and sharing/transmitting some of your Positive Vibes hknudzkknexnt.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

You are very welcome Starwise. Observing the EA*RTH collective activities & vibrations and just wanted to send a Conscious reminder to "us" ALL* not to let things get the vibrations down. Things may seem impossible to overcome @ times, but that's when we must remember NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE to OVERCOME.

edit on 10/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

It has been a very trying time and I have really been focusing on keeping the vibrations up and focusing on intent. It can be hard however, when so many people around you are still asleep and only seem focus on the lower vibrational frequencies.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

1 can understand how these trying moments can cause lower vibrational fields in many. This is when those of us who can "receive" MUST pull from the WHOLE* ALL* are connected to found -INTRA- and act as beacons of LIGHT* or Spiritual / vibrational Tugs for those of us who cannot rise in vibration or see thru the darkness masking their consciousness's and LIGHT the way for them or Pull them up spiritually.

It is nice of you to do your best to assist or provide Service To Others S.T.O in the ways you have shared Starwise and 1 wishes you the luck and strength to continue assisting as well sends you a thank you for 1 is part of the ALL* as well

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I feel fortunate to realize that my problems are just a tiny blot in the whole grand scheme of things.

My heart goes out to all those in pain and in need of comfort.

I often wish I had the ability to consume all the worlds problems and just suffer in silence.

Since that's not possible....I offer a universal HUG!

Star and Flag for such a positive thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I feel the same way, we must keep it up. The light will prevail.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Radiance is a way of life.

I suppose its time to start things. Foundations have been built, and it would seem its time to build the structures themselves.

The collective choice, or momentum, of all of mankind will determine its direction.

But, of course, some are "fatter" than others...

edit on 4-10-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very good thread. Not only to stay strong, but to not envision diasasters, (which is not the same thing as helping those currently in them), because faith in Goodness/Source and Love, and Teamwork above, the Good within people here, and envisioning and drawing that out can mitigate and even undo, alot of things. Say strong and positive, co-creative, and have gratitude, and love others. Strive to understand them. If we are to stay strong in "disasters", well I hope it takes me out quickly, for absolutely will not give away my free will to a fake dualistic world of suffering, for the will of the archons above who need to be narded. (ie. I can envision a good swift kick between the legs so all the world mismanagers fly out of the galaxy to get bluebeamed up by the mother ship, where the biggest meanest Big Bertha tells them, we've been expecting you, you are an insane psychopath and we have your treatment prepared! Welcome to the cosmos pysch ward!) But of course that is also a place of healing and rather be in the good guys hands than the baddies. Serve and Protect comes first, not willing to do false negative disasters because of the bad mindsets of some people who wish entrap humans.

So we need to be strong in Love and Spirit within, seeking inspiration, lend a helping hand, and stand up for others.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

agree completely.
stay strong can give the peaceful feeling (unbelievable peaceful feeling) when the problems gone.

nice post

edit on 4-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Namaste, 13love

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Nice post OP, it's good to be reminded of the power of spreading good will. Your (not quite) subliminal messaging had an instant effect on my mood! I like to think that things tend to work out ok, even if you stick your head in the sand and feed your troubles with more negativity. That being the case, why not just smile, stay strong and get on with it? It's an amazing feeling when things work out better than just 'ok'!

new topics

top topics

join