It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Sets Himself On Fire Near To White House.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

JBA2848
reply to post by Mikeultra

What about the guy who tried to light himself on fire in front of Exxons office Oct 5th. The man across the street with his trunk open said he was changing his tire. But strange thing is he just got out of prison recently for terrorism charges. So were those two connected? Did the gas can come out of his trunk? Is it terrorism? Terrorism usually starts with setting themselves on fire in protest. That is usually the ones in the groups that want to protest in peaceful ways without violence. Then the peaceful protesters are gone and the violence begins.

newsone.com...

Larry Mukes the man with his trunk open.

www.gpo.gov...

I did not hear about that Houston incident here on the east coast. That happened on September 27, 2013, correct?
Where did you make the connection with Larry Mukes? Was he there in Houston or in D.C.?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh i see the connection here now. This is suspicious!

"Houstonian Larry Mukes who was changing a flat tire across the street ran over to see what was happening.

“It was a couple of people saying it was because he couldn’t find a job,” Mukes said. “He was trying to find work.”

newsone.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It jumped out at me and made me look more at the witness who was there. A lot of times the media knows some body is involved but is being let go by the police. The media will put them in the record so to speak by taking there quotes and putting them in the press.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

JBA2848

It jumped out at me and made me look more at the witness who was there. A lot of times the media knows some body is involved but is being let go by the police. The media will put them in the record so to speak by taking there quotes and putting them in the press.

So tell me if I'm following what you say correctly. Do you suspect that these men who doused themselves with gas or diesel were possibly drugged up and other people helped bring them to the locations and that this might be just the beginning?

I think something like a "hopelessness signal" is being broadcast. If not that, then there are a lot of people that are on the brink. A 15 year old boy here killed himself, and two adults in a different vehicle, by driving 100 mph into an intentional head-on collision. Police will only say a note was scrawled on his arm, but will not divulge what it said.

Could there be such a thing as a "suicide signal" being broadcast? I'm seriously wondering.

What kind of terrorism was this Larry Mukes accused of?

ETA: Last statement of Thomas James Ball.
freekeene.com...
edit on 20-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: freekeene link

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I think there are groups call them religious groups, terrorist groups what ever you want. They have members who all say things have to change. Some want to blow something up or shoot at someone. Others want to protest. Others say things will all ways be the same. But when things get boiling in these groups the peaceful ones usually go out and perform stunts like this which is justified in there own minds as they have peacefully warned the public of what was coming. Take the terrorist groups like MeK they did a lot of burnings of there own people in the UK protesting before they started attacking. Some of those same people later were called Al Qaeda like Anwar al-Awlaki US citizen killed by drone in Yemen. He was invovled in all the burnings in protest in the UK and even France.

Self-immolation is the peaceful suicide bomber. The Suicide bomber is the violent protester.
edit on 20-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have a conflict of dates here. This article dated September 28, 2013 says that the Houston immolation attempt happened the previous Friday, September 27, 2013.
newsone.com...

So maybe the guy in D.C. is following the examples of these earlier immolation incidents?

What is the connection with Larry Mukes?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Oh OK, thanks for explaining that. So then this is not a good sign. I have noticed the police and newspapers are labeling everything now as "mental issues". They also are doing a good job keeping some of these immolation incidents local news only, which is weird because it's such a horrible thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Is this the same Larry Mukes that was sentenced to life imprisonment? If so, what is he doing on the streets of Houston? What's going on here?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why does this story from NewsOne dated 09/28/2013 say the Houston attempt happened on 09/27/2013?
newsone.com...

And this story from intellihub dated 10/06/2013 says the houston attempt happened a day after (10/05/2013) the D.C. immolation? intellihub.com...

edit on 20-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: ????

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't think these 2 guys are the same person. Same name though. It's possibe the name given by the "witness" Larry Mukes was false and a deliberate attempt to add confusion.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Really odd to me. Oct 4th, day before a big roman ritual date, that opens a portal to hell/hades basically.

i just don't believe people do this, personal family issues, so called mental issues, in that he didn't trust government? No one does this!!!! There has to be extreme reason for such a thing, and i would wonder what was involved behind the scenes and if his self immolation was a sacrifice of sorts? Anyway just tragic. Whatever the reason its heart wrenching.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Unity_99
Really odd to me. Oct 4th, day before a big roman ritual date, that opens a portal to hell/hades basically.

i just don't believe people do this, personal family issues, so called mental issues, in that he didn't trust government? No one does this!!!! There has to be extreme reason for such a thing, and i would wonder what was involved behind the scenes and if his self immolation was a sacrifice of sorts? Anyway just tragic. Whatever the reason its heart wrenching.

You are referring to this roman holiday info found at Wikipedia.

The Mundus of Ceres

"The mundus cerialis (literally "the world" of Ceres) was a hemispherical pit or underground vault in Rome. Its location is uncertain.[30]It was usually sealed by a stone lid known as the lapis manalis.[31] On August 24, October 5 and November 8, it was opened with the official announcement "mundus patet" ("the mundus is open"), and offerings were made there to agricultural or underworld deities, including Ceres as goddess of the fruitful earth and guardian of its underworld portals. Its opening offered the spirits of the dead temporary leave from the underworld, to roam lawfully among the living, in what Warde Fowler describes as ‘holidays, so to speak, for the ghosts’. [32]The days when the mundus was open were among the very few occasions that Romans made official contact with the collective spirits of the dead, the Di Manes (the others being Parentalia and Lemuralia). This secondary or late function of the mundus is attested no earlier than the Late Republican Era, by Varro.[33]Cato understood the mundus' shape as a reflection or inversion of the dome of the upper heavens."
en.wikipedia.org...

I always find it suspicious when Wikipedia removes links to info that previously existed (red links). As is the case on their page for Roman Festivals. They removed the link for October 04, Ieiunium Cereris.
en.wikipedia.org...

I also find it suspicious that the Houston incident is reported to have taken place on 2 different dates, either 09/27/2013 or 10/04/2013. And it just so happens that the Houston Press building is located just a block away, ready to record the staged event. See Google Earth photos below.

This street view photo is where the man allegedly tried to self-immolate. If that's really true, why did he allegedly use diesel fuel rather than gasoline? In my state diesel fuel must be put into yellow containers, we're not allowed to pump our own gas! Or was it just water? I also noticed in both the Houston and D.C. incidents, both 5 gallon gas cans were identical, the new EPA mandated worthless kind with no vent hole and crappy spout! Coincidence or conspiracy?

This photo I downloaded from the News One article. It was taken by Cory Garcia of the Houston Press. It has the title "gasmansept27"! Compare it with the Google Earth street view photo.

Also look at the soles on this mans shoes. They do not look like soles you would expect to find on dress shoes. He is probably a MKULTRA mind controlled ex-miltary. 25 years old fits that mold.
newsone.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Could this be the mans beef with Exxon? Excerpt from May 30, 2013 Houston Press article.

"And that's not all. Shareholders also voted against providing any further transparency for Exxon's fracking policies, and opted -- at an even higher rate! -- to continue Exxon's antigay policies, prohibiting spousal benefits for those who live even in states in which gay marriage is legal. It was the 16th such defeat for those attempting to extend benefits to couples in loving, committed relationships."
blogs.houstonpress.com...

Or could it be related to the Houston janitors and SEIU strike? Gas cans used as props by SEIU members protesting Exxon/Mobile in Houston May 30, 2012.

July 18, 2012-SEIU still protesting at Exxon/Mobile in Houston. Is SEIU behind the immolation stunt to hurt Exxon/Mobile?

blogs.houstonpress.com...

Or could this "immolation attempt" be related to Exxon relocating away from downtown Houston? Did this guy work for Exxon? blog.chron.com...

All signs point to SEIU and an attempt to cause negative publicity to Exxon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join