It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK is not the same JFK of old.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I cannot say much at the minute, but john f. Kerry is not the same
john f. Kerry of old.

this is something you will have to prove for yourself.

I know why he is not, but you wouldn't believe it.

but don't fret.
nothing is anywhere near as bad as they have made it seem.

and if you think it is co-incidence that his initials are j.f.k., and this
being the 50th anniversity of the 'assassination', then you might need to think again.

does anyone know what the numerological significance of 50?

does anyone remember the symbol that came out from the movie 'v for vendetta'?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

WTF are you getting at ?
Spit TS out of your mouth or forever hold that piece.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I`m lost,huh?

I think this is going to be one of those " i know something you don`t know but i`m not telling you, neener neener neener" threads.
if it is then i`m not interested, nothing to see here, i`ll move along.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I may want to kick myself for this later, but right now I'm at work on a Friday afternoon and I'm bored, so I'll bite...

The number 50 has many meanings, depending on which source you are using. Am I to guess what it means based on the bible? Greek mythology? Occultism? Gonna need more info before I can really speak to that one.

As far as the symbol from V for Vendetta, are you referring to the V in a circle or the double crosses throughout the movie?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DustbowlDebutante

5-0 is the poe-poe.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

randyvs

5-0 is the poe-poe.

Thank you, I needed a chuckle this afternoon...

Back on topic, OP, are you trying to link a possible future assassination attempt on John Kerry to the assassination of John Kennedy 50 years ago?

I really see no resemblance between the two men, other than their initials...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

randyvs

WTF are you getting at ?

randyvs. you realised jon cotner is elvis, right?

does this look like john Kerry to you?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

okay star for you there for the deceptive nature of the thread title. i thought you were talking about a new kennedy. then i was all "oh there's the punchline!"

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

DustbowlDebutante
I may want to kick myself for this later, but right now I'm at work on a Friday afternoon and I'm bored, so I'll bite...

The number 50 has many meanings, depending on which source you are using. Am I to guess what it means based on the bible? Greek mythology? Occultism? Gonna need more info before I can really speak to that one.

As far as the symbol from V for Vendetta, are you referring to the V in a circle or the double crosses throughout the movie?

50 Symbolized the "total" man.

Represent the Universe being expressed by the individual lives, according to R. Allendy: "it is a favorable number marking a grace, a kindness, a regeneration".

According to Eckartshausen, it is the number of "the spiritual ascension to the intuition, the number of the illumination".

Considered as "the holiest and the most natural of numbers, because it equals to the sum of the squares numbers 9+16+25 constructed on the sacred triangle of Pythagoras (3, 4 and 5) and also to the product of 5 x 10 of the pentad and the decade, numbers of the generating Life and the World-Harmony, the Microcosm and the Macrocosm".

The number 50 corresponds to the Hebraic letter "nun", form reminding a cup pouring its content. It is also associated to the fourteenth Arcane of the Tarot: the solar Angel, interpreted in general as the sign of the change, the mutations and the metamorphoses.

Number of the joy and the feast, according to the Bible.

the v for vendetta symbol features a 'V' spanning a '0'
'V' is 5 in roman numerals, making the symbol '50'.

this is the 50th anniversary of JFK's 'assassination'.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But that movie came out a LONG time ago so what does it have to do with the 50th anniversary of Kennedy assassination? Grasp at straws much?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

50 is the annunaki number of enlil
are you predicting kerry will be president?

The Chaldean Numerology System

Chaldean or "Mystic Numerology" is the older numerology of the two numerology systems. While Chaldean Numerology is considered more accurate, it's less popular. This is because the Chaldean Numerology system is not as easy to master, and the alphabet values are not in as systematic an order as the other Numerology system. The name, when ana­lyzed under Chaldean Numerology, gives a more occult or meta­physical flavor to the destiny that's interwoven into the person's character. Chaldean Numerology indicates the hidden forces or invisible strings at play behind the scenes.

The Chaldean Numerology method also differs in that it goes by the name you're most known by. Our sample person is known as Louis Wheeler to most people, and this is preferred under Chaldean Numerology analysis. As you see, his name underChaldean Numerology adds up to a 6.

Has the same meaning as 32.

This number has a magical power like the single 5, or the "command" numbers 14 and 23. It is usually associated with combina­tions of people or nations. It is a fortunate number if the person it represents holds to his own judgment and opinions; if not, his plans are likely to be wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others. It is a favorable number if it appears in connection with future events.

This is a number of movement, combination of people and things, and danger from natural forces such as tempests, water, air or fire. This number is fortunate for dealings with money, specula­tion and changes in business, but there is always a strong element of risk and danger attached to it, but generally owing to the actions and fool hardiness of others. If this number comes out in calcula­tions of future events the person should be warned to act with cau­tion and prudence.

This number is called "the Royal Star of the Lion." It is a pro­mise of success, help from superiors and protection from those in high places. In dealing with future events it is a most fortunate number and a promise of success of one's plan's.

www.professionalnumerology.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Actually i think the jfk reference is about his current exploits in regards too Russia.

ie: Will Jfk stop ww3?? with RUSSIA?? ( SYRIA/CUBA)

its a time loop thing,,

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

TopsyTurvyOne

randyvs

WTF are you getting at ?

Yep that's the original JK, complete with the funny dressage. The new one's, (the replacement) chin is bigger exponentially. My conclusion, the real John Kerry is expired, while Tommy Cooper is not, and is making a comeback. Apart from that, everything else is much the same!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

i agree..
lets cut to the chase..

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

DustbowlDebutante
I really see no resemblance between the two men, other than their initials...

Seconded.

Personally, I find even calling Kerry "JFK" is an insult to Kennedy, and minor blasphemy.

And yes, I'm also curious why OP doesn't just spit it out, instead of the guessing games. If you have an interesting theory, share. Otherwise, why even make a thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

TopsyTurvyOne

randyvs

WTF are you getting at ?

Ah. Now I get it.

1- To answer your question: Yes, that looks like Kerry.

2- No offense, OP, but I think you should look into "Fregoli Delusion" and "Capgras Delusion." I don't intend to imply that you're suffering from either of these (and I surely wouldn't make a claim like that based on one post alone.) Rather, I think it may help you to be aware that this kind of thing is a known delusion. Particularly if it's regularly occurring, I would imagine. So this is worth considering, if you're getting such ideas from a source online such as dallasgoldbug aka wellaware1, who I can virtually guarantee you is suffering from that delusion, or something very similar.

It's funny... I long wondered just how someone like "dallas" could honestly think that some of those celebrities were the same people, when it's very obvious to me that most of them look little to nothing alike. Then I happened to randomly stumble upon this:

Fregoli Delusion (Wikipedia)

The Fregoli delusion, or the delusion of doubles, is a rare disorder in which a person holds a delusional belief that different people are in fact a single person who changes appearance or is in disguise. The syndrome may be related to a brain lesion and is often of a paranoid nature, with the delusional person believing themselves persecuted by the person they believe is in disguise.

Capgras Delusion (Wikipedia)

The Capgras delusion (or Capgras syndrome) is a disorder in which a person holds a delusion that a friend, spouse, parent, or other close family member has been replaced by an identical-looking impostor. The Capgras delusion is classified as a delusional misidentification syndrome, a class of delusional beliefs that involves the misidentification of people, places, or objects (usually not in conjunction).

... which really seems to neatly explain dallasgoldbug's off-the-wall body of work.

For those unfamiliar: "Dallasgoldbug" aka "Wellaware1"

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

randyvs

5-0 is the poe-poe.

Spread em!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

When my husband and I saw JK on the news the other night, we both agreed that he looks really different...as did hillary after a 6 week absence from public view. I was thinking facelift or Botox...
I need to watch the movie "Wag the Dog" again!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

OK at least now I know where you're coming from and if it isn't
Kerry I wouldn't know it. I just don't follow the man that much.
I could be easily fooled. Sorry but that's truth for ya.
I'll flag you for sparking interest tho.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

There are thirty-six people in the United States named John Kerry right now. You're definitely grasping at straws here, assuming two politicians separated by decades with the same initials, means our government will enact some kind of assassination plan.

V for Vendetta was originally written/illustrated in 1988, twenty-five years ago. Additionally, the V-in-a-circle from the graphic novel is most likely tied into the universally recognized symbol for anarchy. If you've read the graphic novel, or seen the movie, you'll know how anarchy and disruption of the equilibrium ties into the major themes of both. V for Vendetta has more to do with the socio-political climate of the time than anything else.

As for the use of Roman numerals, sure, the V is equal to 5. However, the Romans had a numeral for 50, it was an uppercase L, not a v-in-a-circle. So, your little word-play game falls apart on this front as well.

As for the number 50 itself, you'll definitely have to be way more specific in where you're looking to gather your information.

In Hebrew the number 50 is represented by the letter Nun. The letter Nun is traditionally associated with card XIII in the Tarot: Death. If you're familiar with the Tarot though, then you'd know that Death doesn't actually mean bodily demise, but transition and change; metamorphosing into something new.

In Hebrew Gematria the number 50 ties into various words/phrases, including: red earth; soil; whale; an angel; pains; sorrow; impure; the sea, and more.

If, as one user pointed out, you're referencing Anunnaki numerology, then you're dealing with Enlil, the King of the Anunnaki, who oversees the laws and fates of the Earth, and is the father of the royal sky-gods who permeate all the rest of mythology in one way or another.

But, as I said above, you need to be way more specific on where you're getting your information concerning the number 50 from.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join