It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ZOMBIE apocalypse survival scenario.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

zysin5
reply to post by spartacus699

Id start by punching some trees.
Then I would make a crafting table. followed by making some sticks, and a wooden sword.
Find a pig or two. Dig out some stone. make a furnace, Cook the meat. Make some ladders, and build a fort in the trees!

I'd start by letting trees punch me

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First order of business would be to render myself undetectable to the zombies. I do this my slathering myself in a paste made from window-washer fluid, urine and tree sap. Then once I bought myself some time I'd conjure a zombie control spell from my "voodoo for dummies" hand book. Now that I had mind control of the local horde I'd lay siege to the nearest population center and build up my zombie army until I had the number to take over the region. From there I'd conquer the earth and nearby solar systems. By then my scientist-slaves would have perfected an immortality serum made from distilled zombie blood and I could start my 10,000 year reign over the galaxy.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Some people caught it, others did not. Google Minecraft and you will be like.. Oh, that is why they said that.. Zombies take over towns in Minecraft btw
Always doing what I can to escape those Skin eaters.
(I was being a smart ass, kind of.)
edit on 4-11-2013 by zysin5 because: edit for fun!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I am sorry, but if I have a car with gas in it, first thing I am doing is driving to the nearest pharmacies and ransacking them. I am a female. I NEED things.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

spartacus699
You'll never eat pork again... not ever. Those aren't noodles they're pulling out...

Oh? Clean a fresh netted red salmon sometime. Or a coastal brown bear.
Cook your meats properly and those become little more than extra protein. (and if somebody is skeezed out by the shock that food animals have parasites, then I'd say that individual has clearly lived a sheltered life of only obtaining their already cleaned food from a store instead of interacting with their food like man was intended to do.)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To the OP... 4 step process for me. (and yes, I have planned this out often and have mapped out routes and plans)

Step 1: Gather family and bugout kit while assessing situation. If we're at full blown collapse emminent stage, proceed to Step 2, otherwise simply get out of Dodge, heading directly to one of the predetermined locations. (Living in the far North, my locations depend entirely on the season.)

Step 2: Load acetylene welding and head to *a certain local business* which I believe can be quickly secured from entry against pretty much anyone not wielding their own cutting torch. The place I have in mind could actually be considered a strip mall of sorts, but there arn't windows to worry about and the connecting stores literally have everything I would need from food to water to supplies to weaponry to fuel.

Step 3: Acquire specific vehicle and park said vehicle inside loading dock of building. I have an SUV but I would need a tundra buggy for winter or a swamp buggy for spring/summer instead of my current vehicle. It just so happens I know exactly where to acquire this and what modifications I would need to make (including repurposing a couple of hot water heater tanks, also sold in a connecting store, into additional fuel carriers.) Once this rig is modified and ready to roll, the waiting game would start. I'd be pretty much willing to wait things out unless and until it became apparent that there was no "waiting things out" and the only solution was to get as remote as possible and begin a new life.

Step 4: Roll out. Again, seasons matter here. Spring/Summer, I'm heading to the docks to commandeer the largest boat I can which is still manuverable with either sails or oars. Then I head to one of Alaska's numerous small, uninhabited islands. A lot of these islands already have old military instalations and bunkers on them, so those would be preferred. Fall/winter, I'm heading to the interior. In all reality I'd probably look for an isolated cabin or hunting shack that can be quickly fortified and already has a large enough supply of dry firewood to give me a few weeks to gather enough to last the winter.

Alaska has a couple of huge advantages to it...
Prolific game
abundant water
remote
inhospitable weather (I consider this a major advantage because it keeps our human population down comparable to most of the lower 48. Less mice, more cheese.)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

nixie_nox
I am sorry, but if I have a car with gas in it, first thing I am doing is driving to the nearest pharmacies and ransacking them. I am a female. I NEED things.

no they're all empty and now you have to become like a guy, you'll stink with intense BO all day.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Zombies are not like what you see in the movies. They carry torches in the streets. The kind of torches that are made out of wood and have fire at the top of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join