It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare / ACA Just dial 1-800-F***YO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is either planned or just very ironic. I find it very humorous that for American's to sign up and learn about Affordable Care Act they can dial 1-800- F**KYO !

Need health care coverage? Just dial 1-800-F**KYO to reach Obamacare’s national hotline Read more:

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-#YO to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.

After allowing for the lack of letters attached to 1 on a traditional American telephone keypad, the number spells out a clear message. For every duped voter, every young invincible weighing the cost of a penalty versus a newly tripled yearly deductible, every ailing old granny in a wheelchair (whom, remember, Paul Ryan wants to push off a cliff) who needs adequate and affordable health care, Obama’s message is:

1-800-3(F) 8(U) 2(C) 5(K) 9(Y) 6(O).
Source[editby ]edit on Fri Oct 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: * added

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ok that is a funny coincidence. I highly doubt that this was done on purpose though. I mean the 1 smack dab in the middle of the phone number is kind of a give away. They could have easily omitted the 1 and tacked an 8 to the end of the number to get the actual phrase.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

This thread sums up the 5 year old mentality of the right wing.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I know right? If the right just approached matters with class, respect, and dignity like the left is famous for, they would own this country!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am sorry but this is a hoax.

I called it and it is a recorded message of a woman .

The recording askes if the caller is looking for obamacare press one. If your not looking for obamacare press two.

Anyone with voicemail can produce this prank.

This going viral on facebook lets me know that some people are still working at wisdom.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Kinda funny ... the left makes a funny boo-boo and it's pointed out .. but then the left can't deal with it being pointed out so the left somehow tries to make the right look bad for pointing out the left doing something stupid.

Dude .. it was the Obama administration that pulled this 'silly' ... so why get mad at the right?

Funny ...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

ManOfHart
I am sorry but this is a hoax.

I called it and it is a recorded message of a woman .

The recording askes if the caller is looking for obamacare press one. If your not looking for obamacare press two.

Anyone with voicemail can produce this prank.

Perhaps you should visit www.healthcare.gov (the governments ACA website to sign up) and check out the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

edit on 10 4 2013 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan, actually it wasn't the Left making a boo boo. It's a hoax. Read the comment right above yours. Just another way for those on the Right of the political spectrum to try and poison people's minds against Obamacare. The funny thing is if Obamacare was so bad, they wouldn't have to make up blatant lies about it.
edit on 4-10-2013 by AlienBuddha because: Needed to add to my response

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This has been posted several times already. Original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's not by accident.

the odds on that 7 digit number at random are 10,000,000 to 1

They are hiding the truth in plain sight.

This is how they operate.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
From yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

active topics

join