It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The compilation from Hell - Nazi Germany in Colour (HD Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Lol, no. There is no proven fact that Hitler had an affair with his niece. It's rumored, but never confirmed either. So please stop trying to alter reality to fit your views. Just because it's "in" to attribute vile things to Hitler, it doesn't help those of us who actually take pride in knowing history.

If you want to go on depravity, why not talk about Stalin and his thirteen year old lover?

My final post (as I don't care to talk about Hitler), I will say this:

Hitler has been demonized for everything. Go ahead, think of something vile and you'll find people claiming Hitler did it. People like you, who are so emotionally bound to your beliefs will spout off anything they can to make their view of Hitler valid. It's important to note just how "normal" Hitler was. If we make it seem he was some evil, vile monster, we'll grow to believe that only evil and vile monsters will be able to do such atrocities as Hitler did.

The fact is, the most normal of us might be capable of doing what he did. And that's something we don't want to face, so we keep making up these insane stories of who Hitler was to trick ourselves into believe we're not capable of such acts.

Get a grip on reality. Quit your knee jerk hate and ignorance and learn some history. You may very well be just like Hitler. So may I, and anyone else in this thread. Hitler was human. That's the scary part.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Do you actually have any proof of this or at least a reliable source?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Oh please stop otherwise will have me crying tears of sorrow for the Demon Hitler.
Have you ever wondered why Hitlers niece commited suicide? That should tell you everything.

Go and spend some time looking at the documents from the Nuremburg War Trials. You can then see the atrocities that where carried out in both the name and under the instruction of that piece of filth.

edit on 4-10-2013 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2013 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

I'm in full agreement with you on this one.

I'd strongly suggest that anyone who believes the official version of the history of Hitler, takes it with a rather large pinch of salt and actually takes the time to do some proper research. You might be surprised.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

thank you
excellent post..
im so tired of the bauble heads
"ya, just like the nazi's" all the heads nod
you ask them what they mean..they look at each other nervously..
"you know".....ya im sick of bauble heads

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seeing History in colour kind of makes you appreciate how people could be sucked into supporting such a vile/evil regime (pants aside).

It really makes you wish this wasn't possible, because whilst it stayed in Black and White, in my mind, it actually never happened, if you know what I mean.

My Grandparents lived through this period in History and when they reminicsed, all I could see was Black and White images. Now it's in HD Colour, it brings home the reality of it all!!

As someone has already said, Neo-Nazism is alive and well all over the World. It won't be long before they take control of a state somewhere, that I am sure of.
edit on 4/10/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I think I came across this video on LL a few days ago and very quickly took a look at it.

It says (so is your title) "NAZI Germany in Color".

I was a little put-off since 99% of the footage is of HITLER and him holding speeches. While obviously no-one wants to deny that Hitler was THE leading figure everything revolved in NAZI Germany, so I don't think that a video showing Hitler's speeches is an accurate depiction of "Nazi Germany".

It's like saying "America in the 21 century" and the movie is all about Obama. You know what I am saying?

There is much more to it what "NAZI Germany" really was, how the "common person" on the street perceived what was going on in Berlin..things like that. NOT only focusing on Hitler. Just my $0.02
edit on 52013RuFridayAmerica/Chicago00PMFridayFriday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Scorchio
reply to post by Auricom

I'm in full agreement with you on this one.

I'd strongly suggest that anyone who believes the official version of the history of Hitler, takes it with a rather large pinch of salt and actually takes the time to do some proper research. You might be surprised.

Yes, and as it turns out he was a delusional anti-Semitic nutcase who make the mistake of thinking that he was right all the time. Guess what that got him? A Germany that was smashed down to rubble.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Do you know what makes me ashamed of some of my fellow men?
They can actually sympathize with The Devil.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

i dont think anyone has expressed sympathy for Hitler
i think a need to understand is the underlying meaning here
blaming nazi's and Hitler for EVERYTHING nasty is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The real question about Nazi Germany is, how close or how far away from living in it are we? The signs are everywhere. Getting creepy out there.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe partly thanks to the music, that was a rather moving video. Disturbing.

And if ever there were an alien Replacement suspect, I nominate Goebbels. Heh.

I had this very sad realization near the end of it.

Some years ago, I can't even remember what the situation was, but I had this realization that deep down, every person with half a wit wants to find what is good and strong and be proud of it. There is a huge attraction to the "culture of strength and honor" for anybody I'd think, maybe a species trait. But through much of life, both individually and sometimes whole countries of people (very much the case for post-WWI Germany), there is just this ton of effort resulting in despair, this rage with nowhere to go about economic situations, and this deep need, and I mean truly a NEED in the way that vital nutrients are a need, because I think this is a psychological vital nutrient of sorts, to find something to believe in, something to find hope in, something to find strength in.

And some man comes along and has that passion and fury and tells the people what they NEED to hear: that they are strong, proud, bold, honorable, that they can CHANGE their world, that they can make things better, make a difference, that they are courageous and creative and that it's time everybody worked together to make it happen.

And they loved it because damn right, they needed it, everybody needs it, and everybody should be told that, this is what as a culture and species we should be working toward.

And it's just such a F'ing shame that the person who did that had to be a lunatic. Because it seems to me that both in Germany then, and even in America now, we lack exactly this vital psyche nutrient, and it makes us susceptible to being moved and swayed by anybody who says what we need to hear, like people who will eat paint and stuff because of mineral deficiencies, we will empower the worst people to do the least -- or the worst, or some surreal combination of both usually -- all because we suffered exactly what the Germans did:

The need to believe in ourselves, and the need to believe that there was hope, and that we could change our world for the better.

Have we so surpassed a country of brilliant scientists, intellectuals and artists that we are beyond that now, or are we just too tired/lazy/depressed/ignorant to be competent enough to be as dangerous as they were?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
5:15 - spitting image of David Walliams !!

Interesting vid.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

wrathofall
The real question about Nazi Germany is, how close or how far away from living in it are we? The signs are everywhere. Getting creepy out there.

We are in the midst of a Stasi type surveillance state now, but awareness of what has actually happened to us regarding our loss of freedom, and privacy with respect to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights depends at what stage of denial individuals or institutions choose to operate from.

The traditional, i.e., historical signs of a Nazi style dictatorship have permeated this entire nation on all levels. The Snowden revelations alone are proof enough to have demonstrated the extent to which all Americans have become subjected to the power of an overarching government - hence having been enslaved by an all encompassing "Terror State."

The power center of this "Terror State" is Zionist in nature, and is being implemented and carried out by various agencies of a corrupt, conspiratorial government such as the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc. They have succeeded in bringing about the virtual imprisonment of the once free citizens of the United States, and of many other nations throughout the world.

edit on 5-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

"Harry Truman picked up where the Bush family left off" Harry Rtueman,,lol,,lets at least stay current and start with lets say THE GOLDEN DAWN, in GREECE.
now that's current!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

" Hitler was human. That's the scary part. " ,,,but he believed,in a New German, 1000 year Riech! and too believe in Germany was forbidden.

because Germany, used GAS!, in Ww1 on humanity,,because they believed it EXPEDIENT.
And any Nation who used such a weapon of Terror,, and loose that War on Humanity,,should have paid a high price for such a crime, Thats why Hitler should have STOPPED at France. think of it had he stopped at France. No one would have give a #.
But German thirst for world wide dominance,,, could not,would not will not stop,,to this very day.

Yea Merkle

"Cost saving,,and the ultimated ,terror weapon. German thinking at its finest 1914" General Heindinberg.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I talked to an old timer from Germany when I was a young teenager, and he felt at the time that they were right in the cause. They were just following orders, and it was justified because they were under threat. Concentration camps were kept top secret in clearance, and told they were terrorists.

Makes me realize how no one thinks they are on the wrong side of conflict because governments are powerful, and everything they order is done because they know what is best. You're viewed as patriotic from any side of conflict you are on.

Germany was an extremely accomplished country, and it's mind blowing to see what they had. I truly believe they had the most powerful army the world has ever known. But in the end, it ended just.

All superpowers fall, and all great armies tumble, time and time again.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

BobAthome

"Harry Truman picked up where the Bush family left off" Harry Rtueman,,lol,,lets at least stay current and start with lets say THE GOLDEN DAWN, in GREECE.
now that's current!

Why would any politically astute individual care to know about the neo-nazi 'Golden Dawn,' or even the Greeks for that matter?

My posting referenced 'Operation Paperclip' (aka as 'Project Paperclip') as well as the many thousands of other Nazi's that HST had brought into our country after the war - the deleterious effects of which are still being felt to this very day insofar as it can be rightfully said that the Nazi ideology had found a comfortable"Homeland" in which to work its 'magic.'

Now I am sure you must be aware of HST. He's the filthy bastard 33rd degree Mason so fond of mass slaughter by means of "weapons of mass destruction" - aka the Atomic Bomb - of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians - recall the firebombing of most major cities in Japan - mostly of civilians. Those (like yourself?) who choose to ignore and forget their history are bound to repeat it.

edit on 6-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For the edification of Bob........I chose Wiki as a source for obvious reasons.

Operation Paperclip
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Project Paperclip"
A group of 104 rocket scientists (aerospace engineers) at Fort Bliss, Texas
Look carefully and you'll see Werner - the "American" hero of rocketry.

Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II (1939–45). It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and in the context of the burgeoning Cold War (1945–91), one purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific expertise and knowledge to the USSR,[1] the UK,[2] and the newly-divided East and West Germans themselves.

Although the JIOA's recruitment of German scientists began after the Allied victory in Europe on 8 May 1945, US President Harry Truman did not formally order the execution of Operation Paperclip until August 1945. Truman's order expressly excluded anyone found "to have been a member of the Nazi Party, and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism". However, those restrictions would have rendered ineligible most of the leading scientists the JIOA had identified for recruitment, among them rocket scientists Wernher von Braun, Kurt H. Debus and Arthur Rudolph, and the physician Hubertus Strughold, each earlier classified as a "menace to the security of the Allied Forces".

To circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once "bleached" of their Nazism, the scientists were granted security clearances by the US government to work in the United States. Paperclip, the project's operational name, derived from the paperclips used to attach the scientists' new political personae to their "US Government Scientist" JIOA personnel files.[3]

edit on 6-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Towards the end of WWII American and Soviet agents worked urgently in an effort to capture German scientists and engineers. The American effort was called "Operation Paperclip".

Concerning the captured German Rocket Team headed by Werner von Braun and Walter Dornberger...there was a saying in the late 60's...

"The reason that we beat the Soviets to the moon is because our German scientists were better than their German scientists."

The American Interstate Highway System of the '50s is based on the German Autobahn of the '30s.

Modern weapons are but copies and improvements of German WWII weapons....

ICBMs are based on von Braun's V-2.

The ubiquitous AK-47 Soviet assault rifle, the most mass-produced automatic rifle in history, is but a copy of the German StG-44 assault rifle.

Swept-wing jet fighters are based on the German Me-262.

The Tomahawk cruise missile is based on the German V-1 "Buzz Bomb"

"Smart bombs" are based on variants of the German Hs-293 and "Fritz-X"

The "Stealth Bomber" is based on the German Ho-229.

Google the above if you're in doubt.

German engineering technology of the era was superb.

Unfortunately, German political leadership left much to be desired.

2,000 years before Arminius led a German force that wiped out 3 Roman legions...
forever preventing Rome from colonizing Germany.

The killing of the enemy is a German proficiency.

Israel seems to have emulated it.

edit on 6-10-2013 by MildBill because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join