It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evangelist Rick Joyner, head of MorningStar Ministries, calls for a military takeover of government.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by Clairaudience

omg...lol says the guy who likens himself assimilated into the collective.......

What's wrong with being assimilated into a collective?

Would you rather be a hermit on a deserted, uncharted island in the Pacific?

Cause that's really the only way you can un-assimilate yourself from the collective of human society nowadays.

Also, the family is likewise a collective. The extended family too.

Or are some collectives better than others.

Boy, they really did a number on you people!
edit on 2013/10/4 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013/10/4 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

teamcommander
reply to post by gladtobehere

I have often been accused of asking the "wrong" questions, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Would this guy want to have a military coup if the current President of the United States was a "white christian"?

I can't help but think an honest answer to this would tell us all we need to know.

It was worse in many ways during the Clinton administration. Having that perspective helps me understand that this has nothing that could be measurably called a race issue.

For example the 2nd amendment flap started during the Clinton years as did the militia movement. The militia movement question is nothing now days like it was back then. Clinton was called a communist, an anti-constitutionalist, ect ect you name it.

This thing about Obamas race is a display of a poor perspective that allows this sort of misinterpretation to flourish. Not to mention good old fashioned paranoia from left parrots of whites having guns ect ect ect. Its just bulls**t.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What the hell, is he seriously for a junta government here?? o.O Yes, let's do that. Obviously, it was a smashing success & totally freedom-loving environment for places like Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Liberia, Burma, Haiti, etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
RELIGION IS NOT THE WAY-USE OUR POWER OF THE PEOPLE= BRAIN

The people have to go back to square ONE- ARISE as ONE here is where it will begin at the beginning of where it started AMEND WE THE PEOPLE-start to get signatures to RE-AMEND-history 101 where "WE" lost "OUR edge!

Since the Constitution was adopted, it has been amended twenty-seven times. The first ten amendments (along with two others that were not ratified at the time) were proposed by Congress on September 25, 1789, and were ratified by the necessary three-fourths of the States on December 15, 1791.[3] These first ten amendments are known as the Bill of Rights.

The Constitution is interpreted, supplemented, and implemented by a large body of constitutional law. The Constitution of the United States was the first constitution of its kind, and has influenced the constitutions of many other nations Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were the two men who signed the Declaration of Independence and then went on to serve as presidents of the United States. John Adams served from March 4, 1797 - March 4, 1801 and Thomas Jefferson from March 4, 1801 - March 4, 1809.

The answer is John Adams (second President) and Thomas Jefferson (third President). These two men died on the same day. But that's not all; read on....
The question with an even more interesting answer is, "On which day did they die?"
Both Adams and Jefferson died on July 4, 1826. The fiftieth anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. As we all know, Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration in committee with John Adams (and Benjamin Franklin).

After George Washington retired from the Presidency, John Adams became President and Thomas Jefferson became Vice-President. The two men had disagreed politically throughout the Washington Administration, and were only both elected because in those days, whomever came in second in the Presidential vote became Vice-President. During the Adams Administration, the two differed on almost every issue, and Jefferson defeated Adams and took the Presidency in 1800.

To make a long story short, although they had worked together in the cause for independence, Adams and Jefferson became truly bitter enemies when political parties began to form around each of them.
Luckily, Adams and Jefferson reconciled in their retirement and they became the absolute best of friends as they lived out their final years. Both men were conscious of living to see the fiftieth Fourth of July, and both, despite knowing they were on their death beds, made genuine efforts to hang on to dear life until the day had come.

John Adams's final words were (supposedly), "Thomas Jefferson survives." But he was wrong. Jefferson had died just hours earlier at Monticello.

See the real picture now? Let's get going sign on.....

www.whitehouse.gov...

We the People Petition is closed as of today or the day the government went rogue.
We the People Petition is closed as of today or the day the government went rogue.
But when it opens is when we should start?

Trinity

Trinity

edit on 4-10-2013 by trinityalways because: ADDED LINK

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey that's my drawing! lol

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is dangerous. We do not need to insert Religion into this.

Irresponsible

Ignorant

Unhelpful

Possibly illegal.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
see above post
edit on 4-10-2013 by trinityalways because: dbl post

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'd be interested to hear what the words after 'martial law' are?

Anyone find the rest?

Apart from that...religious people calling for martial law? What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There are far too many out there who would die in the name of war, but not die in the name of peace.

People somehow think that peace is not worth dying for. It's a tightrope to walk because you don't want to just submit and die during a peaceful protest, but if you get violent then the vicious cycle continues.

I think we need more folks who are willing to stand up in the name of peace and do something dissenting but peaceful, and be willing to die for it. I don't know about you, but the image of a monk burning alive due to self-immolation is very moving. If more people could connect to the passion and sacrifice that it takes to die for peace, I think we would understand what it means to sacrifice in the name change a lot more clearly.

Anybody can die for war. Dying for peace takes even more courage and determination.

Hopefully you don't have to die at all, but if you're willing to give your life for change, do it peacefully. Otherwise, we will ALWAYS be fighting wars.

"Bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity." – George Carlin

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It may sound a little extreme but I kind of agree....

I know I know.....
But You tell me how else to fix a thoroughly corrupt and treasonous government and political class?

I would support it. I don't care....I know that is the way it should be. Maybe as a transition period under military rule....But I don't care. It needs to start there.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

tadaman

But You tell me how else to fix a thoroughly corrupt and treasonous government and political class?

By fixing the society that spawned it?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

we have reached the point where THEY shape society and mold it to their needs.

We have seen nothing but society shaping policies and initiatives ....and they rule with less resistance than ever.

No....I know the way it must be...and this will be the necessary sacrifice we will need to make.

Like it or not. Its that or nothing.....

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

tadaman

we have reached the point where THEY shape society and mold it to their needs.

We have seen nothing but society shaping policies and initiatives ....and they rule with less resistance than ever.

No....I know the way it must be...and this will be the necessary sacrifice we will need to make.

Like it or not. Its that or nothing.....

Why do you feel the entity that receives that most funding from the political/governmental/TPTB scene is more immune to the corruption?
edit on 4-10-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think homeland security will be keeping an eye on this guy now, they might even pay him a visit.

so, i went to the link and read what he said, basically he said he had a vision from god in 1987 showing him that america will inevitable be under martial law unless we all repent and turn to god.

In 1987, I began warning about what is now happening. When I was first shown this in the prophetic experience I wrote about in The Harvest,... everything I was shown in that vision has either come true or is unfolding now.

www.morningstarministries.org...

basically the same "repent the end is near" babble that has been heard for 2,000 years or more.
take it for what it`s worth.

edit on 4-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It is not more immune ....but cleaning it and paving the way for its propper function is easier and more logical so as to clean and reform the political system.

It also has a unique skill set attributed to it.

Our current political system can't compete with a force that uses the loss of life and physical force to enforce its power

No current political force can compete especially a young and civic one in nature.

The military how ever is not shy of death and torture....Ruin? A career of military service? Sure but the consequences for the opposition are worse.

Death.

and that is the only thing that will change anything. The threat of or the end result of...the loss of life..
edit on 10 4 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

tadaman

It is not more immune ....but cleaning it and paving the way for its propper function is easier and more logical so as to clean and reform the political system.

I have sincere doubts that something which has been funded so heavily by all of the same forces is in any way different. A battle of the puppets would ensue, except this time, the regulatory principles would be enacted to the populous directly through, as you put it, threat to life.

Either way, there is some dissension amongst the puppeteers.. Their greed may know no bounds, but some are starting to see an even better way to "profit," paradoxical as it may be.

The only way true change would happen is not a clash of puppets, but a changing of the core. That will either be through society itself, or through those you feel have shaped your every single movement. Else, the same cycle will repeat itself ad nauseum just as it has for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

OR you could actually just, oh I don't know, do your job, and be thankful you have one, and check out what the video shows when you get home.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Clairaudience
Omg, lol! What a nutjob! Sadly some people will believe what he says, gladly it wont have any major impact on any of us, or the system.

Well I guess propagating doom and the coming "apocalypse" is indeed a good money maker.

You may not be saying that is more of the people you call "nutjobs" decide to actually express their beliefs... Jesus had similar beliefs to oppression... so why would these guys think any differently? I am not a bible thumper but I agree with what he has to say..... our government is a joke... our government is looking out for their own interests and the interests of whatever corporation that is going to currently give them more money... DENY it or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Evangelist Rick Joyner, head of MorningStar Ministries, calls for a military takeover of government.

General Clark: The pentagon had plans to "take out" seven middle eastern countries in five years.

Drone warfare: DoD is murdering civilians via drone, murdering first responders and murdering funeral attendies.

Declaring war on America: Spying on everything we do, even off line.

I submit that DoD and it's 3-letter-agencies completed a military takeover on 9/11/2001.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

juspassinthru

I submit that DoD and it's 3-letter-agencies completed a military takeover on 9/11/2001.

The military/industrial complex took over the government long before 911.

as Zappa said....."politics is the entertainment branch of the military industrial complex."

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join