It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evangelist Rick Joyner, head of MorningStar Ministries, calls for a military takeover of government.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The video ends abruptly not sure if thats due to the editing or if the show's producers thought it was best to cut the segment short.

May want to download this vid. They are disappearing fast due to "copyright infringement".

I'm glad to see that religious leaders are straying from Romans 13, at-least in regards to our government which many feel lost its legitimacy many years (decades) ago.

However, Christianity (or true Christianity) in America, is in trouble.

During the Bush years, one would be hard pressed to find a church which didnt embrace our government's war mongering. It was then that it was solidified for me that religion is a tool for the masses.

Ron Paul helped to restore some faith when he spoke about the Just War Principle but when he was booed for promoting the Golden Rule, I said theres very little true spirituality in America.

And this is no different. Why not advocate peaceful non-compliance? Does anyone think that would be less effective? There are plenty of things which people could do stop this government of ours.

For one, stop paying into it.

And Morningstar Ministries is no small operation. The parent company of Heritage International Ministries, in 2004, purchased a 501 room conference center and a 21 story main building sitting on 52 acres.

A search for Heritage International Ministries brings up the Inspirational Networks (unsure of the connection). In 2007, they had revenue of $69 million.

Aware of the controversy, Rick Joyner has issued this statement: Martial Law.

edit on 4-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Omg, lol! What a nutjob! Sadly some people will believe what he says, gladly it wont have any major impact on any of us, or the system.

Well I guess propagating doom and the coming "apocalypse" is indeed a good money maker.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Clairaudience
Omg, lol! What a nutjob! Sadly some people will believe what he says, gladly it wont have any major impact on any of us, or the system.

Well I guess propagating doom and the coming "apocalypse" is indeed a good money maker.

What the heck is this " Nutjob ATS'er" saying? They like our present corrupt Government? That they condone Washington taking our rights away and destroying of our Constitution?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well, well, this is the mainstream?
maybe,maybe not......
The fact that these are statements being made by a clergyman in public, would seem to indicate the demand for reform/revolution is growing in America.

I for one welcome somebody saying it out loud......

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

omg...lol says the guy who likens himself assimilated into the collective.......

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If anyone tried to "Take over" the american government, it will only result in civil war/military intervention - Who the hell wants to go down that road? There's really no bright light of hope, who really can your average american trust? Not his neighbour at this moment.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

gladtobehere
The video ends abruptly not sure if thats due to the editing or if the show's producers thought it was best to cut the segment short.

May want to download this vid. They are disappearing fast due to "copyright infringement".

I'm glad to see that religious leaders are straying from Romans 13, at-least in regards to our government which many feel lost its legitimacy many years (decades) ago.

However, Christianity (or true Christianity) in America, is in trouble.

During the Bush years, one would be hard pressed to find a church which didnt embrace our government's war mongering. It was then that it was solidified for me that religion is a tool for the masses.

Ron Paul helped to restore some faith when he spoke about the Just War Principle but when he was booed for promoting the Golden Rule, I said theres very little true spirituality in America.

And this is no different. Why not advocate peaceful non-compliance? Does anyone think that would be less effective? There are plenty of things which people could do stop this government of ours.

For one, stop paying into it.

And Morningstar Ministries is no small operation. The parent company of Heritage International Ministries, in 2004, purchased a 501 room conference center and a 21 story main building sitting on 52 acres.

A search for Heritage International Ministries brings up the Inspirational Networks (unsure of the connection). In 2007, they had revenue of $69 million.

Aware of the controversy, Rick Joyner has issued this statement: Martial Law.

edit on 4-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

Okay...If, your beloved Paul family people actually gave a damn about the Constitution, then you shouldn't be saying "Jesus" in the same sentence with their political sentiment. If they are soooo Constitutionally Godlike...why should they need to protect and give higher status to your faith. They are hypocritics...Rand is so anti-choice and wears his religion on his sleeve...because he wants the votes...the Pauls are attention whores as are any politicians, just look at how much make up they wear on C-SPAN.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

When Jesus said "You are The Church™" |'m now thinking He meant to try and get some Tax-Free status and move to Uruguay for the beautiful flora. |'d also "probably; most likely" look through a thread if it had some of these Preacher's "Rule Book's" where ALL the stuff "they" don't like has a red Sharpie lined through it.

namaste

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So if Americans rise up and overthrow the government, then who does this guy want in charge? A religious government? A minister? A evangelical? What would the new laws look like?? Evangelical in nature?

I'd rather deal with the secular government we have then have an evangelical minister run a 'take over of the government'.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A desperate solution. Martial Law is the easiest way to user in a dictator.

If we believe in the possibility of a conspiracy at play, one would have to suppose that they need to get the constitutional guardian types to lose their cool and opt for this solution.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

tracehd1

Clairaudience

What the heck is this " Nutjob ATS'er" saying? They like our present corrupt Government? That they condone Washington taking our rights away and destroying of our Constitution?

Last time I checked the US is still the mecca of freedom, free speech, wealth and intelligence.

I really wonder why you defend a person that wants Martial Law in-order to "rehabilitate/restore" the US.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Can someone sum up this guys points in the video for me? I'm at work and can't watch it and apparently the OP forgot to do that in his OP. Like for what reasons does this evangelist claim we should institute a military overthrow of the government?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by Clairaudience

omg...lol says the guy who likens himself assimilated into the collective.......

ehh what? Please elaborate.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You're only afraid because you are so Roman Catholic...if that guy had been Pope Superman asking for the same thing would your views be different? JpII was so senile in his older years, he muttered nonsense into a microphone someone had to put in front of his face...yet he was the only mortal who can "speak to God" according to your faith?
He probably didnt even know the name of the nurse who changed his diapers.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Yes, he believes our country is being run by a bunch of constitution disregarding slobs. Arrogant, flagrant violators and that we may need a military takeover to right the ship, martial law.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Thanks. This guy is a tool. Martial law will only make things worse for everyone. Also, martial law is supposed to be used to control the populous, not the governing body... He'd only succeed in stripping more rights from Americans and destroying our country forever.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I have often been accused of asking the "wrong" questions, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Would this guy want to have a military coup if the current President of the United States was a "white christian"?

I can't help but think an honest answer to this would tell us all we need to know.

On second thought, maybe we should all ask ourselves this same question. Maybe we will learn something about us.
edit on 4-10-2013 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Self edited. I"m not going to play ignorant off topic games.

edit on 10/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well it look's like people are starting to show their true color's. Just keep watching the new's for more crazy stuff and ideas of pure wacky dis-info.

Notice how following something crazy on the new's they hit you using somebody's kindness afterward's? Even the Pope we have now has completely lost it or has he realised the Church has been doing it all wrong, and now fixing the problem's?

It comes a point in one's life that someday weither God is real or not, you are! Everybody's now waking up or the light's have been turned on!

This man is a joke, nothing more. Another crazy showing his true colors.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Clairaudience

Last time I checked the US is still the mecca of freedom, free speech, wealth and intelligence.

Last time I checked, the US is quickly becoming another banana republic run by baboons. Just google the the number of citizenship renouncements this year. Economy is in toilet. Dollar is about to collapse at any moment. Border agents are ordered to stand down. Half of US citizens sold their souls for obamaphones. Do I need to continue? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join