It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my Brain Tumours back...again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You sound like a very strong and courageous person, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My sincereest and most positive thoughts go out to you Woody.

Looking forward to seeing you on here until at least 2099!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Rodinus
My sincereest and most positive thoughts go out to you Woody.

Looking forward to seeing you on here until at least 2099!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Cheers mate, 2098 won't be bad going, just in time to upload my brain on to the iPhone 70.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hey, if you get a pirate version can you send me one too please?

Warmest respects

Rodinus

JAK

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

woodwardjnr

I never know what to say.

I hope then you'll understand the sentiment behind these few words.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Damn the bad luck man! I guess it's good that at least there's a chance they may be able to remove the tumor this time. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, hope that's okay with you!

(post by filledcup removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I was wondering the same thing...has the procedure been improved since the last time it

was done??

good luck to you, thanks for letting us know, we are here for you...

edit on 4-10-2013 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wow, you're been through quite a lot over the last dozen years.

I wish you luck and strength to face whatever comes to you in the next weeks and months.
I hope your surgeon gets all of the tumor, if that is the route you choose.

Good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers for your and your medical team.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I am no doctor,but I have seen this work. We prolonged the life of my ex's mother by 6 months on a half dose,for some reason she would not take the full dose. A friend of mine brought his friend off of his death bed with this method . Please give it a serious look. It particularly works well with brain tumors.

Another thing to keep in mind is cancerous growths thrive in acidic blood. I have heard of people using baking soda to reduce the bloods PH.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I will pray for a succesful surgery for you. It sounds pretty hopeful to me. Please know that you will be in my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck. ATS doesn't have so many fine quality posters that we can afford to lose any.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Best of luck to you. I have always respected your posts.

Red clover is another beneficial herb for cancer, 2 people close to me taking the herb have gone into remission. Sorry, just thought I would toss it out there. Nobody knows that the clover did it, but it's harmless and detoxifying.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

At the moment, I need to wait till Monday to find out what exactly the options regarding surgery are. I'm slightly concerned I may have to have an awake craniotomy, so they can ask me questions during the operation, to see where they can go without causing too much damage.

They caught mine on a PET scan when it was still very small (15mm or so) so the gamma knife was easy and very painless, I would definitely ask your Neurosurgeon about it. I know that chemo does'nt really pass through the Blood Brain Barrier too well, there are drugs they can give you to help the chemo pass the BBB and help treat your brain too but I still got one even with taking that stuff.

I have been taking the liposomal vitamin c lately to help give me some energy. It really does help since eating citrus right now gives me bad heartburn with the radiation and all. Also, I don't know which type of cancer you have but Turmeric is known to kill live Melanoma and Sarcoma type cancers. Of course I try to stay away from sugar as much as I can since I've read alot about the links between refined sweets and cancer. Boost/fruit smoothies are good to help you get some calories when the nausea gets so bad that watching an Applebees commercial makes you want to throw up. Of course there is also a certain plant that if smoked will really help with appetite and nausea and the bouts with depression.

Keep us posted and God bless, let me know if I can help in any way

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I have been wondering where you have been. I should have messaged you. I had no idea.
I sit here typing this as tears are blurring my eyes. I don't even know you but I feel for you friend. I have already prayed for you. Just a simple lil prayer of strength and courage.

You have been through this before so you are already strong. I just wish you the best my friend.

Peace and love and hugs

I like this quote but sometimes planning is the best because then you will see the light of the next day.
-nat
edit on 5-10-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Damn it!!

I am so sorry you have to go through this again..

However, you have always had an amazing perspective and resilient appoach in dealing with this. You can and will get through it and we will be here for you.

May all (((blessings and good vibes))) flow to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I am really sorry to hear that your illness is back. There's nothing i can really do that will help you. But i do wish you the best, I know you can pull through again. And i am sure thinking of you brother
.. And if you ever need a chat im not hard to find on here
....Take care and good luck my friend woodwardjnr

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Praying for you Woodward. You're a very strong willed person and I know you'll pull through this again.

You inspire me with your strength. Keeping positive thoughts for your family at this time.

Daph

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
have a read up on dr simoncini and his cure with baking soda cure best wishes geo

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Gutted to hear it's back mate.

Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said - just know that you are in the thoughts of many on here who have come to value and respect you for your many strengths and attributes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join