October 13 incoming Fatima consecration of pope Francis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
There are 9 more days until the loudly announced consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The event was announced in the Catholic media, although it doesn't appear in the Vatican website schedule. Only a solemn mass for the Marian feast is listed as event. (could it be postponed in the last moment?)

What are your thoughts on that? Should the pope mention Russia in the consecration prayer, or it is not needed anymore? Should the entire secrets be released as well?
edit on 4-10-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The Communist Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF) that is the biggest opposition party, commemorates today the 1993 takeover of the Russian parliament building by government forces including tanks in what appeared to be unsuccessful coup against Yeltsin (not to be messed with the coup in 1991 when Gorbachev was temporarily ousted and Yeltsin was on the barricades defending the parliament building). More on the topic visit RT.com or the site of KPRF.ru (in Russian, google translate needed).

1993coup PHOTO: Parliament House on Moscow's Freedom Square burns after bombardment on.rt.com/hbenw1 pic.twitter.com/LkCSFpCjJK

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

2012newstart
There are 9 more days until the loudly announced consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The event was announced in the Catholic media, although it doesn't appear in the Vatican website schedule. Only a solemn mass for the Marian feast is listed as event. (could it be postponed in the last moment?)

What are your thoughts on that? Should the pope mention Russia in the consecration prayer, or it is not needed anymore? Should the entire secrets be released as well?

...any chance you want to explain what any and all of that means?
I'm not sure if it's my own ignorance or what, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
video tank of pro-Yeltsin forces bombards the pro-Soviet parliament building in 1993 coup

Is it possible a major shift in the Russian politics?
For those who still don't make difference, Putin is not a member of the Communist party. Putin was elected as party-free candidate, supported by United Russia and others. United Russia is the ruling party in Russia with PM Medvedev. It didn't exist in the time of Yeltsin's presidency. It has opposition from both the Communists and the pro-Western democratic parties who couldn't make it into the parliament on the last elections 2011. However one of their leaders Alexei_Navalny scored second on the Moscow mayoral elections 2013.

It is noteworthy to mention that ALL those politicians kissed the blessed relic from Mt Athos monastery allegedly "the belt of the mother of God" kept there for centuries. Including Zyuganov the leader of KPRF.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Awen24

2012newstart

...any chance you want to explain what any and all of that means?
I'm not sure if it's my own ignorance or what, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary is the major requirement by Our Lady made after the Fatima apparitions 1917. It is a condition set by heaven to grant an era of peace to humanity. Although numerous attempts have been made by several popes, the doubts the requirement is fulfilled still exist. On the last consecration 1984 pope John Paul II together with all catholic bishops in the world consecrated the entire world to Mary but did not mention Russia by name. The following collapse of Communism was accepted as fulfillment of the promise. However, 2 decades later everyone could realize the era of peace is nowhere. I would not talk more history, only explain main points well known to those who follow Fatima story. Wikipedia has more, as well as some private sources online.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
kprf.ru...
4 октября в Москве пройдут митинг, шествие и православная панихида, посвященные 20-ой годовщине трагических событий в городе Москве
October 4 in Moscow will host a rally, march and Orthodox requiem dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the tragic events in Moscow"

Notice the requiem is for those armed communist demonstrators who tried to overtake Ostankino TV tower and other places in Moscow, and who were killed by the Yeltsin's government forces. While it is not clearly said in the text that speaks of all the "dead in tragic events", it is that side commemorated by KPRF. Read further:

"On Friday, October 4, 2013 at the Plaza 1905 "Committee of Remembrance of the tragic events in Moscow in September-October 1993", the faction of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, the Moscow city organization of the Communist Party, "The Union of Soviet Officers," and a group of relatives of victims 3-4 October 1993, conduct a memorial service, funeral procession with the portraits of the dead and the Orthodox funeral service at the site of mass death of people on the street Druzhinnikovskaya dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the tragic events in Moscow."

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Here is Comet Hale-Bopp.
I've rotated the picture 180 degrees
so the tails seem to be pointing downward.
And here is Saint Faustina's
vision of Jesus as painted by various artists (1934).
Both side by side for easy viewing.

So according to this Jesus Returned to Earth in 1997.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think all of that should be taken into account by those catholic bishops and cardinals who will make consecration next Sunday. Time is nowhere anymore, 96 years after Fatima and after the October revolution, both in 1917. We live in extra granted time. Besides the consecration efforts, we have to know clearly the exact words of the Virgin Mary, if those who keep them secret care for that at all. In the era of internet it is an absurd to keep such important messages sealed in envelope. And upon opening the envelope, as it happened in 2000, to appear the handwriting of someone else, not of the original Lucia. That is scandalous! That will have repercussions if not corrected ASAP. Who will believe anything anymore with style of action, in the era when that cannot be kept silent because of ...whatever excuse someone might have?

OR...
Did OL say something completely different and not Russia's conversion? The ambiguous actions of prelates of several generations lead me to think like that. I stop here.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Nothing to do with Mary, mother of Jesus.

The propagandized blather by the UFO critter to the children of Fatima was blown even further out of proportion . . . evidently by design.

However, I invite folks to not take my word for it. Get the books available and consider thems for yourselves!

HEAVENLY LIGHTS: THE APPARITIONS OF FATIMA AND THE UFO PHENOMENON

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298251104&sr=1-1-fkmr2

CELESTIAL SECRETS: THE HIDDEN HISTORY OF THE FATIMA INCIDENT

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr2_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1298251104&sr=1-2-fkmr2

FATIMA REVISITED: THE APPARITION PHENOMENON IN UFOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY, AND SCIENCE

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr2_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298251104&sr=1-3-fkmr2

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Superstition working still, on the ignorant.
The Catholic (and others) church, is obviously floundering and they are trying to keep their support base.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
thank you for your views!
I bet pope Francis won't mention Russia.
Now I read Fr Gruner at fatima.org:

We are close — so close — to the consecration of Russia! The stage is set! The players are in position! All we need is for Pope Francis to realize exactly what Our Lady requested!

Pope Francis have read and realized what the REAL Fatima secret(s) is about including Our Lady's requests. Not Fr Gruner.

Where are the refuges that so many Catholic seers talk about? Is it possible some of them to be exactly in Russia now converted to God? Think about it! If we think realistically, the doom described in the real 3rd secret (read Neues Europa text) will be escaped only in deep underground cities/bunkers, or off planet. Perhaps Russia has enough of them, as well as USA. Russia converted could be used in God's plan.

The posts about the communists in Russia should serve as reminder what it were. In fact the current leaders and situation in Russia are the biggest conversion after 1917. I don't know if "Russia" will be mentioned on October 13, rather not. But Russian conversion to God (not to catholicism) must be used by God's people more actively, now. Not after the doom happens.

How many of those people like Fr Gruner have been to Russia even on a short trip? How many of them know that Russia has the second largest Christian church on Earth and more than 200 bishops with apostolic succession? If this is not a conversion, what it is then? In a sense, Christianity may continue with the Russian apostolic succession if something happens in the West (let say asteroid in the Atlantic ocean to wipe out the coasts). Think about that! The promise of Jesus given to Peter doesn't automatically reflect in Peter's flock to be the biggest and most advanced as civilization, neither Peter himself to be ruler of earth's rulers. There are other scenarios, and there were other times on Earth when Byzantium was "the best, the biggest", etc. I could add many more things that we discussed recently in other threads. But it is enough for reflection 1 week before the great day. I'd like to hear "Russia" in pope's prayer, but most surely it won't happen. Not because contemporary Russia is still the bad guy, but because of other reasons that I will not share online.
edit on 5-10-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
With its vast territory twice the territory of USA and unlimited resources, with its underground network of tunnels and cities, Russia practically could guarantee the survival of a good percentage of humanity in case of planetary cataclysm. Of course USA is too among the nations that could offer that to the world. I'd like to see USA and Russia together as during the American civil war when the Russian Tsar sent his fleets to keep the harbors of New York and San Francisco from British and French ships. According to some historians this move, together with the warning of British -Russian war over Poland, made Britain and also France stay aside from the conflict and not aiding the South.

Perhaps some of you have already heard the Russian general chief of space command forces who asked by journalist responded that the Russian space forces cannot fight extraterrestrials. Make your own conclusions why it is said, why it is carried out by RT.com and all the rest. I think the readers in this forum have quite a high level of intelligence. Unfortunately not all of them actively post.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you think it is a fairy tale, remember the recent years' Japanese eaerthquake and nuclear disaster. Then leading Russian MPs offered the Japanese people to resettle in the Russian far east thathas a coastline of 1700 km or so. Not to invade it as they always wanted, but to settle it and develop it while keeping Japan islands as a touristic place. The Japanese didn't take the offer too seriously. But indeed if we will live ina planet with ever increased quakes volcanoes and inevitable nuclear disasters of ageing reactors, then it is better to think where the safest places are. Appears to be they are the places that nobody prefers today to live in. Remember the life there is underground. It is known very little of the Russian underground networks. Norilsk city on Yenisei river beyond polar circle has 200 km underground "mines". It is given as an example. Russia is just too vast and of course the locations are kept hidden. I will make some propaganda of the beauty of Russian second class cities - you can browse panorama of cities something as google street, here maps.yandex.ru...
The real life in planetary cataclysm however will be underground. If for a model we use the Moscow metro, it is lavish in royal style of palaces. Perhaps the real underground cities will be much more functional than beautiful. But they do exist. And expect their residents. As the Japanese who for now stil think of how to take back/invade 4 rocks in the sea. When the ET come the mess will be full, if you can't make your mind in the current politics. ISON comes and it seems it is not one object. It seems it is driven to here. What more should happen to turn the sight away of the predetermined models of good bads and to await rescue from God while God gives rescue thru other people equal to yourselves. Or that is the problem. You don't consider other people equal to your nation may be?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Even the existing public infrastructure is impressive. How deep do you think Moscow metro subway is? 100-200m somewhere. See the escalators how long does it take to go inside/outside
Once inside you have plentiful of roads (te official) but the amazing thing are the stations themselves. They copy the royal palaces
I just give an example you can search for yourself. All that is the civil system.

There is another secret system called metro 2. It was designed for VIP persons to escape Kremlin to hundred miles far underground bunker. Perhaps it is developed to each and every underground city. That is all we know. We know of Yamantau mt hundreds of miles south in Urals that is big under-mountain city. Western experts said 12 nuclear bombs in the same hole can't break it. It is believed there are 200 more cities like Yamantau spread across Siberia and connected with tunnels. In Moscow alone 5000 new bunkers were made under shopping malls for fast evacuation. The point is not only: Russia is totally prepared for all eventualities.

The point is, what will Russia offer to the world. I think Russia will have similar offers as that to Japan - come and live and be saved together with us. That is the purely earthly timeine. I can speak of the other too.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Need not say, once the bombs/asteroids/meteorite rain start falling it will be too late and you have to have prepared decision in advance. I guess that chance will be given slightly earlier. Perhaps 2 or more chances. Use the first one. A consecrated Russia can save the faithful people. A non consecrated Russia can save the people too. Remember the Jesuit order how it survived in Russian empire. There will be many more details and components that the place is not enough to tell about. Moreover I already did my work in other threads. You are afraid of the Grey and you do well. But they are not he only ones, and they act mainly in USA. What more is in the store we just don't know. There are people who know and whp will take care blessed by God's servants. If it is the pope in Rome, great. If it is the Russian patriarch, great too. Christianity wil survive every circumstances. Including the possibility to move at one point off planet. But concentrate on the earthly way only, and realize the unknown Russia especially Siberia may be the sacred place with blood of martyrs to save you all prayer warriors. If for some reason you don't enter into Arizona-New Mexico underground complexes. If I am offered both of them, I'd have a hard tome to decide. Perhaps my first question will be: what type of ET are here and there. But may be each person and family are given one only chance, this or that. Try to use it well!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The possibility for underground escape routes corresponds to dozens, hundred catholic seers some of whom are alive and some have died recently. They predicted unknown refuges to be open at the time of escape. There are variations though. Some of those seers, as John Leary, connect it with the rise of the antichrist. But others DO NOT MAKE that connection. Fatima itself does not speak of the rise of antichrist, neither does Akita, nor Garabandal. The refuges were so popular in the catholic 20th century seers that there were lists of necessary things and duties that the faithful will take inside those refuges-caves. The location of those caves however remained unknown. Mostly the "guardian angels" were entrusted to be on time and visible to lead the people to them. And what if someone doesn't see his guardian angel? Too Bad, isn't it.

(.....Recently in 2011 a boy named Josephat from Canada at the age of 8 reported visions of Jesus who allegedly told him we would go soon to the caves where there will be light and water. A message titled "the big message of Jesus" on December 1, 2011, never made it to the internet public. Rumors say the local bishop Danylak took it instead. Other rumors say, the message was spread to a selected number of people only, 10 or so, who regularly visited another (main)seer in Marmora, Dori Tan. Whatever the truth, the wider internet public of devote persons never took the authentic message. Bishop Danylak (Ukrainian Catholic) died meanwhile. Josephat (now 10) is just one example how an important message could be hidden indefinitely by people who are not necessarily evil, who might be very devote persons, but who act out of preset prejudices and religious fear. Hierarchy plays its role, in this case in the negativity of the spectrum. I open and close the paragraph regarding Josephat of Marmora....)

It is quite possible the unknown refuges to be exactly the Russian and US underground networks built up during the Cold War. Why not to be used now to save as many people as possible. If indeed a solar mega flare will wipe out the life on the planet, as imagined by the Fatima falling sun. The biggest problem and enemy of any rescue mission are the people themselves. They are still deeply rooted in old fashioned ways. Many of them understand well the new time and new demands, many of them live a pretty modern life especially those in USA. But they are afraid or unwilling to move a finger. Even though they do not believe this all is from the "devil", as some real fanatics would say. Meanwhile, the real fanatics took the available internet outlets, while the people described above feel unworthy or without strength or blessing to do anything on internet. The hierarchy is even more outdated in that respect, fearing there won't be any award from the top if they do anything about "unproven apparitions". And you have a closed circle, heading into the dead end.

As the current state of affairs are, I suggest our best option is to head directly into US emergency services in case of any disaster, services so much feared by people like Alex Johnes. Or to those provided by the Russian side, that are no less in number and sophistication, may be more. I believe both will be open for people from other countries. May be upon signing online, telephone, or walk in to gathering places. Still the saved people will be 1 in 10 or less. Imagine you are a prayer warrior. Those people will need you underground! Don't wait for your angel. You may be an angel "messenger" to them. The way the emergency serviceman servicewoman may play the role of an angel for your own rescue. This is important, folks! You will be sorry you sidelined my posts as strange, wrong, or who knows how you call them. This is all that Catholic messengers wrote about for decades, and now it surfaces in its real dimensions. Not as a vision or a text, but as reality. Don't dismiss God's call.

As far as Fatima consecration is concerned, I don't see it announced. It may not happen at all. Not only Russia's consecration but the world's as well. I don't know what to expect. Either way, the encouragement of the new pope will only help those who are already ready to head to the refuges. The others will find excuses as always.
edit on 6-10-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hyperborea300
Pope Francis is soon to reveal himself as the False Prophet:

I have to strongly disagree with such naming. If you go thru all my writings I have never said anything even slightly similar to that.

But this is a free forum and all views are welcome according tot he rules of the forum.
I hope according to those same rules that would allow the statement of above, to allow also the devote research into the topic from various sides, one of which is mine. I do not pretend for uniqueness. But at the same time I stand for what I said. There were times here in this forum we quarreled with devote catholics who saw in my writings the devil. These times passed, I think, during the conclave of the new pope. SO I really hope, theirs, mine, and any other views will be allowed as freely as the above view. And hope those people will start filling the pages of this and other forums again. Don't they understand there is no more time? Don't they understand the place they vacant is immediately taken by people who are from the other side of the spectrum? Not bad but deluded?

Pope Francis cannot be the false prophet. First we are not in the End times, because there aren't enough people who accepted the Gospel on Earth. The Gospel has never been proclaimed freely in China and hardly one can say it was proclaimed "freely" and available in countries like India. Let alone Saudi Arabia. And because the Gospel will be proclaimed to the ends of the COsmos (see Mark 16 in Greek). Whatever the new translation it means all the visible stars named by the Greek at that time. The knowledge was lost during the middle (dark) ages including the knowledge the earth is round. The Greek knew the 6000 stars visible by naked eye, they named them and PROBABLY they had contacts with some of them. SO when we talk of Greek words such as Universe and Cosmos, we talk of all the universe and cosmos, at least the Greek one that includes those 6000 stars. Ours today includes trillions. This is not fulfilled yet, their evangelization.

Moreover the false prophet would promote the antichrist, and there isn't the definitive man 666 on Earth as described in the scripture (he is "man" therefore human and not extraterrestrial). all suggestions, including those of Obama and Putin failed so far. They both are not coming from the ancient Roman empire, a necessary requirement according to Daniel, and are not Assyrians, requirement according to Isaiah. One has to be educated in Bible to deal with prophecy. That could be done by listening online courses such as those of Dr Chuck Missler. Their end time logic is true, but the time is not now in my view. Gaps like the one of Daniel's 70th week separated by 1967+years from the rest of 69 weeks, show other gaps ARE POSSIBLE in prophetic timelines. I suggest the Era of PEace will be exactly one more such gap coinciding with the Woman in Heaven, Revelation 12. I have a thread devoted to that. The logic is simple, during the war in heaven the time on earth is relatively peaceful and the woman is not persecuted. Examine by yourself. You may not agree and may wait for the end times now. But be sure you save your kids in the underground bunkers. Or, may be directly into the extraterrestrial chariots of Elijah.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
thanks so much catholics for your total disinterest in the topic, or may be in the fact that I started the thread. Then start your own!
I will say only that: if proper measures are not taken fast, this will be the end of the Catholic church the way we know it. There won't be many faithful saved physically, when the doom comes. Others will survive. For the rest you may read what I already wrote.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
the deluded ultraconservative catholics will stay to wait for era of peace. The most deluded - for second coming, on the surface of the planet that becomes a dangerous place to live even without any war. They will be fried by the next mega flare, as the Fatima sun shows. The worse than the physical death is, they will not be able to continue further generations, and they will not be able to TEACH in faith further generations (let say their own grandchildren if they are saved). They have been properly warned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join