It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Taibbi and Sam Seder Skewer Jamie Dimon and CNBC. Hilariously.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just in case you needed a laugh today, what with the U.S. Government going belly up, and stuff.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Never heard of this show though I would like to see more of the original clip and less of them talking.

Man, these MSNBC gate keepers are bending over backwards to shield the CEO of JP Morgan.

100% minions.

Didnt find a youtube of the video but heres a link to an article with the original show clip.

crooksandliars.com...

edit on 4-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: link

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The one dude sounds like Charlie Day.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Antipathy17

This was supposed to be an ambush but they didn't do their research properly and wound up getting told by a guest.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Omg!!!! Tooo funny!!!!! Tysm for posting this. That woman from CNBC - I wonder whose side she's on? If this doesn't convince people that the MSM is bought/paid for/ corrupt.... Ain't nothing going to bring them around.

All these crooked self-righteous butt-heads... They need to go!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

That was hilarious! It almost boggles the mind what sycophants the CBNC are. I guess if you're preaching to the choir you don't need to let little things like facts and common sense get in the way.

Makes for great comedic theater for the rest of us though. I actually hope they keep this up.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

CNBC does this kind of stuff all the time, they're just whores for the big banks and anyone on the stock market boards who needs a bit of hyping. This show plays full blast in the background on Wall Street (they lust after Maria) and anytime a stock gets mentioned, its numbers will bounce and someone will make a bit of money on the little instant bounce.

They just didn't count on Alex Pareen being honest; look up his blog; he's always quite funny.

top topics

join