It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th : Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

According to rememberthe13th.com with alleged NASA logo :

"The Biggest Discovery That will shake the earth, It will never be the same again." So whats that all about? NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet.

This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books. Spread the word to your family & friends and sign up to stay updated!

But after digging more, we come to conclusion that www.rememberthe13th.com website is a honey trap for email hacking.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

RememberThe13th.com Whois Record

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: namecheap.com...
Registered through: eNom, Inc.

Domain name: rememberthe13th.com

Registrant Contact:
WhoisGuard, Inc.
WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax:
P.O. Box 0823-03411
Panama, Panama NA
PA

rememberthe13th.com is host on craftinghost shared server (192.111.149.82) which is also hosting various adult sites and questionable financial brokerage firms as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Thanks alot. You ruined it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

How did they come to that conclusion? How is it a trap? Let alone a "e-mail" trap? If you don't sign up with your e-mail how can they trap you?

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

It's magick bro.

Don't underestimate the evil in the NSA.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is already numerous threads about this subject, and Its already been proved its a HOAX. This Thread needs deleted....

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

ok boss.

jeesh.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

Ummm there has been many threads about the date, but not about it being a hoax.... There is a big difference there...

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

"Whats the motivating" a release date for something?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
NASA is going in the adult business?... finally it will be worth watchin...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
there is a shut down in effect with no government spending; nasa's own site is down like the rest of them. Why would you expect a site launched during this time would say nasa so blatantly on the whois?

Maybe its a disgruntled fired scientist who wants to keep his identity unknown and get info to the public so he used a shady server who would take a fake name? maybe the kind that runs adult entertainment sites...?

the very first feature on their page is "free WhoisGuard protection"

possible?
time will tell..

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

apoc36
There is already numerous threads about this subject, and Its already been proved its a HOAX. This Thread needs deleted....

No them other threads need to moved to the hoax bin so people get the message.

I still see some people posting in there believing it.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

EmpathicBandit
Maybe its a disgruntled fired scientist who wants to keep his identity unknown and get info to the public so he used a shady server who would take a fake name?

The first thread/s say just that, including the word disgruntled. You must be a slow boiling psychic.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I am not advocating this hoax at all however, I wanted to up-date those interested. The Hoax has been moved to 10-06-2013. I've also heard from people that the site is out of Panama. I don't know for sure, it's just what people are saying. Anyways and again... The hoax day has been moved to 10-06-13

Hoax NASA date moved up

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Site is host on US server but privacy guard service address is located in Panama.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by apoc36

Ummm there has been many threads about the date, but not about it being a hoax.... There is a big difference there...

-SAP-

One other thread on this has been moved to the Hoax Bin:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

SloAnPainful
reply to post by apoc36

-SAP-

One other thread on this has been moved to the Hoax Bin:

That is true, but one is not the same as all the rest, yet it is the exact same single page, non NASA site that is the reference. At the moment all I see is a stupid diversionary thread being propagated over one single page, non NASA site, rather than being 404'd right away. I'm off for the night, and as I see it, ATS is in stand down at this time.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I proved it was on the same Ip address as opblackout.com and owned by the same person. Now if opblackout.com is owned by NASA then its a hoax. I posted this 3 times so far and some people just refuse to believe in the truth.....

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing threads.

edit on 10/5/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

join