It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Power Blackout Drill Set For November 13th... Is this "The Day" of major Event?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's good to see some preparedness exercises being conducted so issues can be identified and mitigated before such an event happens. It doesn't take an EMP or anything as blatant as that to bring down all or at least a major part of the grid, it can be as simple as a tree that missed out on trimming as you'd already know in the NE USA when temperature, loading and routine system outages stack up against you at the very worst times.

'System Blacks' have happened many times in many countries and will definitely happen again in the future but hopefully decreasing in frequency as smart grid operation considers all 'credible contingencies' and automatically adjusts loading & generation profiles to ensure that no elements will be overloaded if such an event occurs. Loss of any single part (transmission line, transformer, generator) of the system is always a credible event. The worst case of major interconnectors being at severe risk would be dealt with by 'islanding' areas of the grid into self supporting pockets so those EHV lines can be taken out of service until the event has passed and the islands can be re-synchronised together when the storm's over. If an 'island' has no local generation or the load exceeds the capacity of generation then that island will be blacked out for the greater good and system stability.

System black conditions are a certainty so exercises are run regularly to make the recovery process as efficient as possible.
edit on 4/10/2013 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Delusional?

Why so rude?
why you not explain your opinion in a civil manner?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

I am going to knock my breaker and unplug the phones....

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

My husband works for the government and had a 2nd "disaster drill" meeting this morning. He just had one of these meetings maybe a month ago. I haven't had a chance to talk to him today...yet, but when he get's home I'm going to ask why so many meetings on this topic recently and more. It's like pulling teeth to get anything out of him regarding this stuff.

Sorry I don't have more to add but I wanted to keep this post up top. Being as I'm "sleeping with the enemy" lol I did go fill up the gas tank, bought some extra food and water and have my own ammunition stocked and accounted for if anything happens and people start acting a fool just in case there is some type of grid blackout "drill"

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Could be a false flag event. I would watch the news very carefully. During these drills, incidents occur that sometimes get a small mention in MSM.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This morning I awoke at 6:30 am EST to no power. I started remembering that it was November 13, 2013... Started to get worried. "Someone was finally right..... Oh my god what do I do? I haven't prepared for this! The sky is falling" then the power came on and I was ale to get on my internets. It was a bit freaky sitting in the house no power knowing anything could happen.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's 11:34 EST time and nothing of significance has happened, nor will anything significant happen for the remainder of the day.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I guess I was one of the only people to have the power go out. It was fun while it lasted now I will see what UFO's are flying over the world.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
While it's true they run drills during their false flags, this drill has been getting lots of attention for a long time now, there is little to no chance that they will execute a false flag, they would actually get busted this time, I think. As long as people keep on the lookout for these staged events, it becomes much harder for the globalists to pull them off.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
~Shakes magick eight-ball~ "No"

Well then, I guess that settles that.

Today will pass just like every other day, there is no nefarious plot to destroy American electricity.

It's merely a drill to prepare in case of an actual incident. Move it along, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OMG !!!!
what a horrible day..
it was just like yesterday......
im so sad

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have a drill coming up in my job where we will be training with real world people in real world scenarios with real world resources ..clearly something bad is going to happen since a drill = pending doom.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, everyone should give themselves a pat on the back for posting this information and getting it out to the people. If it weren't for the "crazy conspiracy theorists" and this very website, the "globalists" would have shut off our power...nay!...absconded with our electricity leaving us hopelessly in the dark! Those dastardly PTB, have they no shame?

Thanks to everyone involved, since the plan was posted on a conspiracy website, that very plan was thwarted. Open your windows people and breath the sweet, sweet air of freedom! Because, as everyone knows, if a plan is discovered, they can't use it! That's why they secretly advertise their plans on FOX (as required by the Illuminati For Dummies book), because no one with half a brain watches that channel, thus no one will figure it out until it's too late!

Since this worked, we must continue to post every conceivable conspiracy theory, no matter how outlandish. In this way, TPTB will be powerless and we can call them TTB.

Great job everyone! Keep up the great work.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

true but the day is not over yet , wait till dark then cut the power off , make every one late for work or them doing their web net shopping to be left in the dark. that is what i would do.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I gave you a star because you thwarted their plans! Now they can't shut the power off when it gets dark because you exposed their plans!!! Thank you, I've got a hockey game to watch tonight and it would be really inconvenient to have to listen to it over the radio.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

yes they would have to jam the radio cell phone feq as well , siriusxm would need to be jammed... Howard Stern, for once would be in dead air, looks like it will be lights out after all.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

So, if the "globalists" have their way, Howard Stern is off the air? Man, now I'm rooting for them to shut off the power!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Are you holding your breath? I am and the blue i am in an well an
yes it to all TPTB.. just for them ok for you that know the remake here you go
could not help it they all should be dipped

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join