It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies and Symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

XXX777
Interesting. Can you post a link to a reference for that S/W/E order? I've been reading several pages about Hiram and they led me to believe the order was E/S/W.

Look up the Master Mason Degree second section, it is listed there.

Thank you. Sure enough, Phoenix Masonry dot org has the Master Mason Degree Second Section showing the order as S/W/E.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

So.... I'll try again.

This idea is just too good to leave it alone. I'm telling you the white powder Media routine is just too hokey.

The ritual tells us that Hiram is going to the south, then the west and finally the east.

Miriam Carey starts in Connecticut, goes south to D.C., she approaches the White House in the west, turns and approaches the Capitol Building in the east.

Thank you. Thank you all so very much. I couldn't have done it without you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Drilluminati
Does anyone know where to find the keys to unlocking any symbols?

I would say reading and thinking. There are so many books and websites and interactive forums. The symbols are being used by somebody to communicate something. I think the use of a symbol can draw your attention to a particular localized moment in non-linear time. Figuring out how this helps you, or what is being communicated, is the trick. These rituals are meant to draw your attention to something. Symbols are like coded communications that need to be interpreted in context.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

XXX777
Interesting. Can you post a link to a reference for that S/W/E order? I've been reading several pages about Hiram and they led me to believe the order was E/S/W.

Look up the Master Mason Degree second section, it is listed there.

How about them apples?
I can make the case using my mistaken ordering, and also using the correct ordering.
My cult followers are gonna love me!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yo, Driller! Check out the original television series Batman episode 33....

Drill down into that.
Bruce Waynes great grandfather is revealed to be the founder of Skull And Bones. OMG!!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join