It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies and Symbolism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know where to find the keys to unlocking any symbols?
Hall talks about this. I am understanding there are KEYS or directions if you will to the unlocking of symbols.....i have herd that it might be the Egyptian book of the dead. Anyone have any more information of this?

edit on 4/10/2013 by Sauron because: fix video link

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

I honestly have not spent much time researching this but many of the symbols I've seen appear to be attempts to display Paleo-Hebrew letters (so also words or concepts).

If so, it makes the symbols quite old...as old as Babylon or Babel probably. Most using them probably have no idea of what they really mean.

edit on 10/3/2013 by FrenchOsage because: sloppy posting

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Symbols/images/words are defined by those who use them at the time they are used - not by those who first used them.

Trying to solve every symbol would be like trying to know the mind of everyone throughout all time.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If walls could talk to spill the lies we would see the world through the devils eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

the video doesn't work

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

i understand, but time is a man made idea. its very weird....i believe time is not linear.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

my favorite band

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The symbolism of the secret societies is based on an ancient allegoric code. The real “keys” are transmitted only orally, so the outsider must work to find true meanings. Despite some claims as to the “unbreakable” nature of this code, it can be cracked, but unfortunately if you crack it, nobody will believe you.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
We are in week 31, check out 31 symbolism HERE

notice Joshua 12 and Joshua 24 reference

notice in Jos 12, THIRTY-ONE kings defeated on WEST side of Jordan, crazy lady comes to WEST side of White House, today CNN tells us she left a letter with white powder, MEDIA hoax, secret society theater

notice in Jos 24, hornets, giant killer hornets in news currently, Google this stuff

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Manly Hall is a good place to start.

I really enjoyed reading his "The secret teachings of all ages", and I would definitely recommend it.

Perhaps I should quote him to spark your interest:

"Symbols are oracular forms–mysterious patterns creating vortices in the
substances of the invisible world. They are centers of a mighty force, figures
pregnant with an awful power, which, when properly fashioned, loose fiery
whirlwinds upon the earth."
~Manly P. Hall

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

XXX777
We are in week 31, check out 31 symbolism HERE

notice Joshua 12 and Joshua 24 reference

notice in Jos 12, THIRTY-ONE kings defeated on WEST side of Jordan, crazy lady comes to WEST side of White House, today CNN tells us she left a letter with white powder, MEDIA hoax, secret society theater

notice in Jos 24, hornets, giant killer hornets in news currently, Google this stuff

I am correcting the location of the Miriam Carey event.....

I was wrong on the location of the barricade ramming. Miriam Carey rammed a barricade near the intersection of E St. NW, 15th St. NW and Pennsylvania Ave. NW. That would actually be southeast of the White House. She then drove down Pennsylvania Ave towards the west of the Capitol Building and that is where she was momentarily stopped in an attempt to box in her car. She then drove away to a third location where she would be stopped and shot.

I suppose I could say that the event itself occurred east southeast of the White House and that would place the metaphorical ''king'' in the west.

I am still impressed by this news of Miriam Carey and the giant killer hornets in China after seeing the reference to 31 defeated kings in the Bible book of Joshua chapter 12, as well as the reference to the hornets in chapter 24. The CNN mention of a letter with white powder really has me thinking it is SS theater.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I just thought of something else. I'll post here in this thread because it seems to be a thread about looking for sources of information. The other thread, my thread about the 9-month cycle, is more about the use of a secret timing system to synchronize money markets.

This thread is about getting information on symbols and such.

So, I just noticed that the Miriam Carey story takes place in three locations. There is a story that Freemasons tell of a guy that is involved in an altercation in three locations only to finally receive a mortal wound in the third location. It is the story of that Hiram guy. Correct? Does anybody have anything to add to this idea that Miriam Carey was acting in a scripted secret society theatrical production that would seem to be placing the ''king'' in the west? The Freemasons are famous for putting tyrannical kings in check aren't they?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

XXX777
reply to post by XXX777

Does anybody have anything to add to this idea that Miriam Carey was acting in a scripted secret society theatrical production that would seem to be placing the ''king'' in the west?

Couple of problems.
a) Gender
b) Rank
c) Direction

XXX777
The Freemasons are famous for putting tyrannical kings in check aren't they?

If you're referring to George III, that description only plays in the States as a retroactive justification for tax avoidance, the need for which you can thank the French for creating the need at the time. As for Freemason involvement, if memory serves there was something well south of a majority who were originally disloyal (about a third IIRC). Hardly an overwhelming involvement if you ask me

Fitz

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

The Hiram Abiff story is inside a building and details how he was about to leave when he was accosted at the east, south and west entrances of the same building. Obviously this is movement that mimics the Sun.

The Miriam Carey event is outside and in motion from the White House to the Capitol. It starts at the entrance east of the White House and then moves south towards the west entrance to the Capitol Building. The physical motion is opposite the Hiram story, but the landmarks as reported by the Media are clearly designed to mimic the east, south, west motif.

Gender and Rank? How do you know for sure? It could have been a costumed stunt driver from the Scottish Rite.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

XXX777
The Hiram Abiff story is inside a building and details how he was about to leave when he was accosted at the east, south and west entrances of the same building. Obviously this is movement that mimics the Sun.

It is actually south, west and east which does not mimic the movement of the sun.

The physical motion is opposite the Hiram story...

No, it is not. See above.

...but the landmarks as reported by the Media are clearly designed to mimic the east, south, west motif.

No, it does not.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

With knowledge comes power, and with power comes responsibility. Were I to compose a list of individuals whom I believe capable of handling that knowledge responsibly, it would be a very short one. More to the point, your name wouldn't be on that list.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Interesting. Can you post a link to a reference for that S/W/E order? I've been reading several pages about Hiram and they led me to believe the order was E/S/W.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

XXX777
Interesting. Can you post a link to a reference for that S/W/E order? I've been reading several pages about Hiram and they led me to believe the order was E/S/W.

Look up the Master Mason Degree second section, it is listed there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join