It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple Question about the conspiricy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why, if the illuminati, masons, NWO (insert conspiritor here) are so powerfull, do they allow so much information about their activities to become pubilic knowlage?
If these orginizations are really as powerfull as most on this board seem to belive, why don't they just cut off the information flow. It would be increadbly easy to stop not only the people posting, but the entire site. I think we can deduce from this that either the conspiricy is not so great, or we are all so incredably off base that the information that is so freely thrown about here about the bloodlines and schemes actually furthers their cause with disinformation.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You are right on both accounts.

Yes, when the info is bang on.

Thats when things start to happen.

As for the mix n match info to disinform people, well havent you heard of the x files.

Truth is out there my freind, just look in the right places but be careful where you go to look for it becayse it is real life not a game.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Because if they did cut off the flow of infomation then there would be no doubt of their existence.

It has always been a policy of government entities to allow enough leakage of "the truth" (often out of context) to the public to help blur the reality and confuse the issues.
There are not enough ppl who believe or discover that truth to be a threat to the people who are really in charge.
Because the rest of the population, who get most of their info from state controlled media, wouldn't believe that truth if it was revealed to them by the pope, or their mother, or whoever. (Maybe if it was on opra..lol)
Such is the conditioning of the state, the all powerful, the all mighty.
Be aware it is everywhere!
Sometimes the real truth is disinformation and disinformation is the real truth. To discern the difference you have to de-programme yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A key can exist.

A doorway can lead to freedom.

If both the key and the very door itself are hidden from your view, and you are never even made aware that either exists, they will do you no good.

You can be made aware of the key.

A key can be held.

But the doorway obscured.

If you seek and find the door, the remedy is there for you.

With splinters of truth scattered all over reality, even holding the key may not be enough.

Illumination would lead you to the path straight away.

But you've been deemed to be "undeserving" of Illumination.

So you have to find the path on your own.

We all do.

That's the design.

A Great Architectural masterpiece is before us all.

Most will never know it, much less hold the key.

What are their fears then?

The ones who do.

X

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
much of the information out there could be disinformation. they may put some out there to discredit certain people, or divert peoples attention. you can go on and on over the disinformation issue.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I didn't really want to focus on the disinformation part of the issue, rather the idea that if there were this amazingly powerfull and maniplitive orginization, then we wouldn't really be talking about it, because it could stop us. Really, the orginization has the chops to controll the banking industry in all the world, decide who goes to war and when, rig elections and create entire underground cities filled with reptilan creatures waiting to eat our babies, but it can't seem to stop a couple of dudes with a high speed internet connection? It just doesn't make logical sense, the tag line of the stie is deny ignorance, thats all I'm trying to do, by applyng logic and critical thinking, not endless hypothsis and conjuecture.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra_saltator
I didn't really want to focus on the disinformation part of the issue, rather the idea that if there were this amazingly powerfull and maniplitive orginization, then we wouldn't really be talking about it, because it could stop us. Really, the orginization has the chops to controll the banking industry in all the world, decide who goes to war and when, rig elections and create entire underground cities filled with reptilan creatures waiting to eat our babies, but it can't seem to stop a couple of dudes with a high speed internet connection? It just doesn't make logical sense, the tag line of the stie is deny ignorance, thats all I'm trying to do, by applyng logic and critical thinking, not endless hypothsis and conjuecture.

LOL. You actually think the actual conspiracy is that of David Icke BS?

The Reptillian side of the whole conspiracy is precisly what you are referring to. The conspirators probably put people like Art Bell, and David Icke out into the public to throw everything off.

I mean think about it, if the claims these men were making were at all factual, they would probably be killed in a very quite and un-noticed way, much like how William Cooper's murder was plotted for local police to execute him so it didnt seem like his claims were actual truth, and it didnt seem like "they" killed him. "They" plotted it perfectly, set out a warrant to raid his home, naturally him being paranoid to begin with would protect his life at all costs... he struggled and was murdered by local PD. Its perfect isnt it? Fingers wouldnt be pointed at an unknown source for his death, but at himself for trying to fight off local PD.

The fact that all these people here can access information about conspiracy theories and such is not harming the masters of the conspiracy. Its actually making them stronger. Why? Simply because the way most peoples minds have been programmed by the conspirators indirectly.

Let me phrase this more simplified. The more people talk about how "The Illuminati" ect is real, the more the general public and brainwashed people will stress that those people making the claims are just paranoid and they are "crazy." This in essence is making "them" stronger because the denile factor comes into play. That helps them alot because there are only a small minority of us who actually see what is happening. Only a select few have their eyes wide open.

Also, if this site or any other sites exposing some truth were to be suddenly shut down, wouldnt that explain something? Wouldnt that explain that there was something said here that might potentially hurt "them?" Think about it logically. It only makes sense for "them" to let this information leak because it isnt going to hurt them, its only going to give them more power. Conspiracy these days is looked passed what the entire word means. The word conspiracy has become a word of humor or ridecule for the blind.

Now if more people could use their brains and mind, and think for themselves and not let the idiot box decide things for them maybe sites like this could hit home with some people like myself and many others here and all over the globe...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Illuminous]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous

LOL. You actually think the actual conspiracy is that of David Icke BS?

The Reptillian side of the whole conspiracy is precisly what you are referring to. The conspirators probably put people like Art Bell, and David Icke out into the public to throw everything off.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Illuminous]

Sorry I was trying to be a little tounge in cheek, no I do not belive that the actual conspiracy is that of David Icke et all. Rather the point I was attempting to make was that an orginization that is suposedly so sophisticated as to manipulate the whole of humanity could most certanly stop any negative information. You misunderstand my point, they wouldn't just shut down this site, this site would never have existed, any of the susposed insiders would never have talked and the information most certanly would have never been published. I appologize for my sarcasim about the reptiles, but honestly I find that as beliveable as the idea of some secret cabal pulling the strings behind all the governments and coperations of the world. It doesn't stand to reason that an orgnization that powerfull would allow itself to be exposed to any public scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

That helps them alot because there are only a small minority of us who actually see what is happening. Only a select few have their eyes wide open.

Perhaps you could take a minute and enlighten those of us attempting to see clearly. What is actually happening?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunkbuster

That helps them alot because there are only a small minority of us who actually see what is happening. Only a select few have their eyes wide open.

Perhaps you could take a minute and enlighten those of us attempting to see clearly. What is actually happening?

Thats for you to research and analyze the information you have induldged.

join