It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel powerless? put upon? ever tried Witchraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was surfing as one does, and thought about the witch trials, why would Governments sanction an Orgy of killing that cost the lives of about a million females, good breeding stock in a time of plagues, They didn't seem to worried if the Woman or guy for that matter was a witch or not, the fact of the Trials were a deterent in themselves, for otherwise powerless people resorting to something that the PTB, could do nothing to protect themselves from, and all in the age of Reason? In the end they brought in the Witchcraft act, which on the face of it does what the devil does and tries to convince you it dosn't exist.
I had the same thoughts back a long time ago, so a friend and I decided to test a curse out on someone to see if there was any truth to it, who else but the headmaster, not a bad chap but an authority figure we could have a go at. it being the summer Holidays we had plenty of time to organise the test. After numerous trips to the library and a good dose of occult reading, including all the good books on the subject, we arrived at the conclusion that the curse was a prolonged thought of bad intent. Which made healing the same thing in reverse. We had his hand writing , and basicly lit a candle, and went through a repetitive litergy for about half an hour. Yes we were freaky kids, but hey harmless fun?.....Well about a week later we went back to school and for a half an hour were depressed, until in the assembly room, the Deputy head, seemed to be the acting head, he said the headmaster was very sick and would not be attending school for at least six weeks as he had to get over the removal of his tonsils. Which was quite hard on a fourty plus year old man. Well as far as we were concerned it worked.
As we weren't complete a$%^&%$# we tried another couple of tests, and were quite convinced that yes cursing works, but modified the chant time down to giving someone a bad hair day instead of a permanent injury.
This sounds a bit way out I know. But it struck us as a bit strange that repetitive chanting is the first thing you notice when Monks or Nuns get going, and even a trip to a Catholic Church will see a lot of candles and repetitive hypno. stuff going on.
So any members out there tried anything similar? and what techniques did you use, did you get an outcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I do not suppose it never occurred to you that perhaps you could channel your thoughts and spells to helping people and helping the world to be a better place.

Nope, didn't think so.

We wonder why society is going down the plug hole.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is a waste of one's power to hurt another and I see by what you have said that you have NOT read the SaTan Bible!

Before it even begin's their is a warning in BOLD! Funny how Satan would Remind you of Karma!

It state's that whatever You do You will Have to Pay a Price !0 fold! That's too high a price for me!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
One of the main tenet's of most denominations that practice "Witchcraft" is harm none, not even yourself, in the use of magick (i.e. ENERGY).

When we all learn to pour energy into the positive, across all faiths, the world changes for the better.

CdT

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
It is a waste of one's power to hurt another and I see by what you have said that you have NOT read the SaTan Bible!

Before it even begin's their is a warning in BOLD! Funny how Satan would Remind you of Karma!

It state's that whatever You do You will Have to Pay a Price !0 fold! That's too high a price for me!

Oh SNAP!

Guess that's why my life sucks

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

FlySolo

infoseeker26754

Oh SNAP!

Guess that's why my life sucks

Actually everyone on Earth really! Seem's Karma is in full force and it's payback time. Tend to the inner horse's while you can.

Change your thought's and action will follow.

Peace and Love go a long way, so does the other too.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OH, did forget to let you in on an outcome while I was young. I met Satan and seen the Gate's of Hell and let me tell you it is no child's play!

I suppose being young has it's crazy idea's; try this or that. Never to actually hurt anyone, just had to see what was up. Sad part though, your dream's will never lie. Your inner being; just look in a mirror and if your okay with that your doing good!

You can not hide from yourself period! Nor can you put #hit in the closet forever. All things come to pass, or bite's you! It come's a time in one's life that my soul is worth more then gold and I would gladly give it away just to save this Planet and the life on it!

You were Warned!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Think of witchcraft like the Force.
Light Side / Dark Side - you choose which.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

pheonix358
I do not suppose it never occurred to you that perhaps you could channel your thoughts and spells to helping people and helping the world to be a better place.

Nope, didn't think so.

P

You assume to much, another reason why the society is going down the plug hole. All we wanted was to do was test a hypothesis as far as we were concerned it was proved.
Yes I also believe that karma will bite you, and thoughts are very powerful. But if the Nazis were coming down the road wouldn't you use everything in your power to stop them even if it means pointing the bone?
edit on 3-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I practice Wicca, mainly working with herbs, the elements, energy and guided by the goddess,s and gods.

I have been attacked by negative witches, the physical pain thy caused was nasty, I got a good look at them there were two women sitting face to face and two young girls sitting face to face, I let them attack for a short amount of time, my reply to them was, you are bound by the three fold lore, the lore is holding you accountable for misguiding the young, you have my pity and empathy.

Harm none.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

anonentity

pheonix358

Nope, didn't think so.

P

You assume to much, another reason why the society is going down the plug hole. All we wanted was to do was test a hypothesis as far as we were concerned it was proved.

Satan loves it when people ask his demons to harm others, and the curse you did actually summoned that evil against your target.. Satan knows when people do this that his chance of getting you into hell will be so much easier.. You think they will welcome you there with love?

There is no love down there not even among him and his minions, only a hatred of human kind the magnitude that people cannot even imagine..

Reverse course quickly

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Is the threefold lore, and the threefold law, the same thing?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't mess with spells that hurt people. If their guardian is very powerful your life can become hell on earth. If you were to understand the beings you are dealing with, maybe you would know of the consequences. Satan cannot hurt a truly righteous individual, in fact he may even protect him if the person has passed the test that he has given. Speak with a good witch about this stuff, it is not a game. Tying in with the wrong communication can end bad.

By the way, you don't have to be religious to be rightious.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

alienreality

anonentity

pheonix358

Nope, didn't think so.

P

Satan loves it when people ask his demons to harm others, and the curse you did actually summoned that evil against your target.. Satan knows when people do this that his chance of getting you into hell will be so much easier.. You think they will welcome you there with love?

There is no love down there not even among him and his minions, only a hatred of human kind the magnitude that people cannot even imagine..

Reverse course quickly

Uh?? sorry but as far as I'm concerned your talking B&^*% and entwining yourself with more mind f&^%$#dogma. Its already been proven that thoughts can do good or harm.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

As we weren't complete a$%^&%$# we tried another couple of tests, and were quite convinced that yes cursing works, but modified the chant time down to giving someone a bad hair day instead of a permanent injury.

I thought this part was so sweet. I just love to read accounts
of normal people with normal everyday happiness and good intent
towards others. Way to go champ!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

anonentity

pheonix358

Nope, didn't think so.

P

Yes I also believe that karma will bite you, and thoughts are very powerful. But if the Nazis were coming down the road wouldn't you use everything in your power to stop them even if it means pointing the bone?

Your first and only thought to test your hypothesis was to harm. You could have picked a person that needed help instead. It does show what your base personality is. Now you are trying to justify your actions. Is it that difficult to admit that you screwed up. Yes, blame others without self examination.

I am an Australian, not an Aboriginal. Pointing the bone has entirely different meanings to the two cultures.

Look deep within yourself and seek truth and then seek help to change. Your path is one of utter despair and self destruction. But yea, attack the messenger.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

"Out! damn spot"

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You have a lot to learn grasshopper.

You are fighting fire with fire, defence, deterant and redirection in this scenario, your inner will can turn them and direct them back from where they came, disorient them, confuse them, transfer the idea that they are needed back home.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

pheonix358

anonentity

pheonix358

Nope, didn't think so.

P

Your first and only thought to test your hypothesis was to harm. You could have picked a person that needed help instead. It does show what your base personality is. Now you are trying to justify your actions. Is it that difficult to admit that you screwed up. Yes, blame others without self examination.

I am an Australian, not an Aboriginal. Pointing the bone has entirely different meanings to the two cultures.

Look deep within yourself and seek truth and then seek help to change. Your path is one of utter despair and self destruction. But yea, attack the messenger.

P

No I wont attack the messenger. your fully entitled to your opinion. Even though its based on very little substance. I guess witch hunting is very alive and well ,and i'd better get ready for perdition,

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Man makes law, lore is universal, its bound and unbreakable .

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join