It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 weapons wont believe are legal to own

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by firefight

I cannot understand some of the reasoning behind including certain weapons on this list. The flame thrower... Yeah sure, I understand that being there, the mini gun, yup, I understand that just fine...

Speargun? Are you kidding me? Totally legitimate way to go fishing if you ask me. Crossbow? It's not as if you cannot hunt with one of these, so what's the problem? And how anyone in the USA can have a problem with a mans weapon like a katana is beyond me. Is there some obsession with getting your kill on from a distance in the USA? Is the NRA just an organisation for cissies who are afraid of getting a little blood on their shirts?

This slideshow was in parts sensible, and in others idiotic.

The funny part is most of those weapons have a level of Darwinism in them... in the user would most like kill/hurt themselves before they would do anything to another.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Xtrozero
It is funny how the hammer kills more people than all of those 10 weapons and ARs combine per year...

Didn't MC Hammer put a hit out on 3rd Bass back in 89?

Hammers do kill people.

Here's something else that kills people.

I gotta be honest.
That video is the first time I ever enjoyed listening to Obama.
edit on 6-10-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My old boss owns a machine gun and a rocket launcher. My cousin owns a cannon and fully auto weapons. With the right license yeah you can own anything you want including a M2 browning if that floats your boat. Its called chain of custody.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The article neglected to mention my thunder-thighs of steel and my bulging biceps of doom. You can hire them where legal, for discrete mayhem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join