It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last "normal" winter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I can feel it.

I can see it.

I am not one to predict anything and quite frankly all everyone needs to do is just take a step back and observe for a moment.

Speaking from my perspective on the whole political, financial, and lack of "freedom" from an American standpoint.

We are screwed folks.

I am approaching this winter as the last "normal" winter.

Due to the lack of leadership and the unwillingness to make my country a better place by those in power. I feel as if "they" want suffering and discomfort.

I know so many people that just don't give a rats rear about the current affairs. It's everywhere.

I'm not going to play political name calling games.

I'm just saying I have never felt the "doombug" like this.

I'm cashing my check in the next coming weeks and purchasing supplies to hopefully ease my family's suffering in the near future.

Believe you me that in my previous posts I didn't think that the leaders would allow failure of "the power".

I feel I have been mistaken.

Another doom thread????

You decide, I have recently taken a step back, lost sleep, and have made up my mind.

I wish all a happy and prosperous winter. It may be your last.

Lj01 out.

Time to read my children a bedtime story. Feel free to post your thoughts on the last normal winter.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

. . . . . . umm. . . . . . . . dang . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . you're right.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
the only thing I can fault you on is that it is coming into summer over here....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We all feel it, but they want us to.

HaRP, Navy Shooter, whitehouse today- It's out there, you can't see it(radio waves) but you can feel it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I just did my fourth round of 5x5 workouts and am doing much better than I thought.
Down four pounds in 10 days.
We've been on skeleton crew for a month at work and my shop is still 3 projects ahead of schedule.
No beer, no smoking, no sodas no sweets.
Only lean meats, poultry fish and healthy fruits and vegetables.
Sleep well and wake refreshed.
Just washed and waxed my truck.
Yeah, the world will probably implode tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You may very well be correct. I have been thinking more about this lately myself. I could say that I have felt something in the air for over a year now, but then I am not sure if that is true or the only reason I feel that way is because the world is in the crapper right now. Some days I am more clear on it than others for sure. I do try to keep tuned in and aware for what might be coming down the pike and that is never a bad thing IMO for anybody to do at anytime. One never knows when good fortune will run out.

I do think we will see things in the coming few years that we never thought we would. I think there will be an equalizer among the people. What it will be... I have no clue. But I think a lot of people are going to forget about who has a college degree, who is kin to the Kennedy's, who used to live in the disheveled mansion on the hill, etc. Folks are just going to be folks. All Moms and Dads trying to feed their children, all kids trying to help lighten their parent's loads. We will gather with others who are trying to create stable communities and we will try to do things better this time... naturally.

It could never happen but when I think about it, it is almost like a movie in my mind. I see it that clearly. Either way, it helps me to be a better person now and to plan a bit more for what may or may not come.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just paid the bills and purchased a Camillus Carnivore

Does anyone own one, or know about them?

I know its made in china, but I was on a tight budget.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
winter is coming...
second

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

According to the newest edition of North America’s oldest continuously published periodical, a decline in solar activity combined with ocean-atmosphere patterns in the Pacific and Atlantic will result in below-normal temperatures and above-normal snowfall during most of the winter across much of the United States.

The Old Farmer's Almanac

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

~Lucidity

According to the newest edition of North America’s oldest continuously published periodical, a decline in solar activity combined with ocean-atmosphere patterns in the Pacific and Atlantic will result in below-normal temperatures and above-normal snowfall during most of the winter across much of the United States.

The Old Farmer's Almanac

Thank you for that info......something just feels"off"......Lucidity....you have seen my posts of the past. I'm a skeptic, but this time im following my gut.

I would also like to thank everyone for their input......instead of saying I agree ten times everyone gets a star....yes even the "winter is coming guy"

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

If this is "normal", then I heartily look forward to "different."

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes, I came to that realization quite some time ago.

Welcome to my reality, friend!!

I don’t know if this will be the last “normal” winter, normal spring or normal year but change is brewing and it is wise to prepare for hard times. Anyone can deny things are changing right up to the point they’re caught unprepared….then it’s too late for them. Don’t be THAT GUY!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

To all in this thread posting a similar feeling, trust your intuition.

Something is on the horizon, we all "know" it in some way, though we have all created a version of what it is according to our present human reasoning.

Based on our individual beliefs, customs, morality, intellectual capasity etc. we all have a "version" of what is about to occur in our minds. And to a degree we are all correct.

What is about to occur is real.
It is what you think it is, even when your mind must minimize it's potential to maintain sainity.

We cannot solve our problems.
There is no answer from the minds of mankind.
We are at the end of a natural progression of events that must occur in this present age.

There is a Good ending.

The end of mankind's age of self rule is not the end of the Earth, it is the end of mankind's ability to rule over himself according to his natural ways (after PROOVING that he is fully uncapible of doing so peacefully); and the begining of the Kingdom of God ruling over all the Earth.

This is the plain truth.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

With all due respect,

No thanks,

I can feel it and I personally do not sign on to any religion.

I wish you well friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

liejunkie01
Just paid the bills and purchased a Camillus Carnivore

Does anyone own one, or know about them?

I know its made in china, but I was on a tight budget.

"Catastrophic failure" video. For the last Normal Winter---You need a full-tang.

edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Thanks for the video.

I'm taking mine back now.

It kind of pisses me off.

I could have bought the $7.00 one. Lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just took it back and got a refund.

I feel like the little kid that lost his puppy.

I bought some duct tape and peroxide instead...lol...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Nope winter is coming nothing to see here climate change is accuring and has been accuring since the begining of time. Winters will be warmer than average, winters will be colder than average. It has and always will be

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

TechniXcality

Nope winter is coming nothing to see here climate change is accuring and has been accuring since the begining of time. Winters will be warmer than average, winters will be colder than average. It has and always will be

Well not trying to be rude but,

I'm not talking about climate change.

I am talkibg normal as in everday life.

I know that the earth changes friend.

Some might recall some of my posts saying, were still coning out of the ice age.

The thaw never stopped......

If I was talking about climate change I would have put it in the fragile earth forum.

Thanks for your input though.

We think alike on that subject.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm not gonna lie.

I thought the ebt thing was the beginning.

I'm still freaking out.

Friday is payday. Come on friday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join