It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father disowns daughter in epic letter when she kicks out her gay son

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

WorthlessServant
reply to post by Christian Voice

It's nice to see there are still a few people left that stand up for God's true Law. People today don't understand what it means to be perverted since this is what they grew up and are used to. But put a few people into today's society that lived 100 years ago and they would have a heart attacks.

How far America has fallen..

That is actually quite ignorant. It is understood that the ancient Romans brought herds of sheep with them to war and encouraged sex with those animals to stop them from having sex with each other. So the issue is not new to our present day.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

How is Romans laying with sheep an issue of today's American immorality? Easy to call me ignorant as if i'm not aware that this has been an issue throughout much of time. If you point was to say that 100 years isn't far back enough, i can follow that. But even if that was your point, you then missed mine. I was saying that America was once a beacon of light, and today we are still trying to be, even though our light is scuffed out. Yes, homosexuality was an issue for a long time, but has it gone far enough in America to where the population tolerated gay marriage? Def not

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

re-read my post, I didn't call you ignorant.

What I was saying is that homosexuality was an issue 100 years, 200, 300,000 years....As long as there have been humans there has been homosexuality. It's only an issue because people claim it's an issue or claim that our one true creator said such nonesense.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
good for grandpa
some of you disgust me but no point christian bashing..hard to have a war of whits with unarmed people.

closed minded ignorance has always served christianity well..carry on

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

Even if homosexuality was immoral in some biblical sense...

...Wouldn't your role as a Christian to be inclusive, understanding, and humble about it?

Shouldn't you be doing more listening than preaching?

I'm not sure how many logs need to be in your own eye before you realize that it's affecting your aim with that first stone.

Wash their feet, already.

Or do you think you can get AIDS that way?
edit on 23-10-2013 by TheRegal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Yawn

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
People are who they are, if everyone could accept that the world would be a lot better and more peaceful place, we might have a lot more Gay impact in the community but so what each era has aspects that some don't agree with

Examples the 1960's do i have to say more lmao

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join