It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father disowns daughter in epic letter when she kicks out her gay son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Wow, you are really reaching here. Picking and choosing. SMDH!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Whoopidy doo, what does it all mean Basil ?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes because a father disowning a daughter for disowning a son is a good thing.

(post by winofiend removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

...God's position...

God has a position?

:-)

Relative to what?

Curious - what is God's position?

(post by alienmma removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Yes because a father disowning a daughter for disowning a son is a good thing.

A mother who decided that who her son slept with, was more important than her love for him in the first place?

Yeah, methinks that's a good thing.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am so glad this young man had somewhere to turn! Could you imagine the pain he must have felt? The devastation of that rejection, by the one person who should love you unconditionally?

I'll bet God loves him. Jesus to. Bless that Grandfather.

I hope this family can repair their differences and hurts and come together again.

CdT

+32 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
as the proud dad of a gay son....i love this story so much.

Mine is in college, so he doesn't live with me. But I paid his rent yesterday morning. I love him for who he is, not what he is.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thanx for the reply CV.

While we can very easily assume all kinds of different reasons for why she kicked him out I don't think that is a valid way to debate it. After all if we all start making up arbitrary things about this story what's the point. So, even though there may be more details which we don't know, that doesn't mean we should start inventing our own, let's just stick with the info we have.

Kicking Chad out of your home simply because he told you he was gay is the real “abomination” here.

So he was kicked out just because he was gay. No need to add in them fighting or being a bum or anything else, unless of course you have something to back it up.

That being said, would you like to answer again before we continue??

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We aint gonna bash em all, just you. There's a Church in west Texas that's missing their idiot....Could that possibly be you? Psalms 1-17 I think ( I'm an atheist and my bible knowledge is fleeting) it explains Gods plan, I'm sure you know the passage. Then all them gays & lesbians out there running amok and causing all the normal people such grief...well lil Christiam soldier. Blame it on your God, because it's his/her plan for them. Now come back with some bible babble . I have a step-son who is now 27 he came out at 18. We did'nt throw him out, we did'nt judge him. We loved him.....aint that what your Gods supposed to do? Yea that's what I thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Grandfather did the proper thing, has shown his love and care for the family, and left the door open for his daughter to make amends.

I don't approve of homosexuality, but I do acknowledge it is a state of nature. Were either my son or daughter "come out" to me, I don't have to like it but I would still love them nonetheless. They are, after all, the product of my attempts to propagate the species. There may be some quibbles initially but it would be something I feel I'm man enough to accept, given time. ... and probably not much time either.

And the same applies to the nephew my wife and I are currently taking care of. Though he's not quite of the age where sex and attraction are a substantial part of his focus, when he decides to "choose sides" we will support his decision after the discussions regarding the changes in lifestyles, the STD's and procreation are made and considered.

This does not change my opinion though, that the definition of marriage is a union between two of opposite gender and changing that should not be done. However, a new term can be defined and legislated, as marriage has been legislated, permitting two of the same sex to have a similar relationship with the same legal effects and consequences. Perhaps the term should be "union" and "marriage" as a term be abandoned....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think it is extremely hypocritical of him to do so. Why not talk to her? Why not tell her he loves her but he wishes for her to be more tolerant? Why put it out there for everyone to see?

That is his child, it is in no way a good thing that he cast her aside as easily as she cast her son aside. She was wrong as a mom whether she agrees with her sons lifestlye or not. But two wrongs don't make a right, ever.

My children make me mad sometimes but there is not one damn thing they could EVER do that would make me disown them. That includes all of their opinions and beliefs on all subjects. I believe that no one should tell anyone else what they should think. Instead give her time, she is in shock most likely but it is very rare that a mother would ever disown her own child, he is part of her. But now aftar all this was made public and everyone in the world is having a good laugh over her she is less likely to come forward and say she is sorry, it's a shame.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Christian Voice
It is no secret on here how I feel about homosexuality. My mother in law(who is insanely liberal minded) asked me one time what I would if my son told me he was gay. My response was this:

I would have a talk with him and make sure he knows where his Mother and I stand on the topic as well as God's position. Yes God is very clear on his stance of homosexuality despite all of the perverting of the Bible that some homosexuals on here try and do. I would reiterate how much I Love him and he is always welcome in my home however he would not bring that into our home. What he does in the privacy of his own home when he does move out is his business but he will not bring it into our home. OUR HOME, OUR RULES.
With that said I don't see that happening though. He is being raised in a Loving Christian home with both parents who show each other Love every single day. He does not ever have to wonder if his parents Love each other and does not have to wonder if we Love him. He is not bombarded constantly by sexual crap on TV as we rarely watch TV and if we do it is very family friendly programming. He is not bombarded by the perverse entertainment industry at all as we monitor very closely what he watches. Everytime you turn on the idiot box or put a movie in the gay agenda is shoved down our dang throats. So we rarely watch tv and are very selective on our movies. We also are very careful of those he surrounds himself with. (You are who you associate with),,, lie with dogs and come up with fleas.
Now, LET THE CHRISTIAN BASHING BEGIN.......

I cannot see the "love" you think exists in your family. In fact, what I see is INTOLERANCE.

Also...your naivety about that your so called Christian"home would in some way prevent someone to "become gay"...is ridiculous. UNLESS you have the entire bizarre idea that the way of how someone is brought up at home "somehow" has an influence in how someone would develop a sexual preference later on. That being sad, the chances are probably higher than someone would "become gay" in an intolerant home such as yours.
I also find your idea funny that you think that exposure to #+%% on TV (which it without a doubt is) would in some odd way, influence someone's sexual preferences. Let's just assume there is really a huge "gay agenda" on TV and 95% of shows on TV would have a "gay agenda".....would you really THINK it would make your son gay? Seriously....and I mean...seriously....

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Yes your Bible knowledge is fleeting. However I will not derail the thread any further. I said my piece and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How old is fabulous chad? He has to be atleast 18, you cant just kick out your 12 year old thats child abandonment and you will go to jail maybe prison. If the parents dont want their grown son to bring home fabulous franky they have no obligation to let it happen under their roof. Was it right to do it maybe maybe not thats your opinion. The mother did have the THE right to.do it is her house. The grandfather is just as guilty for disowning his kid whatever the reason thats HIS right.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Again I will say this since you apparently read whatever you wanted from my post instead of what I said.
Homosexuals and their supporters have major chips on their shoulders and are constantly looking for someone to be judging them. If you look for judgement you will find it, in fact that is all you will find. My ex friend assumed that because I was not an Nobama fan that I hated him being gay. That surprised me because usually when a white male does not like Nobama everyone immediately pulls the race card. "You don't like him because you are racist!"
Do you see where I'm coming from ? I'm also assuming that you have never met a child, or teenager that has lied or stretched the truth have you ? "Grandpa, mom kicked me out of the house!!!!" "Why did she do that ", "BECAUSE I'M GAY!!!!"
Whateva

Let me ask this,,,,, How did the letter make it onto the internet and why ? Who's business is it ? Some may argue that the mother was wrong well I argue that the grandfather was wrong and whoever put that private note online. I'm sure his daughter didn't do it. I'd sue his butt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join