It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wanted stuff you did see in a movie?--+

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The other day I did see the movie Paycheck starring Ben Afflec. And after so many minutes into the movie there was this close-up of his wrist-watch.

Because I like the "retro" style of the watch... and I needed to replace my own watch I really wanted the same watch.

To be honnest this happened before with a basebal cap and did I succeed to find a simular one.

The watch I still need to find somewhere..

~Picture one~

I would like to show ~picture one~ but I cannot find a way to upload the still-picture I took from the movie with the watch I am talking about.

Anyways... do you guys ever did see something in a movie you would like to buy if you only knew where to buy it?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Light saber, Hover board, romulan disruptor, the remote from Click!, the tardis, man I could spend all night at this lol
edit on 3-10-2013 by smugmushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This mans gun

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Rocketeer rocketpack, ghostbuster's proton pack and ghost traps, the book from Never ending story, phone watch from Dick Tracy, webslingers from Spiderman, oh I'm with the poster above me, I could go on for a while lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If you ever need to find out where to buy something, go on Reddit.

Seriously, those people can find anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Give me a sliding timer device, a stargate, an asgard ship, Men in Black forget flash pen, Kitt, and Heather Thomas from the Fall Guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

Yes, I understand you...Like you, when I was a child I had such a list ...the unreal wish list. Ripped it apart years ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yep for stuff like Watches and Cars that is what Movies are Big Commercials

If I NEED something I get it. I typically do not want something just because I see a so called "Star" wearing it.

Now abstractly or impossible stuff sure give me a Time Traveling Delorean! The rest is junk!

new topics

top topics

join