It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Capitol locked down after reports of shots fired near the West Front

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Has anyone here brought up the facts about her head injury?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

WarminIndy
reply to post by BuzzCory

Yahoo news is now saying she had Schizophrenia and believed Obama was broadcasting her life on television. But that makes me afraid because she was a dental hygienist and worked with dental patients. If she were that dangerous and delusional, then doesn't that make you nervous about your doctors and nurses?

The person about whom I was speaking was indeed a Registered Nurse. Her behavior eventually became erratic enough that she violated a state law, & her license was revoked. AFAIK, it was never reinstated.
Not to divert this thread completely, my take on this situation, based on information that's come to light & the video of her backing up to escape the checkpoint where the pursuit began, as well as my aforementioned experience:

I think this person struggled with delusional beliefs, maybe on/off, maybe not. Whether by accident or by design, she approached a security checkpoint & behaved erratically enough to get just the official attention that would feed her issues, making her panic & attempt to escape.
Unfortunately, 2 LEO's were injured, & she was considered to be using the car as a potentially lethal weapon, in addition to fleeing the scene. This, IMO, is what set the stage for the tragic conclusion of the chase, without my judgement of whether the shooting is understandable, or an overreaction on the part of those involved.

That judgement, thank Heaven, will be someone else's job.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Seems Miriam was hiring on 9-30-2013. She ran a add for help running her business.

jobs.cisco-network.com...

Sep 30 Marketing/scheduling coordinator Experienced Dental Placements Bloomfield, CT
Marketing/scheduling coordinator Temp agency looking for responsible individual for market ... good comunication and computer skills. This job requires driving, for a car is a must. more

Another one same day.

jobs.xconomy.com...

Another one.

www.getdentalassistantjobs.com... _campaign=SimplyHired

This says she re registered her site 6-20-2013

www.newly-registered-domains.com...

Not to mention all the ads she had out there.

www.wellness.com... tamford-ct-06905

companies.findthecompany.com...

www.kudzu.com...

www.wellness.com...

www.merchantcircle.com...

local.yahoo.com...

www.yellowpages.com...

And one of those said she made $190,000 a year doing this.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ok, so I watched the video and I read the official report that she "rammed' a barricade, and also that she "nearly ran over a secret service agent that was tossed over her hood and into a ditch".

The problem here is .... I watched the video. She neither rammed into a barricade, nor, did anyone get tossed into a ditch or dive over the hood of her car.

I used to live in DC, and those barricades are solid steel posts - they would have left a huge dent on the front of that Lexus, thereby, deploying the airbags in her car.

There is absolutely no damage on the front bumper of her car:

You know, when Rodney King was apprehended, he was high as a friggin kite and was driving the wrong way down a highway. When the Police pulled him over and attempted to apprehend him, he started swinging at a female police officer.

No one executed him on the side of the road.

Now, the Obama White House is dragging this woman through the gutter. She was "Schizophrenic" so apparently, it is perfectly OK to dispatch an execution squad to take her out, especially in front of her 1 year old daughter.

It does not matter that she was NOT armed. It does not matter that you guys were rooting for a driver of a Range Rover than barreled over a biker when his vehicle got surrounded by other bikers wishing him harm.

This woman had a massive panic attack when guns were pointed at her and her baby and she did what any other mother would do - got her baby the HELL out of there.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

The video starts at the second stop by the Capitol. She did the same thing at the White House which was not seen on video.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Chaos in DC as man sets himself on FIRE on the Mall a day after woman was shot dead after ramming White House gates

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What the hell is going on in DC?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the original footage? My mother said they showed footage right while it was happening and from what she saw, it looked like the woman took a wrong turn and she was suddenly surrounded by guards with guns. She said it looked like she was frightened, she tried to back-up and hit a police car. This really scared the poop out of her when all the people were pointing the guns at her, and she drove off. Mother said as soon as she drove off the police starting shooting at her. She couldn't go anywhere and was really kind of driving in circles until she stopped. She said the guards/ police approached her car, opened the car door and shot her. My mother said it freaked her out so bad she had to call me at work to see if I had seen the news.

When I got home and watched the news my mother was even more upset because she said that that was not the video they showed the first time.

I am very interested. Did anyone else see a different video feed? Did any one else see the video my mother saw?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by Jobeycool

The boyfriend said the woman was acting delusional, claiming the president had placed Stamford under lockdown and that her house was under electronic surveillance, the source said.

Boy, that's a familiar story.

So maybe she saw this before it really happened? In a dream or a premonition. Well, she was right.

I have another idea about the Infinity car, because I heard or read yesterday, friends that know her said her car wasn't black in color, it was green or some other dark color!, and that it couldn't be her!

So since there is a discrepancy of which way the car was traveling around the capital, what if there were two of the same cars one used as a decoy or whatever?! I'm not going any farther with this. I will let smarter ones formulate a theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

All the videos start at the second scene. They were doing a interview directly in front of where she pilled up with the cops who had chased her from the first location. She sped off again and then was shot and the car rolled to a stop.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks. I have been trying to fine the one she saw. No luck yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

NickDC202

Knowing this route quite intimately, I have some issues with the fact that her vehicle was not stopped before making it onto Capitol grounds.

Additionally, at 7 seconds into the video below I've noted that her vehicle is going in the wrong direction for someone travelling the route that we have been told.

Notice she is travelling from South to North (which is clear in the video) but if she was coming from the White House and travelling the route suggested or any variation of it, the car would be coming from the North and heading South.

I find this to be quite curious.

Knowing how "accurate" the press is in these cases, I think the press simply got the route wrong. This is an alternative route that matches the video.

edit on 10/4/2013 by Krakatoa because: Modiied the alternate route in the image to match the video more closely

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

It seems to fit more to what my mother thought she saw because she didn't see her driving that long in a straight line. She said it looked like she was sort of driving in a circle.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Krakatoa

NickDC202

Knowing this route quite intimately, I have some issues with the fact that her vehicle was not stopped before making it onto Capitol grounds.

Additionally, at 7 seconds into the video below I've noted that her vehicle is going in the wrong direction for someone travelling the route that we have been told.

Notice she is travelling from South to North (which is clear in the video) but if she was coming from the White House and travelling the route suggested or any variation of it, the car would be coming from the North and heading South.

Knowing how "accurate" the press is in these cases, I think the press simply got the route wrong. This is an alternative route that matches the video.

edit on 10/4/2013 by Krakatoa because: Modiied the alternate route in the image to match the video more closely

The video in my post you quoted ALL takes place on Constitution.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn

Has anyone seen the original footage? My mother said they showed footage right while it was happening and from what she saw, it looked like the woman took a wrong turn and she was suddenly surrounded by guards with guns. She said it looked like she was frightened, she tried to back-up and hit a police car. This really scared the poop out of her when all the people were pointing the guns at her, and she drove off. Mother said as soon as she drove off the police starting shooting at her. She couldn't go anywhere and was really kind of driving in circles until she stopped. She said the guards/ police approached her car, opened the car door and shot her. My mother said it freaked her out so bad she had to call me at work to see if I had seen the news.

When I got home and watched the news my mother was even more upset because she said that that was not the video they showed the first time.

I am very interested. Did anyone else see a different video feed? Did any one else see the video my mother saw?

This is the video from the original source:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

NickDC202

Krakatoa

NickDC202

That video (where she is stopped) takes place in front of the Garfield memorial (the lower circle in the map). The she backs into the cruiser, escapes around the circle, speeds off toward the other circle (the Peace Memorial) goes around then speeds off toward Constitution.

edit on 10/4/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

opethPA

Helious
The point being, you don't really know what happened, for all you know at this point she could have been having some type of epileptic seizure. The media is a joke and bad choices don't equal a death sentence if other means can be achieved by our PEACE officers. Nobody is judge, jury and executioner, least of all a bunch of federal DC self entitled cops who think everytime they take a breath they are doing the rest of the world a favor.

What's the pathology of an epileptic seizure which includes one sequence, stopping the car, being boxed in, getting out of that situation, speeding down the street, navigating a circle , making a hard right turn..

Again, I never said she deserved to die I said she is the only person responsible for this.

What is the pathology that reasons that every crime is punishable by death? Have you seen the pictures? The comical and dramatic images of dozens of dedicated agents running with their semi automatic weapons running to throw themselves in front of the furor in defense of a mentally disturbed unarmed women in a car with her one year old son that are so compelling? Such that you need to regress to a point of mental retardation?

I mean, thank God the government shutdown included things like us not being worried about an asteroid crashing into the planet causing human extinction or all the fema workers being slowly recalled to worry about the thousand that will be affected by the severe weather.

Riddle me this Batman. The taxpayer pays for every single thing the American government does. Does it not seem appropriate that if the government shuts down, it should be programs that only benefit the government and it's corporate sponsors first? How come it is the things that only affect the tax payer we see in government shut down? How come non essential personnel doesn't extend to the thousands of government agents that are breaking the law by violating our guaranteed rights under the Constitution?

That by the way makes them guilty of money laundering, racketeering and mob action. You may not think so right now, but, it doesn't change the fact that is what they are guilty of by violating the law willingly.

Jesus Christ, I watched 7 hours today upon the heap of the about 10 thousands hours I have digested about WW2 and the Nazi party. How can you NOT see how this is heading? You blind, inept morons are the reason that we will witness this utter destruction, death and horror on the world, because your too self involved to acknowledge the truth about the state of our nation or it's affairs.
edit on 4-10-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Krakatoa

NickDC202

Krakatoa

NickDC202

That video (where she is stopped) takes place in front of the Garfield memorial (the lower circle in the map). The she backs into the cruiser, escapes around the circle, speeds off toward the other circle (the Peace Memorial) goes around then speeds off toward Constitution.

Not so much...
edit on 10/4/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

NickDC202

Krakatoa

NickDC202

Krakatoa

NickDC202

Not so much...
edit on 10/4/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

Then please, enlighten me where there are traffic circles (two of them) on Constitution Ave. I await your answer to be more than a one word crack.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We are one sorry lot for sure.

Heroes one and all. I guess they will all get purple hearts for their stellar performances today.

Standing ovation and applause for killing such a mighty threat and protecting us from ???

Since the only gunfire came from???

So I guess the real threat is ???

Dear God! What have we become?

I guess we should be grateful that it looks like they are going to put us out of our misery.

Just shelter in place and wait for the sound of the boot at the door.

If you are lucky they will make short and quick.

Looks like we got that change we were promised. The job is so complete that I don't recognize one anything from our old America.

Just as well we are all dead anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What do you guys think?

this witness aid the baby was pulled out of the car first, and then the gunfire really started.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join