It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Shurter - Alleged victim of Satanic Ritual Abuse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
HI guys,

I'm just about half way through David Shurter's book "Rabbit Hole: A Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor's Story". It was free on Amazon for Kindle devices so I thought why not!?

So far it's pretty compelling and for free I definitely recommend if you can pick it up with an open mind, read the first 20 or so pages.

I searched for David and came up with nothing so I assume given how new he is to actually speaking out he is generally not that well known.

For those who dont want to read his work this video is actually a very concise summary of his experiences, although I have found the book is a helpful companion piece to fully understand some of his comments.

Some of the stuff is pretty barbaric but it's extremely intriguing also. Thoughts?

David's blog: davidshurter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
so is this is a recent interview?
edit on 3-10-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

An entry in his blog would suggest the 15th of April of this year.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

That's pretty messed up. I am leaning towards believing him.

And that folks is who runs the world....temporal and petty animals.

Its funny how his dad...mr big shot satan lover feared his place in hell when death was creeping up on him.....as if a few phone confessions at his death bed were going to set things right....

That is what I don't get about these people.....they do believe in God..in so much as they wage war on him....on an idea.

Then like EVERYBODY since the dawn of time...they fear what death holds for them....

Its a little dumb IMO.

You have to be a special kind of fool to think that you can play the devil on earth and that eternity wont seem like you have the ass end of the deal when you die.....

top topics

join